Bad smells in vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Bad smells in vore

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 pm

I LOVE bad smells in vore. It really adds to the horror and is just so underrated. Farts, toxic fumes in the stomach, and especially bad breath. I can’t be the only one here who likes that. And it’s a shame that there are very few images depicting such things in vore (with the exception of farts). I would really love bad breath and stinky insides. So here’s a topic dedicated to bad smells in vore.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Re: Bad smells in vore

Postby leonskenedi » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:08 pm

I do agree with you, scent and smells are quite necessary to add on the experience.
leonskenedi
Been posting for a bit

Postby GastricAztec » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:28 pm

A woman who is about to swallow a shrunken man, but she has bad breath is something that has always interested me. I should put it into a story.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:06 pm

I like this aspect sometimes it depends on my mood, it would be nice to see more of it because it does seem there's not much of it.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrAramax » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:56 pm

I don't really like that, but i can agree that it gets ignored most of the time, i mean... if you are in a stomach, most of the time you will be esentially floating in puke and HCl, so even breathing would be difficult and painfull :O
From drawing anime characters on the classroom desk to this... not gonna lie, a surprise to be sure but a welcome one
MrAramax
New to the forum

Postby booleanTrue » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Yussss... I often feel as if scent is sorely neglected in vore (especially writing). Don't get me wrong. Plenty of vore authors and creators will give it a mention or a brief description ("the stomach stank terribly" or "John could smell the dinner they'd both eaten all around him") but it rarely seems to be enumerated and elaborated ("the lovely sweetness half-melted vanilla ice cream punched through the swirling void of blackness").

Like, I love it when *how* the scent smells and how the different aspects of it intermingle and overwhelm come out. "Realistically", prey inside the stomach would have no vision whatsoever due to how dark the inside of a body is and so smell would immediately become more noticeable.
booleanTrue
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Behold.
Attachments
8E019D15-59FC-43D9-9085-C1C86E832FF1.png
A piece that I commissioned.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby The K » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:57 pm

I enjoy when the insides of a stomach are smelly in vore. Especially when the predator's burps are smelly. They are my favorite.
The K
New to the forum

Postby dst3313 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:52 am

MrAramax wrote:I don't really like that, but i can agree that it gets ignored most of the time, i mean... if you are in a stomach, most of the time you will be esentially floating in puke and HCl, so even breathing would be difficult and painfull :O

Especially the puke aspect. The interior of anyone's stomach will smell like vomit. Also, probably a bit off the thread's topic, but that's also a good reason for a pred to refuse to let their prey out, at least through the mouth - the taste and smell of vomit is, after all, very unpleasant.
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:03 am

that's also a good reason for a pred to refuse to let their prey out, at least through the mouth - the taste and smell of vomit is, after all, very unpleasant.

ooh that's a good thought. I like that reasoning.

Terrible smells are terrific.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutswimmer » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:59 pm

Anything involving terrible odors is arousing, and bad breath, belching, and even a sloppy internal demonstrates this aspect beautifully. But I particularly enjoy vivid descriptions of stench regarding the inevitable aftermath; it makes sense for those hefty prey dumps to stink like death because you are, in fact, smelling the death of an entire whole person, viscera and all. To speak nothing of the volume, and it surprises me that even some of the most prominent scat authors and artists don't depict the aromatic aspect to the degree it deserves.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonlrk » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:47 pm

I love when women fall into the stomach of the things that ate her, the smell reeking of bile and the scent of all the women the thing ate before her
anonlrk
New to the forum

Postby ScornfulStomach » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 am

I enjoy it because I enjoy strong reactions from prey. Fear or anger get covered a lot, but disgust and humiliation are extra nice and those don't tend to get covered as much, bad smells are a good way to prompt the former, especially nasty gut-smells and bowel smells for AV.
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby CuddleSlut » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:09 pm

I don't always give a ton of focus foul smells outside of anal vore, but I have acknowledged in one of my interactives that the inside of a stomach would smell like barf.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:06 pm

Let’s see if we can get some pics in!
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Sitharc » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:31 pm

It's an angle I love to see now and then, as come on... a biological sac doing vile chemical reactions every day? Of course it's going to be rancid, let alone when it dissolves food, or when someone isn't the first prey, having to also smell that lingering odor of death itself.

No matter how slobby a pred is, she's always worse on the inside.
Sitharc
---

Postby CFTS » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:02 pm

This is probably a bit offtopic, but the only smell I really care about in vore, is the smell of my prey's sweaty feet. My preds just love the smell of a sweaty feet, of female humans. Sometimes the bad breath of a pred is part of my roleplays. But in that case, the bad smell comes from all the women and especially their sweaty feet, the pred had eaten.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:52 pm

I'm not into the absolutely foul kind but I do like bad breath. A good example for me is in the newest Multizapor video. As the second prey falls into the pred's gullet, she says "you didn't brush your teeth?" I know it's not much but it does a lot for me.
Kitsouille
???

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:02 pm

Foul smells is a big kink for me when it comes to fetishes in general. Post digestion breath and belches, horrible internal smells, sweat and grime, and all manner of ass related scents, since they kinda add to the dominance of a pred. The fact that their scents can cause discomfort and distress to a prey~
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:44 am

I am love foul smell in vore, but not using this too often, i am do like gassy/burping preds so much~ About smelly stomaches, i liked to see too when prey is eaten, theyre screwed up by smell and vomiting off~ But smell i am making often is... breath, a bit pure, steamy breath~ But also like smelly butts, sloppy tummies, stinky shits and pee, smelly preds, smelly almost everything!!
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion