Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Postby Jayezox » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Let me put it this way, I've encountered one UFO in my lifetime and had zero girlfriends. Statistically, that makes me more likely to have a UFO encounter than to have any girlfriend at all. Why decrease those odds even further with the expectation of having a niche fetish? My only expectation is she will be at least be accepting and a little understanding of my strange fetishes which isn't too much to ask for.
Jayezox
---

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:59 pm

Jayezox wrote:Let me put it this way, I've encountered one UFO in my lifetime and had zero girlfriends. Statistically, that makes me more likely to have a UFO encounter than to have any girlfriend at all. Why decrease those odds even further with the expectation of having a niche fetish? My only expectation is she will be at least be accepting and a little understanding of my strange fetishes which isn't too much to ask for.

More women are into giantess vore than you realize, I’ve met dozens of women in my lifetime who were into it!
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby JustSomePrey » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:10 am

Jayezox wrote:Let me put it this way, I've encountered one UFO in my lifetime and had zero girlfriends. Statistically, that makes me more likely to have a UFO encounter than to have any girlfriend at all. Why decrease those odds even further with the expectation of having a niche fetish? My only expectation is she will be at least be accepting and a little understanding of my strange fetishes which isn't too much to ask for.

A UFO?! Awesome! What was that like?

More women are into giantess vore than you realize, I’ve met dozens of women in my lifetime who were into it!

Maybe where you live, and considering they were celebrities, well they don't tend to hang around with them common folk, let alone marry them.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:41 am

JustSomePrey wrote:

Maybe where you live, and considering they were celebrities, well they don't tend to hang around with them common folk, let alone marry them.

Not all of the women I’m talking about were celebrities, I knew a girl in high school who collected Avengers comic books because she wanted to swallow Ant-Man
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:38 pm

JustSomePrey wrote:

It was a red-orange light with a U-shape. I thought it was a blood moon with an unusually angled crescent and went inside the building I was walking toward to tell the guys about it. When I came back out of the building 5 minutes later, it was gone. When I saw the real moon, silver and half full, it was on the other side of the sky in a direction I wasn't looking in.

I'm open to discussion on what that was, but it was really strange.

And yes, geographic location is a huge deal. I know there are girls into vore out there, but I live in a rural area where that niche fetish is diluted by low population. It's hard to encounter anyone single around my age let alone someone that meets that less important criteria.
Jayezox
---

Postby Starduster » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:07 pm

I would love a boyfriend into vore, but I also have some extreme fetishes in regards to vore (e.g. dispoal). Plus, I'm very subby, and I would like a dommy partner.

Edit: just realized I already posted something similar in this thread :v
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:13 pm

Pfft, yeah I'd love a big tiddy pred GF, but life is more realistic than that.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Birichino wrote:Pfft, yeah I'd love a big tiddy pred GF, but life is more realistic than that.

Women like that are definitely out there, bro
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:29 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:
Birichino wrote:Pfft, yeah I'd love a big tiddy pred GF, but life is more realistic than that.

Women like that are definitely out there, bro

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm afraid seeing is believing, but it's nice to see people being supportive.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby sharktorok » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:25 am

Yeah, sure. I'd love a GF/partner as enthusiastic about vore as I am. Primarily if she identified as "prey" as I am a strict "pred" in nature. But as many people have already said, this can't be the main basis of a relationship.
Last edited by sharktorok on Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:43 am

It'd be a dream come true to have a girlfriend into vore.
My life right now however is a mess so I can't imagine having a girlfriend right now.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Softs » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:25 pm

Love to have a girlfriend who was into vore. But I might have a better chance of winning the lottery. :/
Softs
New to the forum

Postby Amirkun » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:26 am

You mean people with vore kinks don't meet up to get together and possibly hook-up? Furries and BDSM peeps do meet ups occassionally.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Softs » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:27 am

larger communities though. :/
Softs
New to the forum

Postby Radi0 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:49 am

I have only one friend who is slightly into vore IRL. But the main reason people don't often find others who share the same interest in this topic is because no one ever talks about it. Think about this: you have a friend who you want to know is into it, but you don't ask because you think they're going to think lower of you. I'm sure we've all been there.
Radi0
New to the forum

Postby Mosie » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:47 am

I was prepared to take this fetish as a secret to the grave with me

I wasn't looking to find anyone into vore, and I wasn't ever expecting to. I feel like I got insanely lucky with my now fiance, that our kinks and fetishes lined up so well with one another. They tend to enjoy predatory aspects and I enjoy prey aspects so it was really cool to find someone into the same stuff just on a whim LOL
Mosie
New to the forum

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:25 am

I'd rather not lol, maybe I'm too cynical but i fear if said GF and i went thru a bad break up, she might reveal that i have this fetish to my family & friends. Now, you may say that if my family & friends truly love & care for me then they wouldn't judge me but still...that's something really private to me, that i'd far prefer they didn't know about. :(
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:42 am

MelancholyClownD wrote:I'd rather not lol, maybe I'm too cynical but i fear if said GF and i went thru a bad break up, she might reveal that i have this fetish to my family & friends. Now, you may say that if my family & friends truly love & care for me then they wouldn't judge me but still...that's something really private to me, that i'd far prefer they didn't know about. :(

I used to feel that way, but I know hiding and lying about this could ruin a relationship if I get lucky enough to have one. Part of a relationship is all about trust and I have to trust my significant other with that information. It helps that my attitude has changed recently and my self awareness is shrinking. This thinking lowered my drive to seek a relationship very early on in discovering my fetish and I'm just letting it go at this point.
Jayezox
---

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:24 am

Jayezox wrote: I used to feel that way, but I know hiding and lying about this could ruin a relationship if I get lucky enough to have one. Part of a relationship is all about trust and I have to trust my significant other with that information. It helps that my attitude has changed recently and my self awareness is shrinking. This thinking lowered my drive to seek a relationship very early on in discovering my fetish and I'm just letting it go at this point.

Good for you, dude(I'm not saying this sarcastically btw). Maybe, one day I won't be so secretive about this sort ot thing with my potential SO, but for now vore is a highly classified file that's safely secured in my mind. :lol:
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Borealis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:05 am

There's also the fact that if someone does break up with you and they then go on to air the dirty laundry that is your preferences in the bedroom or fantasy, then that's an extremely immature and shitty thing for them to do, to the extent that I would not imagine it happens very often with real people and in real relationships. Especially stuff like this which is unconventional and rather wacky, but ultimately harmless.

If it makes you feel better, I think it's so unlikely that an ex-partner would do this to someone that it's an extremely minimal risk.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion