A question for breast vore fans

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Which type of breast vore do you prefer?

Nipple vore
46%
Cleavage vore
12%
Both are fine
37%
I do not enjoy breast vore
4%

Total votes : 97

A question for breast vore fans

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:21 pm

Which type of breast vore do you prefer? Nipple vore, or cleavage vore? Vote in the poll.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Re: A question for breast vore fans

Postby CompactorFlame » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:01 pm

Hey hey, more attention to breast vore! But yeah to answer, any way in the boobs is good.
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustSomePrey » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:23 am

Nipples are there for a reason, they secrete the milk, thus they are the way in. Cleavage vore always feels like a cop out, or just a specific form of absorbtion.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby blessedwasthechild » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:22 pm

It depends on how abstract/magical/divine the predator is. Cleavage vore, I think, works best when there is some explanation for why someone is getting eaten by someone's boobs just by mashing the prey like that? If they're like some science experiment it can work too, but to me that feels more arbitrary. If the effect is magical or symbolic, I think it is hotter, because it implies that the symbolism of the predator's large breasts is overtaking the prey.

Thats for cleavage vore, buuut... I *vastly* prefer vore through the nipple. The boobs getting lopsided doesn't bother me, cuz like, most people are lopsided anyway? And like we kinda already do this for cock vore but its not a distraction to people anymore like it was uh... 15 years ago, when I noticed people used to argue on how the fuck cock vore is supposed to work.

So yeah, put prey in boob, nipple closing over the prey. Digest into milk and fat! Especially if magic/symbolism is still being used, at this point milk and fat can just distribute from both boobs, kinda like how cock vore seems to kinda work :O. I guess they should be different but these apples and oranges taste the same to me. More fun body fluids!

You'd think boob vore would be popular considering how guys obsess over boobs (and I can't blame em boobs are awesome) but it does surprise me that cock vore is SO much more popular even with straight guys :O Then again I personally don't contribute much to breast vore soooo... >.> but I really should.

I'm not a pred really but, if I were a pred like this, I'd still prefer nipple vore just cuz the idea of having a waaay bigger, sensitive boob being massaged and teased from the inside sounds and feels as intimate and sensual as the same in my belly :o

But with cleavage vore it seems so goofy and silly that it doesn't turn on much, although its fun to tease people into that!~

I could enjoy either as prey though... then again, as a slutty prey that's baaasically meaningless. Its just more of the usual of liking to make a pred sexier, pleasure them, and becoming things about someone else that I enjoy, sex-appeal and some tasty milk (or cum or etc)

I'd be interested too in seeing why people prefer one over the other :O
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby currant » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:29 am

I can go with both, but I voted for Nipple because that's what I would do if I had the choice between those. Being turned into milk sounds fine to me.
blessedwasthechild wrote:You'd think boob vore would be popular considering how guys obsess over boobs (and I can't blame em boobs are awesome) but it does surprise me that cock vore is SO much more popular even with straight guys :O
Well, I can tell you that I love BV but hate CV. :wink:
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:13 pm

JustSomePrey wrote:Cleavage vore always feels like a cop out, or just a specific form of absorbtion.

That's my thought too. There's no orifice there! Then again, I am fine with navel vore, so it's not like I have consistent opinions on this topic.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:18 am

I am like both, but clevarge is instant yes, huhu~ :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:36 am

I am not big fan of breast-focusing vore, but it's surely interesting itself because of concept in general, to me.

Nothing really changed since I wrote in here, I am still like both, and I do want to see some breast vore with busty male humanoid predator with younger prey, milky, graphic digestion, breast expansion and milking/breastfeeding.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion