The meaning of life in a vore filled world

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The meaning of life in a vore filled world

Postby DeliciousFood » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:46 am

The world as it is is full of vore. Almost every living thing (including you) is going to get eaten and turned into poo, weather you will be eaten by a lion or by maggots. In a fantasy about vore, eating and being eaten is what is aimed for with preys living to become delicious meals, and press living to gobble them up and leave them in the latrine.

In a world such as this, what would me a good motto for life? What frase could describe the laws/meaning of life?
I would like to hear your thoughts.
DeliciousFood
New to the forum

Re: The meaning of life in a vore filled world

Postby TastyAce » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:19 pm

That sounds like an interesting world. My motto would probably be, "Always look twice." Never know when a pred's on your trail.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby blessedwasthechild » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Pain and death and darwinism are the price paid for life to exist as we know it, in the one form we can see it (our planet), under known physical laws.

If the afterlife I believe in is true (probably not buuut...), then the meaning in life, or vore, is that sensing something and having a strong, desirable reaction to it, adds form to chaos, and becomes the point itself--a universe experiencing itself, observing itself, almost like grand cosmic masturbation. To create, remake, unmake, and start over. Take out the pain death and darwinism (say with reincarnation or reformation or some mechanism for catharsis) and vore could be incredible!

For me, this means that the chance of prey to become pleasure itself (experienced by the predator), is a high, divine calling, to ascend into a pure state of satisfaction that gets to be experienced by another person.

Or perhaps "Nothing Lasts but Nothing is Lost." I'm not sure who said that, I got it from a band.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby saitofang » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:40 pm

my motto would be

"If you gotta go, make sure its someone you find hot."
saitofang
New to the forum

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:33 pm

"The reason there's always a bigger fish is because I'm around."
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheDragonBoy » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:20 pm

One cartoon has a very direct answer to this specific question:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7iFbQgFVDk
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Libra1202 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:37 pm

Well, the only thing permanent in this life is the constant change of things. No one, no thing will remain the same forever. And, if you look at it, from a certain point of view, when we eat something it becomes a part of us for a short amount of time, and when the time comes, when either the soil claims our essence or the maggots our flesh, the only thing that remained the same was the constant flux of life.

So yea, a good motto would be "You either change with the world or the world will change you"
[please, forgive my english]
Libra1202
Been posting for a bit

Postby RG9812 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Live life for as long as you can cause you never know when you might just end up in someone's bowels.
RG9812
Been posting for a bit

Postby eaterjolly » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:55 pm

I wrote a very nice motto (context required) in this short story I abridged from French Snack's first Felarya fanfic (I did so with French Snack's permission, including permission to add a creative commons license :).

https://notabug.org/shaping/fairytales/ ... uestion.md

Still, meaning to write a third final fairytale abridging a story by an author whose identity I wish to keep a surprise : 3
I probably need to set more reminders for myself to finish that one.
eaterjolly
Been posting for a bit

Postby digesta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Live to be number one, die to be number two.
digesta
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion