Unpopular Vore Opinions.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Unpopular Vore Opinions.

Postby Ixtili » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:43 pm

AeriaGloris wrote:
Ixtili wrote:On the one hand I hate to be that girl on the other hand it's my nature to be that girl and thus: we actually are computers, merely biological computers and we probably could eventually learn how to manufacture and save memories given enough research into either neuroscience, genetic engineering or artificial intelligence. Whether an identical copy of a person can be considered the same person is it's own debate though. But also Baccano is a good anime and Wolverine and Deadpool and Natsuki Subaru and Frisk/Chara are fun characters. So don't be hating on fictional immortality or timeline reset powers like that.

It's part of the debate. Ye Olde Teleportation Paradox. This is never questioned in reformation stories. Characters all act like it's a minor inconvenience being vored. "See you tomorrow!". It's bullshit I tell you! If anyone stopped and wondered if their consciousness would continue post-vore they may think twice about jumping down their sibling's throat.

Timeloop content is different. If someone wrote a Ground Hog day story where Bill Murray's character was eaten by a different person each day, I'd be totally fine with it! [Disclaimer: Timeloops have become an overused trope recently]

I'd argue for some people the fetishistic element actually comes from the knowledge that this iteration of the person IS actually effectively being killed. Or at least that's what I've encountered. I think it might also genuinely be a question of anti-trans humanist sentiment on the part of the author for instances where clone deaths are treated as less important than the death of the original. Although some stories are probably just like that because of the fetish element rather than an actual philosophical opinion on theoretical technology. Personally my favourite kinds of reformation involve magic and the soul rather than cloning and memory downloads precisely because I'm totally on your side of the existential debate when it comes to if a copy is a separate person or not.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:21 am

Keep in mind that these are obviously just my patrician tastes, but since we're talking about personal opinion, I will voice this in an admittedly biased way. I will also note that this is mainly applicable to literature rather that to illustrations. Specifically most points in paragraph 3 do not apply because of the difference in medium.

1. I dislike it when the domination factor is too overdone. Obviously there is a power dynamic to vore, that's part of what makes it hot, but it's much nicer to see when that dynamic is presented in more of a "who's on top during sex" way, or with authority figures (parents, elders, bosses, teachers) rather than a "master/slave" kind of way. That opens up more possibility to do something interesting with those dynamics, for example a shy pred suddenly becoming more dominant, or conversely a prey that takes initiative. Domination to me is not the BDSM type aspects of it, rather it's the intrigue and character dynamic that keeps the reader on their toes and introduces potential for more nuance in the story.

2. I don't specifically dislike any kind of full-tour or digestion, or even disposal (basically as long as it's concise and not overly gratuitous I'm ok with it), since every type has it's charm. On one hand you have non-fatal and endo themes that can give a tone of comfort to the story, one the other hand you have fatal and digestion, that provide more gritty and realistic elements. It is the combination of those different elements that gives way to emotional complexity.
(For example you can have non-fatal full-tour vore that is like a happy little slide through the pred, but you can also introduce themes of entrapment and digestion for a much more nuanced story, one where the prey goes through the mental and physical torture of being subjected to their captor's digestive system and somehow makes it through alive, but not without injury. This will be elaborated on in a later point)
The outlier for me would be "sunshine and rainbows fatal" or reformation (more on that in point 3)

2**. Quick caveat to mention a small pet peeve: Excessive weight gain/obese preds. A big appeal of vore (at least for me) is the pred themselves. If the pred is unattractive, that automatically negates any other good points of the piece. Personally I always prefer a little bir of weight gain, but nothing that ruins the proportions of the pred.

3. Vore being too casual/commonplace. This might be my biggest gripe of all, but personally, whenever I see a sentence like "many men rested on her hips, now reduced to only a single layer of fat" or "He had to be careful on his way to school, as there were many predators in this neighborhood" It just automatically ruins the immersion.
This ties in to what other people mentioned several times as well, but willing prey with no/poor motive relate back to this "overdone prevalence" of vore. Is the prey suicidal? Perfect. Have they been tricked by the pred? Great! But only having "ooh it'll be hot when you eat me" as a motive is cheap, lazy, and overdone.
Stories where vore is too casual suffer from a lack of consequence, and while stories with reformation at least make more sense than strait up fatal stuff in this context, that is nothing more than a cheap cop-out.
A largely underutilized theme that works great with vore is psychological horror. Ideally, It's a world pretty much exactly like our own where vore is not a thing that exists publicly or as anything more than a fetish online. It's characters, as well prey as pred, would discover at one point, mostly by accident, that vore is actually possible. In that situation, the taboo nature of the act, as well as it's novelty provide an ideal canvas to explore different thoughts, feelings and emotions which will ultimately make the characters more relatable and the story more immersive. The psychological experience of being reduced to food and to make it out alive yet partially digested (as mentioned in point 2) far outweighs something like "My sister came home from school. She said she was hungry. I asked her if she wanted to eat me, she said yes. She picked me up and swallowed me into her stomach. I was digested and my sister was happy"
Even if a character is an established pred or knows about/is capable of vore, having them keep it a secret/doing it only under certain circumstances, like a secret superpower, is far better than a pred who eats 15 people a week like it's nothing, because in the former example the characters are more human, and as such we can get immersed into the story. In that situation it's much more interesting because it's easier to epathize with the characters because their world is more similar to our own rather and a 24/7 vore orgy.

