Vore as a health trend?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore as a health trend?

Postby e271828 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:39 pm

*deleted
Last edited by e271828 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e271828
New to the forum

Re: Vore as a health trend?

Postby TastyAce » Tue May 26, 2020 9:06 pm

This is a really interesting idea; I like it! I don't know any art or writing that is similar to this unfortunately. I'd be happy to take this on as a writing commission though!
I'd be interested on how things are from the tinies' POV. Are they a willing or unwilling food item? If they're "free range", does that mean they're bred by people?
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shugoki » Tue May 26, 2020 11:12 pm

This works well with an emphasis on WG, particularly if it's a same-size scenario. The company can promote vore, which makes preds fat and need/want to lose weight, to which end the company has various products like food and snake oil cures.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Tue May 26, 2020 11:49 pm

I feel like vore, at best, is neutral, but in many cases (and realistically), actually unhealthy. But as Shugoki said, it's not implausible that companies would start a fattening trend and then hock more garbage after it, and I don't think I've EVER see prey be functionally toxic so we won't even touch metabolic realism.

So...if it were a trend, it'd be sucker-bait, basically. You'd have some dumb bimbos, soccer moms...basically the Facebook demographic going for it.
I guess there's a point of interest with them crossing veteran predators who do it with experience and understanding, instead of just trendchasing...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Calamari » Wed May 27, 2020 4:02 am

I’m gonna go to the Whole Foods and eat some Karens for my health
Calamari
New to the forum

Postby stearwing » Wed May 27, 2020 8:54 am

I've got just the right XKCD for this.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby wamdueCastle » Sat May 30, 2020 6:49 pm

this is a cool idea, to me it suggests that its being promoted, and that people of whatever size are easily available to the masses to be swallowed. (not that I would want to be sold in a store, and swallowed by someone who thinks im going to make them better, oh no hang on I would.
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion