Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Postby AshLovehart » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:49 am

I'm curious to know how many people want/have a boyfriend/girlfriend who is into vore just as much as you are?
Do you want/have a pred bf/gf? or a prey bf/gf?

Did you meet because of vore? Or did you meet IRL and ended up finding you both enjoy it??

Me, as a gay guy, would love more than anything to meet a guy who shares my interests and is a pred, or a guy I could get into vore and 'corrupt' into the pred of my dreams lol

I'm just very curious about this, because it is something I very much wish I could have myself.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Re: Desire to find a boyfriend/girlfriend into vore?

Postby Thebob » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:20 am

I think this is a part of the rather universal feeling of wanting to find someone who is into similar things as you are. Kink wise someone into BDSM would probably prefer a partner who compliments their interests, or someone into schoolgirls would prefer someone who is into looking like a schoolgirl.

I've only met one person IRL who turned out to be into vore themselves. I've known several other people that were able to humor my fetish and use it quite well. It is definitely a major bonus to have someone who can fulfill your fetishes and fantasies really well.
Thebob
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrSinister1990 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:22 am

I'd love to find a gf that was into vore. But its really hard as there are lots of guys that pretend to be girls on here for whatever reason.
Would be the ultimate goal for me though. :)
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:40 am

Would be a dream come true.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby exiledtiger » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:05 am

My mate, we met in person "normally" (wasn't from online or anything.) Eventually were dating, and I introduced her to vore and furry things as well. It took a little bit of sharing and explaining, expressing why I liked it, but it wasn't long until she was as into it as I am!
It is great to be able to share things like this with somebody, so I'm very glad of that.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caesar » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:21 am

I... don't know. I'm married now, quite happily really. But vore has always been this secret part of my life and personality that I both love and hate. I've often thought of sharing about my fetish or how things would have been different if I had sought out a partner already into it...

But then I feel conflicted and inevitably settle on taking this secret with me to my grave.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheBeck » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:30 am

Hey, I can dream, can't I? :)
TheBeck
New to the forum

Postby PhantomWolf » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:36 am

I believe I may have IRL, She's also into nerdy things as well. I'm very optimistic :D 8) Wish us luck guys!
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Furiku » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 am

My boyfriend is partly into it. Sometimes he'll say vorish stuff to me, and do other stuff! :3
Furiku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:07 am

It'd be cool to have a gf into vore but it's not something I would base a relationship on. Much like getting a girlfriend, period, if it happens cool if not I'll be ok.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby auric » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:12 am

Yeah I'll make them into it.
auric
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheUnitCircle » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:05 pm

I would prefer my partner not even know I have this fetish. I do not want to share in this with someone else, and would prefer that it be a secret thing.
TheUnitCircle
New to the forum

Postby Borealis » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:22 pm

Absolutely, sure. Even if there was a bit of a mismatch in preferences (which is actually a statistical likelihood in a heterosexual relationship between two vore fans, if you were to play around with it there would be some give and take, and I think sometimes people have a tendency to forget that) then at the very least there would be some mutual understanding about this side of ourselves which in itself would be a comforting thing. But as a couple of people have mentioned, even though this is a kink/fetish site I do think it's fair to note that there are far more solid things to build a relationship on than shared kinks on each other's sexual compasses.

I've been in a furry relationship previously, and yeah it was a good icebreaker and a nice thing to both have. But, honestly, I can see parallels to this discussion, and I think at the time it felt like some fellow male furs thought I'd hit some sort of jackpot, but... Nah, it really is just a shared interest when all is said and done and I'd put this in the same category. Yeah it'd be cool, great even, but it's not something I actively seek from partners.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:01 pm

I feel like this would be a hard thing to breach in a relationship if it wasn't mutual and at the same time, I don't think it's particularly healthy to look for a relationship based off of a fetish. If it happens, that's cool. But I think I would have trouble telling a significant other about this fetish/kink. Hell, my ex was not part of this community, but used to threaten to eat our guild members and consider himself a half-beast. I never once had the guts to tell him about my interest in vore.

I would hope people look for things in a person much deeper than a shared fetish. I would only maybe bring it up with someone I was incredibly comfortable with and already had connected with for many other reasons. Otherwise, I feel like it puts too much expectation on one party or both parties to fulfill the other's fetish wants/needs. I rather like using fictional characters to push these desires/needs on instead, since there's no guilt attached, no chance of a real and unhealthy relationship resulting, it doesn't involve using a real person for fetish wants, and ultimately it's just a safe outlet to indulge in. That way, it's a fantasy that remains a safe fantasy and no chance of being judged or otherwise developing into something potentially problematic.

If I hooked up with someone from the community, it would have to be for reasons other than just this shared interest/fetish. I don't feel it's nearly enough to build a stable relationship on alone. And I would, frankly, hope that a partner was more interested in me for me rather than just what they could get out of me to sate such wants/desires. But in a relationship built off of more than that, with just the the fetish in common and as a part (and not the whole), I think it would nice to have someone that enjoyed mutually exploring that sometimes. But I would not seek to have a relationship with someone just because they were into vore and/or lined up with my vore preferences, or have the relationship revolve around it. I feel that's latching onto someone for the wrong reason(s) and putting potentially unfair expectations on them, as well as treating them more like an outlet for a fetish than a person I care deeply for.

That's just the way that I feel about it, though.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby stearwing » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:02 pm

No.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby AshLovehart » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Caesar wrote:I... don't know. I'm married now, quite happily really. But vore has always been this secret part of my life and personality that I both love and hate. I've often thought of sharing about my fetish or how things would have been different if I had sought out a partner already into it...

But then I feel conflicted and inevitably settle on taking this secret with me to my grave.

See, for me, I don't actively go looking for a partner into vore, but one important thing I do like to find out with my partner early on is if we share anny similar sexual interests/kinks. If I'm not sure/nervous, I try to play it slow if they say very 'normal' things, and try to open the door a bit for us both and mention that I have some more 'impossible' fantasies/kinks, and if THAT doesn't work, I either just shyly keep it to myself, or if they seem very curious/interested in knowing, I shyly tell them. One thing I don't think I could ever feel comfortable with is going through a relationship with my partner NOT knowing my fantasies. Even if they end up not into it, I'd much rather them know than to have to feel like I'm hiding something.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:10 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Much like a few others, while I won't seek someone out simply because they're a vorarephile, it would be a miracle on ice if the person I wind up with shares this weird fetish. I'd honestly love having an easy way to turn them on with a dirty little secret that only the two of us share.

The only problem comes in when they don't play a prey role.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Ignore the squirming and noisy belly.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby HungryScorpion » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:56 pm

While a vorarephile gf would be amazing, I don't ever see it happening.
HungryScorpion
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:36 pm

I’ve had multiple girlfriends who were into vore, they wanted to swallow shrunken people. I didn’t make them that way, they just already were.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion