(scat warning?) Pred with IBS

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(scat warning?) Pred with IBS

Postby HungryNacho » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:04 am

I put a scat warning since I'm talking about irritable bowel syndrome but I mostly talk about stomach problems but I thought I'd put a warning just in case, I was thinking about this because I have IBS, I mean I'm not really pred that much at all I'm mostly prey but for some reason, I was wondering what would happen if a pred had IBS, I'm pretty sure if a pred had IBS they'd probably want to avoid eating people and probably not be a pred to begin with because it would most likely cause stomach issues, but then again I thought to myself well I eat stuff like mac n cheese I know is going to mess with my stomach but I don't care, it's not going to stop me from eating my favorite foods despite me knowing I will have a stomach ache, so I wonder if a pred with IBS would maybe think that same sort of thing but with prey.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: (scat warning?) Pred with IBS

Postby Assimilation » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:20 am

I'm sorta surprised I've never seen an opportunity to really talk about this in a vore context before, but at the same time I know why I never bring it up myself. Scat warning for anyone mildly interested as I talk about my poop in moderate depth.

I've had IBS since I was 4. Mine takes the form of chronic diarrhea, and anything I ingest flies through my intestines (with painful cramping if I don't take Imodium), often in less than 4 hours. I have to shit usually around 3 times per day, but on bad days I'll do upwards of 8 or 9 times. The effects of the anti-diarrhea medication isn't always consistent (especially because my meals aren't), so while the stool quality is almost always on the soft side, I will get a variety of... textures, since a pill taken immediately before a meal will affect that meal stronger than the snacks I eat 1.5 hours later, but all of it queues up in a suspension or layered admixture as it awaits the ultimate egress.

This being my life experience with shitting (I've rarely ever known "a clean shit" and I can count the times I've been constipated on one hand (fuck you, Papa John's)), I do relate positively when people write detailed scat scenes for vore stories, despite not being directly interested in scatplay. When the predator has to sit on the throne and deal with waves of involuntary muscle pushes, when the squirts blast violently, when they get sweaty and have to take a shirt off, when they spend 40 minutes in discomfort while their gut is roiling and they just want the last bits to finally come out—I love to read all of that.

As someone who enjoys vore from a pred perspective, I do focus on disposal, but it's in both extremes—either I imagine the predator going through an amped-up version of my struggles, dealing with the pooping back-and-forth, forever issues associated with digesting multiple people, or I highlight the apex-pred body as one that not only digests rapidly but barely has to release waste (and when they do, it comes out clean, no wiping needed).

As for IBS changing predation behavior... there's no particular food that gives me more or less issue, so I just eat as I like and suffer these consequences. That mentality is *exactly* what I love in my predators as well, so the only way I think it comes into play is when I'm imagining scenarios where the predator has to manage the location and timing of where and when (and how much) they eat. A teacher who wants to chow down on a few of her students, for example, might need to delay when she eats them until an hour before her break period or the end of the day, since her IBS will force her to run to the bathroom in approximately 1 hour and she knows it usually takes her 10-15 minutes to dump all that waste.

Overall, I think IBS can add color to a vore situation, but I don't think it'd stop many predators from fulfilling that hunger.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:28 am

This idea has brought an interesting situation to my mind that I might see if someone wants to rp at somepoint.

A pred with IBS swallows a prey but their clothes end up triggering the preds sensitive stomach. The prey uses this to their advantage as a way to 'escape', the pred getting a much more painful experience of having to shit out the prey whole and undigested :lol:
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby RiskyBoomer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:09 am

I like this concept, I may try and implement this into a future roleplay, that is of course if I can find a partner who likes scat.
RiskyBoomer
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:59 am

Ouch, kinda grossed off, but i am kinda fond of this... >.>
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion