I'm making a vore gmae with unity and I need soem ideas

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I'm making a vore gmae with unity and I need soem ideas

Postby Dele02b62862 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:15 am

Okay, so I know that there is a Vore game forum, however because I just want to through ideas around and don't have an actual beta or anything to show, I thought I should post here. So sorry to the moderators if this should have gone to Vore games section.
Anyway So I have been tinkering around with unity off and on, four quite a few years now. I have been trying to create an actual game I might be able to sell, but my I wanted to start small for practice with no pressure on if it's sell-able. However all my ideas have been to big for such an attempt. But I was playing Barbftr and panftr again tonight, and I thought, hey I can make a game like this. Something simple like a sidescoller or a platformer. Thing was this was not possible up till recently because I have not skill at making sprites. Now however I have disvoved that I can use blender to make and rig character models, give them animations, then turn the frames of each animations into sprites. Donkey Kong on Snes was one of the first games to do this. Another good example is Diablo 2.
Using Unity with that would be great because I can make the sprite in blender huge, then when I put them in unity I can scale them to a smaller size with out them losing any resolution or detail. The best part is I can zoom in for the devouring scenes and they will be in high quality. Plus the meshes used for sprites wouldn't have to be to hight in graphical details for them to look good.
SO my starting point is I want to make a 2d side scroller like Barbftr, and more elaborate, and actual benefits of killing enemies and not just getting eaten right off the bat. Or a platformer with pretty much the same concept.
Now that's where you guys come in. I want your choices of which of those two genres I should choices. As well as you thoughts on the setting of the game, the theme, the prey character you play as, and the preds you encounter. The more people who contribute the more they get a chance to see what they want to see. I might do a do something with characters from existing franchises, but depends on how hard the character would be to make a model. Though things like pokemon, and digimon, with most of the models ripped from games would be pretty easy to do. I would just have to modify them for belly expansion and rig them.
So let's hear your thoughts?
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Re: I'm making a vore gmae with unity and I need soem ideas

Postby LightDragon » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:36 am

I have a game project that I have suspended, which is more or less what you have in mind.
Here is the link : https://aryion.com/content/pred-prey-and-hangman

The basic idea is to roam around in a 2D world and eat preys (if playing as pred) or collecting things (if playing as prey). The preys can struggle in the pred's stomach, and I was planning to make some interactions with that (for example, if you're playing as prey, you would collect or craft objects allowing you to light a fire in the pred's stomach to get out quickier. Alternatively, if you're playing as pred, you have to make sure you don't swallow a prey capable of lighting a fire inside you, unless you are near a water source).
Currently, I have no time to develop it further than a proof of concept, so feel free to take as much insipiration from it as your like.
LightDragon
Participator

Re: I'm making a vore gmae with unity and I need soem ideas

Postby Just4comments » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:14 pm

Before I suggest anything, what kind of stuff do you like/not like?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion