Vore Tournament Story (circa 2011)???

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Tournament Story (circa 2011)???

Postby sandramudd » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Anyone remember this? The author, whose name I believe had "nacho" or some sort of cheese in it, wrote two stories about girls competing in a vore tournament. The one I'm looking for is girls showing up for a 5 on 5 competition, but when they get to the arena they see it's become 5 on 1 because a girl on the other team ate her own teammates.

Eventually a girl on the team of five wins it when her other remaining teammate gets herself unbirthed by their opponent, distracting her enough to be eaten, and the winner - now pregnant with her teammate - is debating what to rename her.

Anyone have any memory of this, or perhaps have it?
sandramudd
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Tournament Story (circa 2011)???

Postby TW » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:04 pm

THis sounds like it was good. I don't recall it, but it may be around here somewhere.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Return to General Vore Discussion