Idea for vore graphic novel inspired by “Now and Then”

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Idea for vore graphic novel inspired by “Now and Then”

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:23 am

I have an idea for a graphic novel about a group of women in a society where shrink ray guns are a reality. The characters are four girls, and the story transitions back and forth between their mid teenage years, and their early thirties.

When they were teenagers, the girls liked to swallow shrunken people at parties, but when they’re older, they’re being interviewed for a documentary and they partially regret their reckless actions as teenagers.

This comic would start when they were older, and flash back to show events that happened in the past. This transition between the present and the past would happen many times throughout the story.

I got the idea from a film called “Now and Then” starring Thora Birch and Christina Ricci. The story wouldn’t copy events from the film, the film simply inspired the concept of seeing the characters in two different periods of their lives, teens and thirties.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Re: Idea for vore graphic novel inspired by “Now and Then”

Postby Miridium » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Sounds interesting. Go for it.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Miridium wrote:Sounds interesting. Go for it.

Thanks, right now I’m working on another idea for a comic book, called “Size Wars”
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:15 pm

I’m going to call this story “A Taste of the Future”
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion