Mainstream fiction where girls want to swallow shrunken men

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mainstream fiction where girls want to swallow shrunken men

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:58 pm

In mainstream fiction, it is rare that a character wants to swallow a shrunken character; usually, they want to rescue them and help them get re-enlarged. Are there any books or cartoons where a character wanted to swallow a shrunken person?

It doesn’t matter if they didn’t succeed, I’m just interested in examples where the desire was there.

Examples could be from:

TV shows
Cartoons
Comic books
Manga
Films
Books
Magazines (sci-fi mags, etc.)

Edit: I plan on making characters like this in my own fiction, and I would like to see how mainstream sources have handled this issue. I want to get professionally published at some point, and publish giantess vore stories or stories where there is the intent to swallow, but nobody actually gets devoured.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Mainstream fiction where girls want to swallow shrunken

Postby NikkuWstsu » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:07 am

There was this one "Monsters vs. Aliens" episode, but thats all I know of.
https://youtu.be/YVSNgM1bE7g
NikkuWstsu
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:17 am

NikkuWstsu wrote:There was this one "Monsters vs. Aliens" episode, but thats all I know of.

Thanks! Why was she trying to swallow him?
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby janejobs » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:57 pm

SamuelOrona wrote:
NikkuWstsu wrote:There was this one "Monsters vs. Aliens" episode, but thats all I know of.

I researched the plot of the episode. Apparently to try and win the affections of a female character he likes, he uses a spray that makes him irresistible to females. However, the spray he puts on is from a carnivorous plant, and the effect it has on women is it makes them want to eat him.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:15 pm

janejobs wrote:
SamuelOrona wrote:

I researched the plot of the episode. Apparently to try and win the affections of a female character he likes, he uses a spray that makes him irresistible to females. However, the spray he puts on is from a carnivorous plant, and the effect it has on women is it makes them want to eat him.

Thank you!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DACITEDOME » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 pm

There is a hidden gem of a vore short story by British author Roald Dahl (of "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" and "James And The Giant Peach" fame) called "Georgy Porgy" that features a vivid, lyrical description of F/m human vore. The story is part of a collection of short stories by Roald Dahl published under the title "Kiss Kiss"in 1960. The story was dramatized in a short film, Introduced by Roald Dahl himself on season 2 episode 9 of "Tales Of The Unexpected", a series produced by Anglia Television. It aired on April 26, 1980. It features Joan Collins as the female predator.

The story centers around a shy, celibate vicar "George", who is afraid of but attracted to women, including the local spinsters of the vicarage who try to seduce him. A local cougar by the name of Miss Roach spikes his drink and proceeds to seduce him and George hallucinates, experiencing her successfully swallowing him whole and alive. There are vivid descriptions of him being squeezed down her esophagus and into her stomach by her peristalsis. George's hallucination seems to envisage himself as somehow shrunken or tiny, rather than being a case of same size vore. In his terror George ends up injuring Miss Roach and is placed in an insane asylum. When doctors try to speak to him he is convinced that he is still inside Miss Roach's digestive tract, in fact in the "primary section of the duodenal loop just above her right kidney". He tells the doctor that he is safer inside Miss Roach, as she and her friends are after him.

Roald Dahl's introduction to the story on "Tales Of The Unexpected" leaves little doubt that the late Englishman and well known writer was fascinated by the concept of vore. This story is interesting in it's descriptive realism. It is noteworthy that the story describes Georgy's journey down Miss Roach's digestive tract as proceeding beyond her stomach, yet stopping well short of full tour. If anyone at Eka's has refereed to this surprisingly explicit and sexual example of vore in "mainstream" media and literature I am not aware of it. It certainly seems worthy of mention.
DACITEDOME
New to the forum

Postby NisseHult » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:40 am

DACITEDOME wrote:There is a hidden gem of a vore short story by British author Roald Dahl (of "Charlie And The Chocolate Factory" and "James And The Giant Peach" fame) called "Georgy Porgy" that features a vivid, lyrical description of F/m human vore. The story is part of a collection of short stories by Roald Dahl published under the title "Kiss Kiss"in 1960. The story was dramatized in a short film, Introduced by Roald Dahl himself on season 2 episode 9 of "Tales Of The Unexpected", a series produced by Anglia Television. It aired on April 26, 1980. It features Joan Collins as the female predator.

The story centers around a shy, celibate vicar "George", who is afraid of but attracted to women, including the local spinsters of the vicarage who try to seduce him. A local cougar by the name of Miss Roach spikes his drink and proceeds to seduce him and George hallucinates, experiencing her successfully swallowing him whole and alive. There are vivid descriptions of him being squeezed down her esophagus and into her stomach by her peristalsis. George's hallucination seems to envisage himself as somehow shrunken or tiny, rather than being a case of same size vore. In his terror George ends up injuring Miss Roach and is placed in an insane asylum. When doctors try to speak to him he is convinced that he is still inside Miss Roach's digestive tract, in fact in the "primary section of the duodenal loop just above her right kidney". He tells the doctor that he is safer inside Miss Roach, as she and her friends are after him.

Roald Dahl's introduction to the story on "Tales Of The Unexpected" leaves little doubt that the late Englishman and well known writer was fascinated by the concept of vore. This story is interesting in it's descriptive realism. It is noteworthy that the story describes Georgy's journey down Miss Roach's digestive tract as proceeding beyond her stomach, yet stopping well short of full tour. If anyone at Eka's has refereed to this surprisingly explicit and sexual example of vore in "mainstream" media and literature I am not aware of it. It certainly seems worthy of mention.

Very interesting. Thank you for the recommendation. I found the episode here, for anyone who might be interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-1EgNiWUE

The seduction part starts around 20:33.
Just another man who wants nothing more than to end up in the belly of a lovely woman, and eventually become waste in her toilet.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion