(Warning!) Adult predator vores young prey

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

(Warning!) Adult predator vores young prey

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 6:42 am

Hello, voracious fellows!
I am just wanted to do some topic. This is something people might hate me or get disgusted, so i am added warning: if you're not onto it, don't write hate comment, just click back button~

I do have main preference for it after months, but I am still fraidy about it, because it's contain an taboo-like trope and I can understand why most people get disgusted, triggered or upset due to content, as long as you remained to be respectful, then nothing will happen.

If you want, then feel free to answer my questions.

Spoiler: show
1. How you found out you're onto adult pred/young prey?

2. Whats your preference in scenario?

3. What age gap you prefer? Like, youthful or older predator?

4. How your ideal pred/prey looks like?

5. Do you have a hatemail due to it?

6. What do you like in voracious preferences?

Additional information, if you ever have.

So let this thread begin! :wink: And it's not only question, but also discussing about it! >.> :wink:
Last edited by NyaatoShiroi on Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: (Warning!) Adult predator vores young prey

Postby Wolfsage » Fri May 29, 2020 6:52 am

NyaatoShiroi wrote:Hello. I am NM again and again.
I am just wanted to do some topic. This is something people might hate me or get disgusted, so i am added warning: if youre not onto it, dont write hate comment, just click back button~ :D

I am very lately discovered, i am getting onto adult/young (child/under) in vore.
Also, i am getting more onto if predator is adult, who can devour a young prey. Its not for everyone, but i am onto it. ^^; >.>

Main preference to me is: Male, adult and corrupted, who can babysit or care of his prey, be kind and caring to them, until his crazy idea to make them to be his forever, he is possessive with them, he swallows and digest them to be his. They are struggle in his stomach while getting off and masturbate, when he came, prey is digested and is in his colons. He is dumping their remains while he is masturbating again, with his twisted feelings of it, he splashes on their remains and pees as well. No specific gender, its can be M/?, M/F, M/M or M/Herm or Futa. Human or demi preferrably.

=
Thats it. Now, for few questions..
1. How you found out youre onto adult pred/young prey?

3. What age gape you prefer? No in age, but age range? Like, youthful or older pred?

6. Again, your preferences, but in vore. What do you like?

And something like this :-D
=
Now, let this thread begin! :wink:

1. My fetish has changed as I grew older, and as I reached adulthood, my preference changed to match that. Now having said that, I don't mind younger preds, and they will show up once in a while, but I always prefer adults.
2. Pred is older then the prey.
3. Usually the Pred ranges from 13 to early to mid twenties, but that depends on what I feel like. The Prey is often a child, but again, depends on what I feel like.
4. My Pred is always female, but my prey can be either gender.
5. None.
6. I'm basically into F/M, F/F, Soft Vore, non-digestion.
Last edited by Wolfsage on Sun May 31, 2020 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 7:22 am

Wolfsage wrote:
1. My fetish has changed as I grew older, and as I reached adulthood, my preference changed to match that. Now having said that, I don't mind younger preds, and they will show up once in a while, but I always prefer adults.
3. Usually the Pred ranges from 13 to early to mid twenties, but that depends on what I feel like. The Prey is often a child, but again, depends on what I feel like.
5. None.
6. I'm basically into F/M, F/M, Soft Vore, non-digestion.

1. Same thing, i am dont mind young preds too, but ya know :D
2. Same again.
3. I am onto adult mostly, 30s, maybe...
4. I am onto all genders, lol :D
5. (skipping a 5th and insert 6th) Soft non-fatal is win!

Nice!

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby currant » Fri May 29, 2020 7:42 am

I take pretty much everything where I like to self-insert as prey, and this is no exception.
In this case, a female, motherly pred. Eating or unbirthing me in a loving and protecting sense, but still with digestion/absorbtion or being trapped permanently.
3. What age gape you prefer? No in age, but age range? Like, youthful or older pred?
More youthful. Like, 15-30.
That highly depends on the situation. But if the pred is genderless, I still want it to look feminine.
No.
Mostly female pred(but sometimes also plant or slime pred), mostly fatal (like above), loving, Oral/Unbirth/Breast Vore/Absorbtion, maybe added Soul Vore. Willing or unwilling, whatever fits the situation.
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri May 29, 2020 7:54 am

1. How you found out you're into adult pred/young prey?
I'm not sure if I really 'found out' it's just, kind of been a thing ever since I started liking vore. A strong, intimidating male showing his softer side and protecting a little girl had always been a safe, comforting thought for me and not a sexual fetish/kink.

I'm not sure if I fully understand the question, but I guess... If you mean the scenario you posted in the OP, personally not a fan, no offense of course!
If you are asking what I personally prefer, that would be a more wholesome scenario. Perhaps the child is lost and the predator finds her and helps her get back to her family, or at least to the nearest village, carrying her safely in his stomach. The predator and prey could become friends, or if the little one is a orphan, he might adopt her if she wants and if he is able to care for a child properly, but most of all it's just about protection and comfort, nothing sexual or malicious.

Pred wise, I prefer older, but nothing above 50 for sure, preferably 30s-early 40s. Prey wise, I don't like TOO young, but 7-12 is a good range.

I like masculine male predators, depending on the setting, but think Geralt of Rivia, Sam & Dean Winchester, Lucifer Morningstar, Zane Flynt and so on.

Hatemail? Not usually, but sometimes people express their distaste.... strongly and I have to leave various discord servers. So I guess you could say it's mostly my fault for going into their 'yard'.

Safe, clean, gentle oral vore only, nothing sexual or suggestive, or harmful to the prey. Just, like, gentle holding in his belly, to keep the little one safe, warm and comfortable. I prefer willing on both sides, prey can be a little nervous/unsure at first, but the predator assures and comforts her that it's alright. And I pretty much only like Male Predator/Female Prey.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 8:32 am

currant wrote:1. How you found out youre onto adult pred/young prey?
I take pretty much everything where I like to self-insert as prey, and this is no exception.
In this case, a female, motherly pred. Eating or unbirthing me in a loving and protecting sense, but still with digestion/absorbtion or being trapped permanently.
That highly depends on the situation. But if the pred is genderless, I still want it to look feminine.
No.
Mostly female pred(but sometimes also plant or slime pred), mostly fatal (like above), loving, Oral/Unbirth/Breast Vore/Absorbtion, maybe added Soul Vore. Willing or unwilling, whatever fits the situation.

1. Same thing. Its reason why i am created my sona.
2. Cute, i am like when mom keeps prey safe~
3. I am prefer same.
4. Hmmm, understand.
5. (inserting a 6th.) Nice, plants are good as well. I am like loving too, i am onto these too.

A good prey for mommy, huhu~ :-D

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 8:39 am

coop500 wrote:1. How you found out you're into adult pred/young prey?
I'm not sure if I really 'found out' it's just, kind of been a thing ever since I started liking vore. A strong, intimidating male showing his softer side and protecting a little girl had always been a safe, comforting thought for me and not a sexual fetish/kink.

I'm not sure if I fully understand the question, but I guess... If you mean the scenario you posted in the OP, personally not a fan, no offense of course!
If you are asking what I personally prefer, that would be a more wholesome scenario. Perhaps the child is lost and the predator finds her and helps her get back to her family, or at least to the nearest village, carrying her safely in his stomach. The predator and prey could become friends, or if the little one is a orphan, he might adopt her if she wants and if he is able to care for a child properly, but most of all it's just about protection and comfort, nothing sexual or malicious.

Pred wise, I prefer older, but nothing above 50 for sure, preferably 30s-early 40s. Prey wise, I don't like TOO young, but 7-12 is a good range.

I like masculine male predators, depending on the setting, but think Geralt of Rivia, Sam & Dean Winchester, Lucifer Morningstar, Zane Flynt and so on.

Hatemail? Not usually, but sometimes people express their distaste.... strongly and I have to leave various discord servers. So I guess you could say it's mostly my fault for going into their 'yard'.

Safe, clean, gentle oral vore only, nothing sexual or suggestive, or harmful to the prey. Just, like, gentle holding in his belly, to keep the little one safe, warm and comfortable. I prefer willing on both sides, prey can be a little nervous/unsure at first, but the predator assures and comforts her that it's alright. And I pretty much only like Male Predator/Female Prey.

1. Sometimes, its can be non-sexual addict, ya know, i am mostly has same, but have some preferences which i am keep as sexual.
2. Not ON MY scenario, but YOURS of course. I am like safekeeping since its my weakpoint, so yay :D
3. Nice, i am prefer mine to be 30s in pred-wise, careless about prey-wise, lol.
4. Same thing, dont get enough of it. :wink:
5. Geez, thats bad.
6. Oh, how cute :-D I am like safe oral vore too~ And cuddling as well~

Well, youre fellow safekeeper fan. Yay~

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolfsage » Fri May 29, 2020 8:45 am

NyaatoShiroi wrote:
Wolfsage wrote:
5. None.
6. I'm basically into F/M, F/M, Soft Vore, non-digestion.

1. Same thing, i am dont mind young preds too, but ya know :D
2. Same again.

Nice!

And here I thought I was alone in my wierd version of this fetish :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 9:04 am

NyaatoShiroi wrote:1. Same thing, i am dont mind young preds too, but ya know :D
2. Same again.

Nice!

You: And here I thought I was alone in my wierd version of this fetish :D

Me: Not really, lol!

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby currant » Fri May 29, 2020 7:10 pm

NyaatoShiroi wrote:
No.

3. I am prefer same.
4. Hmmm, understand.
5. (inserting a 6th.) Nice, plants are good as well. I am like loving too, i am onto these too.

To be clear, I don't like mother pred, I like preds that act motherly towards me without relational connection. But in that case, you're welcome. ^^
currant
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 10:02 pm

currant wrote:
NyaatoShiroi wrote:
No.

3. I am prefer same.
4. Hmmm, understand.

To be clear, I don't like mother pred, I like preds that act motherly towards me without relational connection. But in that case, you're welcome. ^^

Oops, i am sorry! No problem!

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sat May 30, 2020 3:33 pm

5. Do you have a hatemail due to it?/insert other question here!

1. I never found out really. I literally cannot remember a time I wasn't into vore, and have dreams of adult or huge creatures or cartoon characters eating me since I was little, like Taz or Sylvester or random big animals like horses, and applied the same fantasies to other kid chars as I watched cartoons. But for the fetish itself, I had no idea this was "a thing" until the internet.

2. I like predators who have a bigger excuse not to eat the prey than normal--like a babysitter or a parent or sibling. I especially like herms in this position. However I also like males that just grab a random child in the park or something and gobble them up. But my fave scenarios have a sort of intimacy/betrayal dynamic, but I find them harder to write so I usually write about males dominating a young girl before eating her. I like feeling helpless and yet consumed by the passion of my predator before the predator actually eats me up. But I also like a sort of sense of care and consent, like, I could save myself if I really wanted to, but there's no way I can bring myself to resist?

3. I like pred and prey to be separated by at least a few years, so a elementary schooler and a junior high student, but I usually write about older high schoolers or adults eating pre-teens. I especially love prey that have a prime number, like 7 or 11 or such.

4. My ideal prey are shy or submissive types who are kind or hopeful and have some sense of "tragic" to them so it becomes more intimate when they're eaten. Especially anything that reminds me of me? Preds, however, I like big and hung cock, male or woman, but I wax gay for a female with a hungry pussy. I'm trying to get more into herm-guys too, but, my fave predators are herm-women and hung guys. I like them to be confident, greedy, playful, slightly kind, but mostly just an unstoppable tempest of self-gratification. I really like furries, so for prey, things like foxes or rabbits or skunks, and for preds I like wolves and herbivores, like cows and horses! I strangely have a soft spot for rabbits who love eating foxes, that's so freaking hot to me.

5. Yes, very much so. Not in awhile lately though, so that's cool.

6. Cock vore and cock worship and just everything about dick and pussy. Watersports included, although less for humiliation or "filth" and more just... being overly interested in dicks and what they can do...
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby dig3st4me » Sat May 30, 2020 11:33 pm

NyaatoShiroi wrote:1. How you found out youre onto adult pred/young prey?

1. Ever since I was a young kid. I have ALWAYS fantasized about teachers, mothers, men/women of power swallowing those that are WEAKER than them. And younger prey is like one of the easiest choices for weaker prey. I have ZERO sexual interest in minors. It's just that I enjoy evil vore. I've also loved men/women eating weak animals like cats/puppies. It's dark and that's what interests me. Of course I would never want this IRL. It's just a dark fantasy.

2. My fantasies usually involve women/men swallowing many many many kids whole and digesting them. Usually digestion is pretty graphic, further in tune with the whole EVIL tone. And I like it when the whole scale of the situation is just taken lightly. Like mass death just occurred in a woman's belly and to her it was just a meal. Where the scale of depravity is never directly acknowledged and maybe sometimes glorified. My ideal scenario is a ravenous woman being fed child after child by a self insert character and then the two make love while digestion occurs. Another favorite scenario is like a woman adopting a litter of puppies and then just subjecting them to her belly.

3. Usually large age range. Adult devouring kids.

4.Ideal Pred: Well endowed women aged 20 - 50. Ideal prey: Any gendered kid aged 0 - 12 or vulnerable animal prey.

5. Not really since I'm usually pretty careful with what I post and where I post it. It's truly like... a collection of the darkest fantasies you can even try to imagine. And I try to treat it as such. I just want people to understand that there is a FINE LINE between fantasy and reality.

6.You can DM to know more hehe.

Also, there's a whole forum section for this type of vore ->underage. Lots of people cannot imagine there being no sexual connection between pred and prey. For me, the sexual connection is between FEEDER AND PRED. But ya this sort of conversation makes them uncomfortable and this board mayyy not be the best place for it. Not sure.
dig3st4me
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sun May 31, 2020 2:14 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:
1. I never found out really. I literally cannot remember a time I wasn't into vore, and have dreams of adult or huge creatures or cartoon characters eating me since I was little, like Taz or Sylvester or random big animals like horses, and applied the same fantasies to other kid chars as I watched cartoons. But for the fetish itself, I had no idea this was "a thing" until the internet.

2. I like predators who have a bigger excuse not to eat the prey than normal--like a babysitter or a parent or sibling. I especially like herms in this position. However I also like males that just grab a random child in the park or something and gobble them up. But my fave scenarios have a sort of intimacy/betrayal dynamic, but I find them harder to write so I usually write about males dominating a young girl before eating her. I like feeling helpless and yet consumed by the passion of my predator before the predator actually eats me up. But I also like a sort of sense of care and consent, like, I could save myself if I really wanted to, but there's no way I can bring myself to resist?

3. I like pred and prey to be separated by at least a few years, so a elementary schooler and a junior high student, but I usually write about older high schoolers or adults eating pre-teens. I especially love prey that have a prime number, like 7 or 11 or such.

4. My ideal prey are shy or submissive types who are kind or hopeful and have some sense of "tragic" to them so it becomes more intimate when they're eaten. Especially anything that reminds me of me? Preds, however, I like big and hung cock, male or woman, but I wax gay for a female with a hungry pussy. I'm trying to get more into herm-guys too, but, my fave predators are herm-women and hung guys. I like them to be confident, greedy, playful, slightly kind, but mostly just an unstoppable tempest of self-gratification. I really like furries, so for prey, things like foxes or rabbits or skunks, and for preds I like wolves and herbivores, like cows and horses! I strangely have a soft spot for rabbits who love eating foxes, that's so freaking hot to me.

5. Yes, very much so. Not in awhile lately though, so that's cool.

6. Cock vore and cock worship and just everything about dick and pussy. Watersports included, although less for humiliation or "filth" and more just... being overly interested in dicks and what they can do...

1. Actually, i am found out when i am watched a soviet clay cartoon about the Red Riding Hood. Its how i am got onto it. Also T&J as well. >.>
2. Hmmm.. interesing. I am also onto male-herms, but i am prefer full males, lol. I am onto grab-and-nom scenarios, theyre easiest. Oh... i am onto male domination, ya know, and also like preys feeling about being helpless...
Just..why not? If you wanted to be eaten... you can. (sorry for awful answers >.> )
3. Same, interesing. I am prefer mine to be not too older, 30-40s, i am mostly onto little ones, very lit~
4. Ohh... thats good though. About prey, i am have same taste. I am more onto human or demi ones for pred species. Its weakpoint, not so careless about prey-wise, but i am have one fave writing about doggo prey.
5. Yeah, lol. ^^; >.>
6. Ooh, i am onto CV and something like that. And WS. Thats good too...

Interesing tastes, huh? I am also enjoy your stories.

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:14 pm

dig3st4me wrote:
1. Ever since I was a young kid. I have ALWAYS fantasized about teachers, mothers, men/women of power swallowing those that are WEAKER than them. And younger prey is like one of the easiest choices for weaker prey. I have ZERO sexual interest in minors. It's just that I enjoy evil vore. I've also loved men/women eating weak animals like cats/puppies. It's dark and that's what interests me. Of course I would never want this IRL. It's just a dark fantasy.

2. My fantasies usually involve women/men swallowing many many many kids whole and digesting them. Usually digestion is pretty graphic, further in tune with the whole EVIL tone. And I like it when the whole scale of the situation is just taken lightly. Like mass death just occurred in a woman's belly and to her it was just a meal. Where the scale of depravity is never directly acknowledged and maybe sometimes glorified. My ideal scenario is a ravenous woman being fed child after child by a self insert character and then the two make love while digestion occurs. Another favorite scenario is like a woman adopting a litter of puppies and then just subjecting them to her belly.

3. Usually large age range. Adult devouring kids.

4.Ideal Pred: Well endowed women aged 20 - 50. Ideal prey: Any gendered kid aged 0 - 12 or vulnerable animal prey.

5. Not really since I'm usually pretty careful with what I post and where I post it. It's truly like... a collection of the darkest fantasies you can even try to imagine. And I try to treat it as such. I just want people to understand that there is a FINE LINE between fantasy and reality.

6.You can DM to know more hehe.

Also, there's a whole forum section for this type of vore ->underage. Lots of people cannot imagine there being no sexual connection between pred and prey. For me, the sexual connection is between FEEDER AND PRED. But ya this sort of conversation makes them uncomfortable and this board mayyy not be the best place for it. Not sure.

1. Oh, its much unusual. I am enjoy evil/cruel vore as well, but i am prefer to purely safe and fluffy when its happens to animal prey.
2. No words. In good way.
3. Same.
4. Hmmm... noice~
5. SAME MOOD. I am dislike type of those people.
6. Why?

I am cant go, cuz its not have on my settings =/ I am do prefer sexual connect with pred and prey.

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:06 am

Aw, pals. And none of those expect some pals are writing on this thread? Fine, my turn, anyway.

I am lately getting onto adult man screwing up a young futa, right? And its sad i am only one who onto it, sighs... Imagine it and youre will understand. I am always liked futa loli, so its kinda cool, but not everyone agrees with me, i am understand, but dont push some, okay?

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:43 pm

Hello? Long time no see!

I've currently fantasying about my loli character being nourished by very possessive, obsessive, clingy yandere! Guildias as predator. This is some method of "embrace" and take her to be his only.

Come on, share your fantasy, please!

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:55 am

NyaatoShiroi wrote:Thats it. Now, for few questions..

1. Not sure, liked vorish scenes since was young myself and it didn't bother me... but also more when got older, realized vore was a thing and a fetish, just something that made sense to me for a few reasons. Not to mention it tickles my funny bone in terms of dark humor. Do you know how many stories and legends have the threat of kids being eaten in them so they behave?

2. Either a mom/aunt/big sister eating their younger male relative, teacher eating a student, babysitter eating the kid, etc. Just older woman (teen to middle aged), creepy or not, preying upon small boys. Or if not child prey, then feral animals, ideally pets.

3. I prefer the prey to be single digit in age, usually under than 5 years, and the pred as said earlier, anywhere from teenaged to middle aged. Maybe tween if need be.

4. Teenaged if teenager otherwise milfy/chubby/etc if older for the pred, and the prey is a shy timid innocent little boy, usually in overalls.

5. I wouldn't say hatemail as of yet, just a comment or two on some things voicing their opinion on it, or at least more so adding graphic digestion to it too.

6. Same size vore or macro/micro vore, soft oral vore leading into slow graphic digestion, fatal vore, weight gain, disposal, etc.

PM me if want to discuss/ask more. If someone PMs me and just gives me judgment and hate, I won't respond.
Sitharc
---

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:38 am

I am going to bump, since my preferences are been changed over this previous year.

I am prefer younger female prey, it's most appealing to me and it's still rare to find in context of my preferences.

And doing voracious art/writing made me to create and progress my preferences even stronger than I am expected, I am thankful to some people who favouring my silly/obscure works in general, heh.

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion