Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Causes this fetish?

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:52 pm

I feel like mine came more from exposure, specifically the moments in cartoons where a character ate the camera, and it wasn't until I learned how 'uvula' was spelled(in a word search of all places) that I officially got into it.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: What Causes this fetish?

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 pm

Personally? A shelter.

Might sound like bullshit, but many people who've seen me roaming around are pretty well aware that I'm the type of person who's heavily into non-fatal and consensual vore, so already it wouldn't be surprising that the main reason I find it appealing is for the sense of intimacy I feel toward my predator, since it naturally involves me trusting them enough to literally swallow me whole and retain me inside of their body. It takes a lot of trust for something like that to happen, so it inherently mostly happens toward those whom I feel the closest bonds for - often a loved one. Henceforth, it's really not big of a secret that Intimacy plays a big part on it, as personally I find the idea of being inside my beloved's body to be the logical conclusion of how much I wish to be intimate with them, for me to be held close to them.

But at the same time, it still goes a bit further than that. Personally, I surmise that a big factor behind this is because, ultimately, it feels like my beloved is essentially serving as one big protective shield for me when retraining me inside of them. It's easily comparable to Mouthbrooders in that regard: much like how fish mothers keep their children inside them to protect them from the dangers that prowl on the ocean, I imagine the same for my safekeeper keeping me inside of them to protect and shield me from the nasty things from our world. Because let's be honest, the universe is a horrible place, and there are many times I just wish I could exile myself to living safely inside the body of a significant other, where I could finally set my mind at ease and no longer have to worry about whatever goes on beyond the fleshy red walls that surround me.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Re: .

Postby xtrmstory » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:57 pm

Why, Good question...

Read a few stories having vore of the hard terminal kind even followed by digestion and disposal and I was hooked.

Is it fetishist? Yea probably as some drawing and or stories do get me aroused. BUT It must not involve something that could happen in real life nor have a human as a predator as it's a mood killer. I only react to vore stories having an anthropomorphic or an animal predator, preferably of the canine kind, then again, it depends on the storytelling, the circumstance, the character, etc. In other words, it does not work every time or with every story. Why... Again I have no idea.

What part of it is the most compelling? Hum, my guess is that I just like the overwhelming domination of the pred over the prey.
Why? Maybe due to the fact that a very long time ago in my youth, I was quite introverted and being bullied a lot from kindergarten up to the last day of high school. However, that was way before the internet or personal computers, and there was nothing like that on TV or anywhere, so the following came purely out of my imagination. I remember in fifth grade having dreams in which I'm a huge beast destroying the school and eating everyone. I was like 12 and the bullying at the time was real bad.

Today, I'm the complete opposite. Being the owner of a business, and the simple fact that I'm the boss, I dominate 40 people. However I'm not a bully nor a tyrant. In fact, people really love working for me. As a proof, most of my employees have been working for me for over 25 years! I'm also no longer introverted. In fact, could speak in front of thousands of people and not break a sweat.

So having lived the great majority of my life being the owner and boss, I have a hard time in putting those dreaded school years as the cause especially since I got a taste of voring stories years after I was out of school. Even today, I still like reading vore stories, even write them... And it does not seem to fade away as I age.

One thing for sure, that fetishists is creating no interference with my real life nor causing me any other problems. So for now it does not seem that I will stop having fun entertaining that fetishists

Go figure...
xtrmstory
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion