Prey Clothes

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey Clothes

Postby Searinex » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:35 am

Hi, I was not able to a clothing thread, so let's start one. (If there is already a thread let me know and I'll move the posts).
If you know of any other prey clothes post them here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was checking some of my blogs and found this Cheeseburger Lingerie Set.
https://geekologie.com/2020/05/extra-pi ... burger.php
Searinex
Been posting for a bit

Re: Prey Clothes

Postby Peptidase » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:15 am

30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby coop500 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:06 am

Long dresses, long sleeve, modest and loose pants/jeans, generally stuff that is very covering and clean and nothing suggestive.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby sadlyknight » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 am

For me my pred would consume girls wearing short revailing clothes. After all those are much easier to digest. Hehehe umm I mean easier for pred to dispose of.
Maeda Suziki is my name I am the best hacker in the world.
sadlyknight
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Long dresses, stockings/pantyhose and shoes, or barefoot :lol: Female/herm.
Fancy suits, Police uniforms, long boots :wink: Male/herm.

Or mostly, i am prefer prey to be nude.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:44 pm

As usual, my preferences run heavily to the contrary of most other people. I generally prefer it when the prey is dressed modestly with puffy, fluffy clothes that cover as much of their body as possible (long-sleeved hoodies/sweaters, long jeans/cargo pants/puffy skirt with thigh highs, soft sneakers or socks, possibly even a full bodysuit if going off the deep extreme), while the pred wears more revealing clothes that leave more of their skin exposed (but stopping short of being completely naked). It's probably just a random extension of my standard attraction factors, in which I deeply admire the contrast between a fancier/frillier-dressed submissive with puffy-soft clothes, and a skimpier-dressed dominant with thinner, harder clothes that gives them an air of dominance and strength; however, I think part of me for some reason gets aroused to see a very-well and cutely-dressed prey having to witness their cute outfit getting weathered, mangled and damaged by their pred's body fluids - not to the point of it being completely dissolved, but rather simply visibly damaged, ranging from simply being pruny and disheveled from being soaked in saliva and other gross liquids, to more permanent defects like getting miscoloured and desaturated as it lost its tint, to even being tattered and ragged in some places.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:43 am

A bit of a mix to this for me since there is a split between what I find generally attractive, and what makes since to leave on a prey while they are being consumed.

Starting out, I have a very strong preference for female prey, so the clothing is going to be aimed at that.

Keen-high socks and stockings: If the choice is between fully nude or just in sock or stockings that reach the knee or mid-thigh, I'd rather let the prey keep their feet and legs covered.
Knee-length skirt: That borderline between modesty and to revealing is just so tempting. Maybe there is a flash of skin as they move in it, but without really showing what's underneath. As part of a dress, this is still great.
Heels or strap shoes: While covered toes are fine, i want to see at least part of the heel and ankle, especially if in stockings, too.
Gloves: Not as great as stocking, but really nice when paired together as a set.
Panties: While a cute pair can complete an outfit, the panties aren't the appeal.
Shirt: Only parts relevant to the shirt or top of a dress is the neckline which needs let only a little cleavage peek out.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bella747 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:57 pm

My favorite is to see females with nurse medical scrubs outfits on being denvored into very wet mouth... My top favorite! (V neck shirt (polyster) with drawstring pants
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion