Watersports and vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Watersports and vore

Postby BaCe » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Hey guys,
I was wondering recently and also searching for a while but no results so far. Is there ANYTHING that contains watersports and vore at once? (Yeah well we can agree that doing one after another is pretty lewd even in our community). What I actually want to ask, is - Is there any game, (interactive) story, video or whatever that involves both of those fetishes?
BaCe
New to the forum

Re: Watersports and vore

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:36 pm

Ummm...blessedwasthechild's quite fond of both fetishes, so he'd be somewhere to start if you don't mind anthro...or underage.

https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/blessedwasthechild

Hope that helps, and that others can do better, cause that's all I got...
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby ketchup » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:38 pm

I'm confused, are you looking for watersports with disposal? Because there's a lot of that. Or are you looking for the pred peeing and eating at the same time?
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:02 pm

VoraciousShapeshift wrote:Ummm...blessedwasthechild's quite fond of both fetishes, so he'd be somewhere to start if you don't mind anthro...or underage.

I don't think I can recommend my stuff to this poster. They're probably after human stuff and no underage and they already specified they're not looking for static images and written stories, but are down with interactives and games. Thanks for thinking of me though~

But yeah, I don't think this person is going to find much luck when they're narrowing down their search. Isn't it a shame that someone niche like me mixes her shit with other niche things? Oh well x3
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Oniric » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:48 pm

I wrote a story with both waterports and vore (in that order) some years ago. Not my best work, but hey, it's something. If you're into gay furry stuff, you might be interested: https://aryion.com/g4/view/444735

Other than that, watersports in disposal scenes are relatively common in fatal vore stories that get to that point.
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:04 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:
VoraciousShapeshift wrote:Ummm...blessedwasthechild's quite fond of both fetishes, so he'd be somewhere to start if you don't mind anthro...or underage.

I don't think I can recommend my stuff to this poster. They're probably after human stuff and no underage and they already specified they're not looking for static images and written stories, but are down with interactives and games. Thanks for thinking of me though~

But yeah, I don't think this person is going to find much luck when they're narrowing down their search. Isn't it a shame that someone niche like me mixes her shit with other niche things? Oh well x3

Oh, okay. I had my suspicions, but the vagueness of the post made me think it was worth a shot...
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion