Looking for a macros and micros high school story

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a macros and micros high school story

Postby Ark1 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a story uploaded here in Eka, I'd say about 3-4 years ago. It was set in a high school with macros and micros studying together, with an Asian giantess being friends with a micro guy, mesmerized with her eating people as lunch during breaks. Later on, they'd work together on a science project involving covering micros in chocolate for a better consumption.

I wonder if this rings a bell? Maybe it's been deleted or whatever. Thanks in advance
Ark1
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a macros and micros high school story

Postby Fallen » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:30 pm

This may sound weird, coming from someone who isn't normally into macro/micro stories, but I literally knew the story you were talking about before I clicked on the thread. Just reading the title, I thought, "Huh, wouldn't it be funny if it was the one where the micro student works with their macro lab partner to figure out how to turn people into chocolate?"

And then I clicked on the thread and read your description, and my jaw hit the floor. It is basically the one macro/micro story I could think of offhand.

The story is 'Mac's Discovery' by immortalsane.
Link: https://aryion.com/g4/view/293651
Fallen
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a macros and micros high school story

Postby Ark1 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:14 am

Fallen wrote:This may sound weird, coming from someone who isn't normally into macro/micro stories, but I literally knew the story you were talking about before I clicked on the thread. Just reading the title, I thought, "Huh, wouldn't it be funny if it was the one where the micro student works with their macro lab partner to figure out how to turn people into chocolate?"

And then I clicked on the thread and read your description, and my jaw hit the floor. It is basically the one macro/micro story I could think of offhand.

The story is 'Mac's Discovery' by immortalsane.
Link: https://aryion.com/g4/view/293651

Thanks a bunch! That's what you'd call serendipity, big time.
Ark1
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion