Fantasy racism request

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fantasy racism request

Postby randomsnake » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:36 am

Ok quick trigger warning for racism. First off I'm not a racist, I know that's what a racist would say but I'm not I promise. I was just wondering if there were any sort of racist vore pics, art, writing you know just stuff like that. It was a weird concept I've been thinking about. Now with the times being what they are I understand if this gets taken down I won't argue that. I just thought that it would make an interesting concept like some cruel giantess who believes a race belongs in her stomach, I mean we already kinda have that going on with a lot of pieces. I don't know that was just my weird little thought.
Last edited by Eka on Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "This one's weird" doesn't actually tell us what this topic is about. No click bait title allowed on this site. Subject must describe what the topic is
randomsnake
New to the forum

Re: This one's weird

Postby Twister88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:57 am

That's honestly not that weird of a concept, but i doubt there's a whole lot of vore art related to it. Mainly just because it's a very specific type of scenario. If you haven't already, i suggest you just search for tags such as "racism" here on eka's, maybe you'll find something you like.
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:56 am

Unless it's something that involves strictly fantasy races, such a genre looks like it has the potential to get really terrible really fast.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gendor » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 pm

Go for it! Literally just go for it. It's not as if trigger warnings have ever been proven to work as a theory anyways. Just test the limits!
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Fantasy racism request

Postby calin22 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:29 pm

The only thing that sorta fits is a pretty recent picture/story by Giantess Diary on DeviantArt, though it wasn’t nearly as racially charged as what you’re looking for.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby digestor » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:47 pm

I can't think of seeing much stuff like this. Though on PH there is a live action clip (really old) from chcloecreations of a giantess eating someone. The video's original title is lost to time. Drops a lot of N bombs and such, lots of hate and anger. She's not going on about extermination of a whole race or any other pro genocide talk, but Its still pretty racists and its uncomfortable to watch. Honestly, im glad this isn't something I have to encounter often. Could you imagine if this ever became its own subgenre? our community's image would never recover from that.

I can't really think of anything else, aside from giantesses and "tinies" sort of talk, but that doesn't really carry the same weight to it.
digestor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rixx » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:56 pm

I've seen a couple stories like that on giantessworld. I haven't actually read them, mainly because of the racism theme, so I don't know how much vore there is... but both stories do have the Vore tag.

The author is:
https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=78

The 2 stories I see there atm are "Aryan Thunder" and "Conquistadora". I was thinking there were more, but maybe I'm thinking of different authors' works too.
Rixx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fireborn7 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 pm

If you're desperate, I have written commission slots open. :)
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomsnake » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:40 pm

Sorry eka adjusted my title, understandable it was click-baity. This wasn't really meant to be a request just something I wanted to throw out there. Thanks for the recommendations though
randomsnake
New to the forum

Postby Dekkard2 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:49 pm

I kind of did something like that, though my intention wasn't racist (I like women of all races but tend to be drawn towards Asian and black women especially as vore preds and prey).
Edit: And as women I'd like to date
https://aryion.com/g4/view/559070
https://aryion.com/g4/view/555035
Last edited by Dekkard2 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby PlatoPapel » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:56 pm

"Darkening" by ryanshowseason3 comes to mind: https://aryion.com/g4/view/584184
PlatoPapel
Been posting for a bit

Postby bigwillylandis » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:37 am

Had a fantasy of a white supremecist group in the southeastern United States made up of white BBW who just go around swallowing black men
bigwillylandis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Peptidase » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:09 am

Isn't this basically 90% of Zootopia inspired works?
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby bigwillylandis » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:25 pm

i have a white supremeist vore story on stand by
bigwillylandis
Been posting for a bit

Postby LightDragon » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:11 pm

I mean... I'm not sure that counts as "racism", but basically every "cat eats mouse" scenario involves a hierarchy of predator species eating prey species...

But it probably doesn't answer your question...
LightDragon
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:08 pm

Ah yes, the Race Vore. Once the going gets bad, all Whites and Blacks will have is each other...

... to eat.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion