Sibylline Sounds shipping

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Sibylline Sounds shipping

Postby nanocom » Tue May 26, 2020 8:57 am

i was going around Sibylline Sounds website and found some vore audio plays i want to buy but everytime i try it asks for a shipping address. i live with other people so i dont want anything shipped to me i just want a direct download with anonymity does anyone how to do that or why they dont permit that
nanocom
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sibylline Sounds shipping

Postby JamesJayZero » Tue May 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Have no worries. Everything is digital unless you specifically choose a physical copy (which i don't think they sell.)
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby exiledtiger » Wed May 27, 2020 7:26 am

you could also probably even enter a semi-fake address, just so there's text in the fields. Make sure any billing address is accurate, but shipping address may just be built-in to the store. I've had that with the mercilessnature shop, which also doesnt actually /mail/ anything. They're all digital.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanocom » Fri May 29, 2020 6:49 pm

JamesJayZero wrote:Have no worries. Everything is digital unless you specifically choose a physical copy (which i don't think they sell.)

so i wont get any letters to my home or anything right
nanocom
Been posting for a bit

Postby JamesJayZero » Sat May 30, 2020 5:01 am

No letters. No packages. Only digital. I had the same confusion with Merciless Nature. So no worries.
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion