Edible Micros?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Edible Micros?

Postby captainbobey » Wed May 27, 2020 5:52 pm

I've been looking around for micros for eating, and I can't find any, I was wondering if anyone here had any experience or advice.

Fondant cake-people are too big, I'd prefer them to be one swallow, no chewing size.
Of course the train miniatures are almost perfect sized, but they're obviously inedible (I'd assume)

Does anyone have any suggestions or experience?
The only other thing I can think of is creating a mold out of train figures, then making fondant or icing versions of those.
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Re: Edible Micros?

Postby PhantomOfMars » Wed May 27, 2020 6:02 pm

Have you considered carving tiny people out of mozzarella balls? It should not scrape your throat, but this does sound like a lot of effort.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Re: Edible Micros?

Postby Travis_Hackett » Wed May 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Have you considered those Gummy Green Army Guys? you can order them from Amazon.
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion