Overly Emotional Pred getting upset about Prey They digested

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Overly Emotional Pred getting upset about Prey They digested

Postby HungryNacho » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:55 am

The Pred eats prey that is willing and is willing to be digested, The Pred eats the prey but then starts to take a liking to the prey or just likes the prey so after the pred digests them the pred starts to get very emotional over it and maybe even starts to cry about it, they were not going to get the prey back it was too late now.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: Overly Emotional Pred getting upset about Prey They dige

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:38 am

Damn, that's just super depressing. Sounds like someone needs lots of snuggles.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby MrGrimlock » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:14 am

Wrongful digestion is also good. Prey gets caught, devoured and digested for all the wrong reasons, with the pred not realizing it til after the prey's almost or fully gone. Proof of innocence possibly through some item the prey drops partway through being eaten, documenting their final moments up until, but just before, being caught.

If fatal, pred's gotta live with that guilt. If not, then plenty of aftercare later on for one very terrified prey.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby auburntheprey » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:00 am

I absolutely LOVE this kind of scenario! I don't see it often enough
auburntheprey
New to the forum

Postby thecheese01 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:24 pm

Definitely one of my favorite scenarios. I wish more people would mess around with it.

One variant I really like is the tragic vore couple, where you've got a pred/prey romantic coupling with a prey that wants to go all the way and a pred that doesn't, resulting in a situation where it's impossible for both parties to come away happy. This also results in a fun shift in the expected power dynamic, where the prey is suddenly in the more dominant, forceful role and the pred is the sappy romantic.

Another fun one is the "Jekyll and Hyde" scenario where you've got a pred with some sort of alter ego or monstrous transformation, and they wind up digesting a loved one and only realize what they've done the following morning (or if you're feeling particularly mean, just after it's too late to save them).

Now that I think about it, I'm starting to realize that framing vore as a tragedy is kind of a thing for me...
thecheese01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:48 pm

I like this trope. One scenario where it would probably work well is where a pred must eat live prey to live for hand-wavey reasons.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby Michele » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:02 am

Me too. Seeing as I'm prey focused, maybe it would lead to my character being slightly scared of others, but also generally, being really upset about that to the point of being a little.. out of personality, or crying a bit.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:53 pm

I really like this kind of settings, and like some people mentionned above, when a pred HAVE TO eat people for some reasons, even if they don't like to.
linthia
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:30 pm

HungryNacho wrote:The Pred eats prey that is willing and is willing to be digested, The Pred eats the prey but then starts to take a liking to the prey or just likes the prey so after the pred digests them the pred starts to get very emotional over it and maybe even starts to cry about it, they were not going to get the prey back it was too late now.

Well. I personally like this sorta thing and I think it's fairly reasonable, if predators have human-like emotions and thought processes.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:27 pm

I'm not sure I've ever done something with this exact sort of concept, (the closest I know I've gotten is the pred finding the whole experience disappointing or stuff where the pred is unwilling to begin with) it's definitely an interesting idea that I would sort of like to explore.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Peptidase » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:44 pm

Willing to unwilling *pred* is a take I can't recall having seen in this context. There's plenty of flat out unwilling/reluctant preds and safe vore gone too far scenarios, but none I've seen with both parties consenting at first. this would be right up my ally.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion