IRL willing mouth fetish experiances.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

IRL willing mouth fetish experiances.

Postby ReddRahvett » Tue May 12, 2020 7:16 pm

I'm interested if anyone has actually had an experiance in their life where someone (friend, family, or other) has willingly let you see and/or touch the inside of their mouth, did they know you had a vore fetish? Did they even know what vore was? Did they also have a mouth or vore fetish? Anything counts as long as they willingly let you interact with their mouth or tongue, I'm very interested in this topic. :?:
ReddRahvett
New to the forum

Re: IRL willing mouth fetish experiances.

Postby Ty975 » Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 pm

My ex girlfriend in uni used to let me look inside and tease me. Knew that licking me when we fooled around would get me going and pay more attention to her. Shit was lit bruv. Too bad she was bipolar as hell and let it throw her off track into drugs

Good times tho :|
Ty975
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Tue May 12, 2020 11:32 pm

I had a brief relationship (fell apart due to personal differences) with a girl several months ago. Although I never came clean about vore, I expressed interest in various mouth-related activities and she took it really well. She would let me play with her mouth using my fingers and seemed to enjoy it. What we both really enjoyed, however, was putting her mouth on me. She would bite my chest, shoulders, and neck (a fair bit harder than a typical love-bite with my encouragement) during sex or as part of making out, and leave huge sore bruises. We kissed with our tongues often. Once on a whim I prompted her to "fuck my mouth with [her] tongue", which was a strange but enjoyable experience. Her tongue was fairly long so she could actually get a decent way in. We tried new things often while we were together and she enjoyed my positive reactions, so I was able to fulfill a lot of fantasies I might be too afraid to bring up in a different relationship dynamic. It was nice. I'm probably forgetting a few things but you get the picture. Certain sexual relationship dynamics allow for the judgement-free expression and exploration of odd desires, when the focus is on pleasing each other.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mecho » Wed May 13, 2020 2:15 am

This is a very common theme in my life.
My BF use to press my hands in his mouth, lick my fingers and sometimes he even press my fingers down so deep that I can touch his uvula. He has some kind of secondary kink. Vore isn't his thing, but he get turned on by me getting turned on so ^^;
Mecho
---

Postby PhviMe » Wed May 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Whenever I have a serious girlfriend I eventually tell her about vore, and that inevitably leads to looking in her mouth, touching her mouth, getting licked, teasing, light roleplaying, that sort of thing. :p
None of them had vore fetishes themselves, although two of them would play it a lot with me and I think they began to enjoy some aspects of it.
PhviMe
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:37 pm

I've had two girlfriends that would give me pictures of their mouths and send stories. I told a third and she was willing to participate but I broke up with her before getting around to it.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Wed May 13, 2020 4:31 pm

Sometimes during sex my ex-wife would let me gaze down into her mouth. She knew about my vore fetish and she knew it would get me off.

Now my girlfriend likes to suck on my ears. She knows it turns me on, but I don't think she really understands why. I also try to catch glimpses into her mouth during sex, but the opportunities are fleeting. She's a it difficult when it comes to fetish stuff, so I don't try to push it.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Leonara » Fri May 15, 2020 2:37 am

I have had partners who would indulge me by allowing play with their mouths and tongues. Almost all will open their mouths and let me look around and touch their lips.

Some women will allow fingers in to explore and react OK to playing with and lightly pulling on their tongues. If they are willing to repeat on a few dates, I'll explain what I love about vore and show them favorite animations. None have run screaming, yet. Some have volunteered to let me chew on their hands and feet.

Men are very easy with proper negotiations. Almost all men are very interested in activities in which my lips, mouth, tongue, and throat play starring roles. They're perfectly willing to barter away 10 or 15 minutes of my playing in their mouth, with their tongue, trying to pinch their uvula with my fingers, or whatever I request. When my play time is up I can usually flip a mental switch and fantasize about devouring them. When I've worked up a good supply of nice thick throat spit I can grab a hand and shove it's fingers into my mouth, nibbling my way down until his thumb web stops further progress then slowly pulling it out, slurping like I was sucking the meat off a chicken wing or beef rib. If I know them well and long enough to share that part of the fantasy with them they are always amazed that I did it for me; they always assume it was something I did for their pleasure and to demonstrate my capacity. :gulp:
Leonara
New to the forum

Postby ReddRahvett » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Leonara wrote:I have had partners who would indulge me by allowing play with their mouths and tongues. Almost all will open their mouths and let me look around and touch their lips.

Some women will allow fingers in to explore and react OK to playing with and lightly pulling on their tongues. If they are willing to repeat on a few dates, I'll explain what I love about vore and show them favorite animations. None have run screaming, yet. Some have volunteered to let me chew on their hands and feet.

Men are very easy with proper negotiations. Almost all men are very interested in activities in which my lips, mouth, tongue, and throat play starring roles. They're perfectly willing to barter away 10 or 15 minutes of my playing in their mouth, with their tongue, trying to pinch their uvula with my fingers, or whatever I request. When my play time is up I can usually flip a mental switch and fantasize about devouring them. When I've worked up a good supply of nice thick throat spit I can grab a hand and shove it's fingers into my mouth, nibbling my way down until his thumb web stops further progress then slowly pulling it out, slurping like I was sucking the meat off a chicken wing or beef rib. If I know them well and long enough to share that part of the fantasy with them they are always amazed that I did it for me; they always assume it was something I did for their pleasure and to demonstrate my capacity. :gulp:

Dang! That was well written, i would be willing to listen to more of those experiances if you're willing to tell.
ReddRahvett
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion