(Scat Warning) Pred having Constipation?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(Scat Warning) Pred having Constipation?

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:40 am

I don't know why I just randomly thought of this, what if when the pred needs to dispose of their prey, but they are constipated I'm thinking about a same size scenario with this by the way, I mean something that's the same size of somebody is probably hard to well push out. Then the pred has to do something to stop being constipated like maybe drinking water, laxatives, or any other stuff that helps constipation and help things move along. I guess in a way the prey got their revenge despite being digested lol.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: (Scat Warning) Pred having Constipation?

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:51 am

Realistically, same-size vore would kill almost any predator, so I imagine that if you can handwave that, you can handwave a constipation solution.
Last edited by IvesBentonEaton on Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 pm

Love constipated preds, especially with non-fatal full tour! Really like the idea of cocky preds realising that a prey hasn't digested and now they have to try (and fail) to push them out whole and squirming. As for digested prey, I know a few stories on here have made mention of bones causing issues/distress, specifically the skull usually being the main 'culprit'.
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby digesta » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:33 pm

One of my favorite curses to lay on a pred, there toward the end before I black out from digestion-related asphyxiation. "I hope I make you constipated." One last, spiteful little jab.
digesta
New to the forum

Postby vincefox » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:09 pm

could go the other way and the prey could give the pred a bad case of diarrhoea - if you have ever seen the film "dog soldiers" there is a cheeky little one liner from one of the victims who is about to be eaten by a werewolf saying "i hope i give you the shits"
vincefox
New to the forum

Postby slug01 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:25 pm

I’m going to come at this from the prey’s POV. I would far rather wind up diarrhea than a rock hard turd. Seems like a far better revenge from the gut.
slug01
Participator

Postby sushiroll » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:33 pm

First time posting on here but constipation in a pred is a favorite factor. Although in a few of the scenarios I have built up, I prefer the pred sometimes already being constipated and then uses the prey as a source of fiber by rolling them around in something or mixing them in food to help things coast on out. For the prey, there is nothing worse than realizing you're being eaten in order to help this person soften up things down below.
sushiroll
New to the forum

Postby BelleJar » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:19 am

I kinda lik the idea of constipated preds but mainy for the humor it brings? Like just imagining one of my favorite preds sitting there complaining "For fucks sake George! You were like 70% water, why are you being so difficult now!?"
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:50 am

Why i am didn't thought of this? I am think its good idea, especially when its uncaring and cruel pred who tries to dispose their prey, but got constipated because theyre vored a same/similar sized prey and drinks laxatives or water and... getting better or just getting a diarrhea. Great revenge :wink:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion