Anyone like the idea of cuck Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone like the idea of cuck Vore?

Postby JustaHappySnack » Thu May 14, 2020 3:55 am

So lately I have been really into the idea of cuck Vore. The idea of my significant other being in love with someone else wether it’s a girl or guy and loves them so much that they decide to get rid of me so they can be together. I wouldn’t mind if I was eaten by my ex or her new lover. Although my favorite would be my now ex offering me to her new lover as a snack because maybe they are hungry. I would love to be eaten by eaten by the bull as he mocks and laughs at me saying how much better my ex will be off now. Then he eats me and I stay in his tummmy while they fuck until I am digested and my ex forgets about me except maybe they bring me up as a joke every now and then. I find the idea extremely exiting but I can’t seem to find any storied or art for it at all especially in terms of micro Vore. Anyone else wish there was more of this kind of Vore or just me ?
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Re: Anyone like the idea of cuck Vore?

Postby TastyAce » Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 am

I find that super hot--kinda weird there's not many stories about that out there. I'd definitely be down taking this on as a commission or something. It's honestly very appealing.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am

There's a fair amount of it in the photo edit section on the forums, weirdly. I don't know which creators to suggest specifically, but most of the prolific ones have done it at least once.
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sat May 16, 2020 4:51 am

internetperson12345 wrote:There's a fair amount of it in the photo edit section on the forums, weirdly. I don't know which creators to suggest specifically, but most of the prolific ones have done it at least once.

What do you mean by photo edit section? I’m new to the forum so idk what that is lol. Normally when I bring up this Vore idea most people say they like the idea but there isn’t any soft Vore content out there. It’s 90% cock Vore but I am not really into that.
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby SouthShoreKisame » Sat May 16, 2020 9:32 am

No, I think of Vore more as the Witch fattening up a bunch of kids and then eating them or the Wolf eating Little Red Riding Hood. Do I have to explain that eating people is just a fantasy equivalent to getting your 2,000 calories and then purging when you're bored?
SouthShoreKisame
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Sat May 16, 2020 12:10 pm

JustaHappySnack wrote:What do you mean by photo edit section? I’m new to the forum so idk what that is lol. Normally when I bring up this Vore idea most people say they like the idea but there isn’t any soft Vore content out there. It’s 90% cock Vore but I am not really into that.

viewforum.php?f=88
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nihles » Sat May 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Well, I wasn't into this idea before, but only because I hadn't thought of it. Hot dayum, thank you
Nihles
New to the forum

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sun May 17, 2020 4:38 pm

Nihles wrote:Well, I wasn't into this idea before, but only because I hadn't thought of it. Hot dayum, thank you

Ha well I’m glad I can spread awareness for it , we need more content :gulp:
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Wed May 20, 2020 11:50 am

I love this scenario - I actually did a thread on this a few years ago, and presented some examples of how the scenario could go, which I'm sure you've already thought of if you like the subject (you even directly mention the last one.)

Me a few years ago wrote:Note: For this example the sex of the characters are what I personally prefer for this scenario, but they can be whatever you want them to be if you like this scenario.

A male and a female character are a couple, but the female is also dating another character, who in my preferences, is usually female as well. The scenario ends with the male character being eaten, as well as finding out that his girlfriend is dating someone else, who of course replaces him. There are various ways I can see this going down...

1. The male is eaten by the second female (I will keep them as two females, and a male for these examples), so he is now out of the way. The first female has no idea what has happened to the male, but gets over him quickly, and continues dating the second female.

2. The above happens, but the first female does find out that the second female ate the male, but she decides it's for the best, as she was planning on choosing the second female anyway.

3. The first female chooses the second female, and eats the male to get him out the way.

4. The second female causes the male to be eaten by the first female, without the first female knowing it (i.e. she puts him in her food or something). The first female never finds out, and then continues dating the second female, having gotten over the male quickly.

5. The above happens, but the first female does find out that she ate the male, but is okay with it, as she was going to choose the second female anyway.

6. The male is fed by one of the females to the other.

I enjoy thinking of myself as the (unwilling) prey of this one at times. :gulp:
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby todomatsu » Wed May 20, 2020 5:56 pm

It's a hot concept. I'm a fan.
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sat May 23, 2020 7:31 pm

Marco wrote:I love this scenario - I actually did a thread on this a few years ago, and presented some examples of how the scenario could go, which I'm sure you've already thought of if you like the subject (you even directly mention the last one.)

Me a few years ago wrote:Note: For this example the sex of the characters are what I personally prefer for this scenario, but they can be whatever you want them to be if you like this scenario.

A male and a female character are a couple, but the female is also dating another character, who in my preferences, is usually female as well. The scenario ends with the male character being eaten, as well as finding out that his girlfriend is dating someone else, who of course replaces him. There are various ways I can see this going down...

1. The male is eaten by the second female (I will keep them as two females, and a male for these examples), so he is now out of the way. The first female has no idea what has happened to the male, but gets over him quickly, and continues dating the second female.

2. The above happens, but the first female does find out that the second female ate the male, but she decides it's for the best, as she was planning on choosing the second female anyway.

3. The first female chooses the second female, and eats the male to get him out the way.

4. The second female causes the male to be eaten by the first female, without the first female knowing it (i.e. she puts him in her food or something). The first female never finds out, and then continues dating the second female, having gotten over the male quickly.

5. The above happens, but the first female does find out that she ate the male, but is okay with it, as she was going to choose the second female anyway.

Have you found any good content on the subject throughout the years ? I wish there was more lol
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby e271828 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:48 pm

*deleted
Last edited by e271828 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e271828
New to the forum

Postby JustaHappySnack » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:51 am

e271828 wrote:I also enjoy this kind of vore. Bigchief11 has made excellent vore cuckolding videos (see https://thisvid.com/members/176815/). Typically, an ex-lover gets eaten by a rival to become fuel for sex in most of his videos. Beware though, many of the videos also have clear racial dynamics that may be offensive. Also, I think the videos are private, so you'd have to send a friend request to see them.

Does he have videos that include him and a girl or is it just him ?
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:09 pm

JustaHappySnack wrote:
Marco wrote:I love this scenario - I actually did a thread on this a few years ago, and presented some examples of how the scenario could go, which I'm sure you've already thought of if you like the subject (you even directly mention the last one.)

Have you found any good content on the subject throughout the years ? I wish there was more lol
Afraid not, to be honest - admittedly I didn't always know what to look for (though learned that there's a cuckolding fetish when I posted the above, so I guess I could try searching for that, with vore?) My scenarios have all come from my own imagination, so maybe when I start creating more, I'll do some of this - it would be something I'd like to do, if I can do it.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby StygianSkies » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:41 pm

I've been heavily considering writing something like myself as someone in the likely small overlap between being an avid fan of both NTR and Vore. For me, both of those fetishes stem from a common base fetish of corruption: I like seeing clean and nice things fall into degeneracy and sin. Vore is great because you can see people develop a willingness to trade human life for something as petty as one-off sexual fervor or gluttony, and NTR is great because you can see a healthy relationship be thrown away for much the same reason, so it'd definitely make sense to see a combination of the two in some form.

I'm certain there are already plenty of similar things like this on the site though. You see oodles of stories about someone feeding others to their lover; they're probably just not tagged as such or done with cuckoldry as a primary focus in mind. I see the appeal of giving more focus to the "cuck" in the scenario though rather than having them be a faceless meal. As always in the genre, the better and more wholesome the vanilla relationship is developed beforehand, the hotter it is to see it betrayed.
StygianSkies
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:12 pm

I've fantasized about very similar scenes, but they involve polyamory rather than cuckoldry/cheating. (Mostly because those two are too traumatizing for me to derive any enjoyment from them due to past trauma, while polyamoury is a-okay for me.)
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:04 pm

I've pondered it myself at times...probably because I've recently been opened up to cucking itself, and vore is a big thing for me.
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustaHappySnack » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:54 am

universius wrote:I've been heavily considering writing something like myself as someone in the likely small overlap between being an avid fan of both NTR and Vore. For me, both of those fetishes stem from a common base fetish of corruption: I like seeing clean and nice things fall into degeneracy and sin. Vore is great because you can see people develop a willingness to trade human life for something as petty as one-off sexual fervor or gluttony, and NTR is great because you can see a healthy relationship be thrown away for much the same reason, so it'd definitely make sense to see a combination of the two in some form.

I'm certain there are already plenty of similar things like this on the site though. You see oodles of stories about someone feeding others to their lover; they're probably just not tagged as such or done with cuckoldry as a primary focus in mind. I see the appeal of giving more focus to the "cuck" in the scenario though rather than having them be a faceless meal. As always in the genre, the better and more wholesome the vanilla relationship is developed beforehand, the hotter it is to see it betrayed.

Wow you described that brilliantly ! Yes you’re probably right but it is so difficult finding the right content because “Cuck Vore” isn’t a common idea. I am hoping maybe this thread will push this idea more into the general core audience so it will be easier to find this content
JustaHappySnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ray » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:38 pm

I love it, mainly the idea of a guy pining after a woman only to be shrunken and swallowed by her right before she sleeps with his rival. In her stomach he gets bumped and slosh in rhythm to their lovemaking and can hear her moans of pleasure, contrasting with his own discomfort and pain, both physical and emotional, as he is rejected and digested.

A similar variant is guys at a party being shrunk and having to compete for the girls' attention and the losers get eaten and then the above happens later while they are still aware. There's a content producer on GiantessCity who has made some photo manips that follow this idea, at least generally.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion