MORNINGSTAR - your voice in the game?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

MORNINGSTAR - your voice in the game?

Postby CaseyKane » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:01 am

Hello there,

Over the past 7 months I've been hard at work creating an RPG packed with 3d art for the Vore community:

Morningstar: A Vore Fantasy Adventure
(viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58148)

It's still early days and I've got years of work ahead of me to bring the project to completion, but there's already a good deal of support amassing behind the game to keep it in production. Believe me when I say that I'm trying my damnedest to make it the best vore game I can possibly make, and so I'm always scouting for ways to make it better and better. One of the things that I've spent A LOT of time doing is trawling through sound effect sites (free and paid) searching for just the right sounds to bring the characters in my interactive vore scenes to life. But often I'm frustrated by the scarcity of usable or appropriate sounds. So I'm turning to the vore community for help.

If you like the idea of participating in a project for the vore community, and would like to have your own sound effects used in a game being played by masses of vore enthusiasts, then please get in touch with me, either here or at [email protected]. I'm looking for voices for a raft of secondary characters, but I'm also looking for one special voice which will be used exclusively for the game's protagonist: Ciel Morningstar. That could be you!

At this time I'm looking for FEMALE voices only, but as the game progresses I'll be looking for male voices too.

Below is a link of the Morningstar Sound Effects Guide Sheet which outlines what I'm looking for. You may feel free to pick and choose between what you would like to offer, or supply the entire list. Please note, the game is free, and I'm primarily looking for free assistance so far as possible. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them in this thread, or in private at [email protected].

Here's the link to the list:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h4e ... sp=sharing

Thanks for your time, and hopefully together we can make something really special for the vore community.
Casey Kane
CaseyKane
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion