Voice Actresses

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Voice Actresses

Postby Lum_the_mad » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:40 pm

This might be a bit of an odd or niche request, but does anyone know of any good voice actresses who would be willing to do vore related content? Screams, cries for help, muffled whimpers, that sort of thing? I have a friend (no really) who is making some animations, and I told him I'd look into voice actresses for him. I seem to remember some of the artists I follow had actually hired some relatively skillful voice actresses in this community to do some work for them, but I can't for the life of me remember who they are.

So if you know anybody who's doing that sort of thing, and has samples of their work I can show him so he can choose between them? That would be amazing.
Lum_the_mad
Been posting for a bit

Re: Voice Actresses

Postby Journeyman » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:15 pm

We had a fun VA for Ultimate Blackjack!~
Mentioned in this post: viewtopic.php?p=2656575#p2656575
Link to artist in the "Final important thing to mention!" section!!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MalachiXX » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:07 am

Lum the Mad,

I am currently playing a game by an artist name SLIM who regularly puts out an update and then follows it a few weeks later with a VA version. Here is the link to his Patron page. Maybe he can help you.
https://www.patreon.com/SLim_Games/posts

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coldbrush » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:40 pm

Lum_the_mad wrote:This might be a bit of an odd or niche request, but does anyone know of any good voice actresses who would be willing to do vore related content? Screams, cries for help, muffled whimpers, that sort of thing? I have a friend (no really) who is making some animations, and I told him I'd look into voice actresses for him. I seem to remember some of the artists I follow had actually hired some relatively skillful voice actresses in this community to do some work for them, but I can't for the life of me remember who they are.

So if you know anybody who's doing that sort of thing, and has samples of their work I can show him so he can choose between them? That would be amazing.

I can recommend Missmoonified myself on twitter. She's done vore works for me in the past and she's really passionate about her works.
Coldbrush
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion