New Live Action Vore Wikia Site

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

New Live Action Vore Wikia Site

Postby janejobs » Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 pm

I've seen and often visited the Cartoon Vore wiki, an online database listing animated media containing vore. I was both surprised and frustrated to find there was no equivalent specifically for live action vore media, so I've just created one.
I've put a few articles up already but could use a lot of help. Any contributions you wish to make to this are much appreciated.
Films, TV shows, advertisements, music videos, all are welcome provided they are live action. Please also try and stick to the established article format.
https://live-action-vore.fandom.com/wik ... _Vore_Wiki
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Re: New Live Action Vore Wikia Site

Postby SynningStar » Fri May 22, 2020 5:25 am

Alright! Glad something like this exists! Thanks janejobs!~
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby janejobs » Fri May 22, 2020 6:37 am

SynningStar wrote:Alright! Glad something like this exists! Thanks janejobs!~

No problem. :) It's amazing how creativity can be inspired by being frustrated that something doesn't exist. :lol:
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby SynningStar » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 am

janejobs wrote:
SynningStar wrote:Alright! Glad something like this exists! Thanks janejobs!~

No problem. :) It's amazing how creativity can be inspired by being frustrated that something doesn't exist. :lol:

Oh tell me about it~
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion