What time of pred or prey you would love to see more of?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What time of pred or prey you would love to see more of?

Postby dekabreak » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:39 am

Pretty much just that question, what kind of predators or prey you wish were used more in vore?

I will say, for predators, i would love to see more pre-op transgender preds, adult ones that have breast implants(or ones that somehow grew through vore) rather than femboys/traps which are much more popular and tend to be young, speaking in more crass terms, i would love to see more shemale preds.

Not that i hate femboys or what not, i just like older preds more and they have a different feeling than femboys somehow.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Re: What time of pred or prey you would love to see more of?

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:19 am

Aquatic creatures, hands down. Sharks, whales, mermaids, zoras, anything in either role.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonBoy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:29 am

Not so much a “type” I guess. But right now I really wish there was more of Trico and the boy from The Last Guardian.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey could you please not use slurs? Just say "pre-op trans women." Not "shemale."

Also maybe just don't fetishize trans people in general? Seems like that would be a good rule of thumb.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:24 pm

calldahotline wrote:Aquatic creatures, hands down. Sharks, whales, mermaids, zoras, anything in either role.

Pretty much this, all the way, as some of my favorite predators are of this type! :)

I see TONS of giant/giantess art, lot of furry, dragon, reptiles, but hardly any aquatic creatures involved in pred/prey roles.

I also wouldn't mind more robot pred/prey. ;)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Seelane » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:22 pm

Personalities: Gentle and protective types
Races: Fairies, ghosts, fluid slime type(water, milk, honey or even cum)
Sub-fetish:more macro-micro, more non-fatal.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:10 am

Definitely more masculine older (30s-40s) male preds that are gentle and caring still, who want to protect their prey from harm and even show some fatherly instincts (in a wholesome way).

For prey, probably more innocent orphans/lost kiddos, just normal humans/elven/whatever race that isn't gifted with powers or anything and could use a helping hand (or belly) from a gentle pred.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby TheKitchen » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:59 am

I'd love to see more Anthro sharks as predators definitely. Some more satyrs would also be welcome :)
TheKitchen
New to the forum

Postby Filan » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:28 pm

dekabreak wrote:Pretty much just that question, what kind of predators or prey you wish were used more in vore?

I will say, for predators, i would love to see more pre-op transgender preds, adult ones that have breast implants(or ones that somehow grew through vore) rather than femboys/traps which are much more popular and tend to be young, speaking in more crass terms, i would love to see more shemale preds.

Not that i hate femboys or what not, i just like older preds more and they have a different feeling than femboys somehow.

I have had this odd fantasy of an F to M trans pred, Who maybe through some magics speeds the process by consuming other guys. Im even open to willing stuff in this, The trans male wanting to test out his new cock in some kinky fun and finds someone willing to let him dominate them in many ways including that nice new shaft, but only if he agrees to eat em with dinner later on. Maybe its a friend and the dude is one nom away from completing the process and this friend wants to give the ultimate support in transitioning.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Return to General Vore Discussion