4. Pred sizes. I know everyone has their own opinion on this, but for me personally the pred should almost always be at least a little taller than the prey. This is simply because it works out in terms of proportions, which contributes to the aesthetic appeal of the pred.

5. Lastly, here are just some themes that I find are criminally underutilized in vore.
First is forced vore where both parties are unwilling, yet forced into the act by a third party, or really unwilling preds as a whole. There is something special about a pred being forced to swallow a loved one and then try their best to spit them out, to varying degrees of success.
Second, guilty/regretful preds and accidental vore/digestion. Using the previous example, if the pred is not able to rescue their prey, they feel the psychological torment of what their body did to them while they were unable to do anything about it. This mental factor also comes into play with "willing to unwilling" and "unwilling to willing" themes.
Third, slow digestion and the pred going about their daily life. This goes hand in hand with preds pretending to be pregnant/hiding their prey. I can't tell you how many times I've seen preds sleep it off and wake up the next morning having digested the prey. While that works well in the context of accidental digestion, I find it baffling how uncommon it is for preds to go about their daily lives after eating their prey. I remember reading some stories on DA years ago where the pred goes to hang out with a friend, goes shopping, or any other mundane activity. Not only is the dichotomy of going calmly about your day while a person digests in your stomach hot af, but also because that lets the pred follow along with the process of digestion and gives them ample opportunity to tease the prey while they slowly dissolve inside them.
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby GirlOnGirl » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:09 pm

Idk how unpopular these are but i got a lot

- I really don’t like Soul vore, Slime, Tail vore, Breast/Nipple vore or Tentacle stuff. Those things just kinda weird me out

- I’m not entirely into extreme obese pred/prey to the point where its almost cartoonish or unrealistic or excessive weight gain. Don’t get me wrong, I love bbw but like not to the extent where they’re completely immobile and their fat literally fills up a whole room, it’s not a major turn off but i don’t actively look for it

- I really REALLY dont like male preds that are the typical clean-shaven, skinny, spikey-haired, average young guy, obviously there’s nothing wrong enjoying this I just find it really boring to constantly see these types of human preds and i just wanna see more older, muscular guys with facial hair as a pred

- Also i’d like there to be more human male pred in general

- I don’t really like how vore is seen as a too common act in some stories as well

- I guess I’m not into graphic digestion either, if im reading a story that ends up describing the digestion part in detail i usually skip it, but i do like digestion in general but im more into the whole threat of no escape aspect of it

- This is kind of an odd one but I don’t like disposal that include the characters shitting out bones/skulls - this is probably bc i dont like imagining what that feels like coming out though lol :D

- i really dislike f/m vore and willing prey
GirlOnGirl
New to the forum

Postby dpp » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:31 pm

I don't find any appeal in macro on micro stuff. For me the appeal of vore is seeing the big belly at the end (or even before when other kinks like stuffing and pregnancy are included) so seeing a tiny morsel not even make a dent in the belly of the pred doesn't do anything for me personally.
Pregnant predator and prey enthusiast. Message for RPs :)
dpp
New to the forum

Postby AeriaGloris » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:40 am

GirlOnGirl wrote:- i really dislike f/m vore and willing prey

Name checks out.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackSpades » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:32 am

Here is my unpopular opinion:
Every type of vore, every niche kink it offers, every pairing is equally good and valid. We're a colorful, heterogenous community and should be proud of our diversity instead of waging civil war (as has been done in the past). I'm always happy when I see likes on a piece of art I really don't find appealing because someone somewhere did.
Given vore staying a fantasy, real life applications without consenting adaults are wrong in my opinion.

I don't think any of you thinks some types of vore should be banned, so don't see this as an accusation.

Power to you!^^
JackSpades
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:29 pm

JackSpades wrote:Here is my unpopular opinion:
Every type of vore, every niche kink it offers, every pairing is equally good and valid. We're a colorful, heterogenous community and should be proud of our diversity instead of waging civil war (as has been done in the past). I'm always happy when I see likes on a piece of art I really don't find appealing because someone somewhere did.
Given vore staying a fantasy, real life applications without consenting adaults are wrong in my opinion.

I don't think any of you thinks some types of vore should be banned, so don't see this as an accusation.

Power to you!^^

I disagree. We wage civil war and see who survives
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redicicle » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:47 am

1. Reformation when vore is supposed to have an impact.

I don't have a problem with reformation in an appropriate setting (sci fi medical tech, powerful magic, people living in a Matrix style simulation, literal divine intervention, etc). Though I will say, if you have a rule for when people reform and when they don't, I like that better than random.

What I don't necessarily like is the "21st century Earth University Campus but everyone can reform." sort of situation. IDK I feel like digestion should be impactful if the setting is basically historical.

2. Moderate size difference.

Samesize vore is great because we get to have normal-sized people eating entire other normal-sized people whole.

Macro/Micro is great because we get to have people so big that they can eat entire people whole like insignificant snacks.

Importantly, at least for me, these are distinctly different reasons to like humanoid preds in vore. Reasons which do not apply very well to the in-between sizes.

3. Sexualized ferals. I really don't like reading a story where wild, non-anthropomorphic animals are written as sexual characters. Strega for example is a good artist but I basically can't tolerate 80% of their work. No real issues with anthros (though I will say, I would only really feel compelled to add them to a story if it's in a setting with multiple sentient fantasy races), or even feral preds, but writing ferals as sexual characters feels like a major nope to me.

4. Suffocation or crushing of the prey in the mouth or esophagus or right as they enter the stomach. My basic rule is that digestion should be occurring at some point while the prey is conscious of the story involves complete or partial digestion, and if it doesn't, then the prey probably shouldn't be suffocated or crushed to begin with.

5. Digestion without digestion. Clothing damage or very slight red tint to the skin in the stomach, followed immediately by prey that's skeletonized, liquefied, turned to poop, or absorbed by the intestines with no in between feels like the important part was skipped to me. I actually prefer to know what is happening to the prey while their body is being digested but they're still alive.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:05 pm

Redicicle wrote:1. Reformation when vore is supposed to have an impact.

I don't have a problem with reformation in an appropriate setting (sci fi medical tech, powerful magic, people living in a Matrix style simulation, literal divine intervention, etc). Though I will say, if you have a rule for when people reform and when they don't, I like that better than random.

What I don't necessarily like is the "21st century Earth University Campus but everyone can reform." sort of situation. IDK I feel like digestion should be impactful if the setting is basically historical.

I think a way to make digestion impactful, even in a setting where reformation exists, is to portray digestion as a long, painful experience. It's still a stomach trying to actively crush you while acids eat away at your flesh and bones. It's not going to be sunshine and rainbows; it could very well be a traumatic experience if the prey actually remembers what happens after they reform.

Redicicle wrote:2. Moderate size difference.

Samesize vore is great because we get to have normal-sized people eating entire other normal-sized people whole.

Macro/Micro is great because we get to have people so big that they can eat entire people whole like insignificant snacks.

Importantly, at least for me, these are distinctly different reasons to like humanoid preds in vore. Reasons which do not apply very well to the in-between sizes.

I'd say moderate size difference has its applications. Mostly, it allows one to distort a character's anatomy less in a swallowing sequence, while still allowing the character to have a belly that indicates fullness. It also allows one to hide the deed in plain sight; gurgling away at an unfortunate prey while wearing something like a thick, heavy sweater, coat, or dress that obscures the bulge of the belly enough that nobody sees it.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:32 pm

I love same size vore, but I don't care for big bellies, seems to be a pretty niche subset where the prey goes in full size but causes only a small or even no belly. The prey is just squished down in there at their normal size, nice and snug, explanation doesn't even really matter, magic, mutation, TARDIS stomach, shrinking the prey as they go in to be a perfect bellyful, bending spacetime so the prey is their normal size but also fits in the preds normal size stomach, whatever

I've recently started thinking of preds who can eat big prey without showing like that as "deep" preds
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Assimilation » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:13 pm

Wanderer wrote:I love same size vore, but I don't care for big bellies, seems to be a pretty niche subset where the prey goes in full size but causes only a small or even no belly. The prey is just squished down in there at their normal size, nice and snug, explanation doesn't even really matter, magic, mutation, TARDIS stomach, shrinking the prey as they go in to be a perfect bellyful, bending spacetime so the prey is their normal size but also fits in the preds normal size stomach, whatever

I've recently started thinking of preds who can eat big prey without showing like that as "deep" preds

I tend to avoid participating in threads like these since it's real hard to know what's actually a popular opinion in the first place, but I just want you to know that you have fellow semi-hammerspace vorarephiles out there. From the beginnings of my own fantasies far before I realized there were websites for people like me who got horny for cartoon cannibalism, my most arousing mental scenarios were predators who could eat several people but look from the outside like they had one or fewer. To me, it opens the door to more "vore settings" where predators can get away with casual consumption or engage in mass consumption without rendering themselves immobile, but didn't necessitate rapid digestion.

Most of the time, I find this depicted in writing rather than 2D/3D art, and I'd hazard it's because you can't do a cutaway of a single still image that effectively communicates "this was a same-size consumption but the prey is now smaller and it wasn't shrinking but, you see, a predator's digestive tract is an expanding hyperdimensional space...". That's why I do like non-cutaway pictures where the stomach looks only so big but the description or tags indicate multiple prey, because my mind then can substitute in that explanation, but stories (especially some interactive stories) have been the best places for me to find this.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:27 am

Assimilation wrote:"this was a same-size consumption but the prey is now smaller and it wasn't shrinking but, you see, a predator's digestive tract is an expanding hyperdimensional space...".

I love this too, it's one of my favourite mechanisms. Especially when the stomach bulges out a little like they've just had a big meal.
I don't like when the stomach is all stretchy and you can see the shapes inside, like the predator is nothing but a fancy sleeping bag. Once the prey is down the hatch, they're gone from being able to influence the world, and there shouldn't be any sign of them except for there being a bit more pred than there was before.

Probably my favourite example is Muted Melody by Kronguss. Just a little stretch of the shirt buttons. Glorious.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Assimilation » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:24 pm

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:
Assimilation wrote:"this was a same-size consumption but the prey is now smaller and it wasn't shrinking but, you see, a predator's digestive tract is an expanding hyperdimensional space...".

I love this too, it's one of my favourite mechanisms.

I sometimes take it a step further, where I get even more handwavey with nonsense physics, and have this concept of "displaced mass" in what predators accumulate. Predators get heavier and heavier as they digest more and more people, but it doesn't affect weight in normal three-dimensional space, so they aren't triggering elevator capacity alarms or crushing tile floors with every footfall—but it does make it harder for other weaker predators to lift them up and fit them inside their own hyperdimensional digestive tracts. This is the don't-look-too-closely-or-else-it-will-fall-apart cartoon logic I use to allow for experienced predators having the ability to be relaxed around other predators, where everyone doesn't immediately try to eat each other when hungry because they're not sure how much hypermass the other person has until contact is made and someone attempts to lift or swallow the other.

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:Especially when the stomach bulges out a little like they've just had a big meal. Probably my favourite example is Muted Melody by Kronguss. Just a little stretch of the shirt buttons. Glorious.

I mean, that animation is legendary for so many reasons, but absolutely for this too. Really walks the line between same-size and just being "bigger".
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Assimilation wrote:I sometimes take it a step further, where I get even more handwavey with nonsense physics, and have this concept of "displaced mass" in what predators accumulate. Predators get heavier and heavier as they digest more and more people, but it doesn't affect weight in normal three-dimensional space, so they aren't triggering elevator capacity alarms or crushing tile floors with every footfall—but it does make it harder for other weaker predators to lift them up and fit them inside their own hyperdimensional digestive tracts.

I'm working on a game at the moment in which the pred race are alchemical dragons whose stomachs- the only part of them that isn't in human camouflage- exist in a "space within space", and transmute the souls of digested organisms into power, commensurate with the strength of their relationship with the pred (the stronger the relationship, the more power is salvaged, the more the soul remains awake in their body). The power gets stored on the camouflage body as fat, but it's folded up many times over, so if they ever eat their own camouflage body it allows them to unfold into a massive dragon.
But yeah, since it follows alchemy rules rather than physics, it gives them dragon strength but not dragon mass, except in regards to resisting heavy blows.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby tigercloud » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:25 am

Unpopular opinion from me:

Angels are the best Pred Species
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Postby AzurePheonix » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:05 am

tigercloud wrote:Unpopular opinion from me:

Angels are the best Pred Species

Angels be like “Be not afraid” and then just up and eat ya!
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stankoman223 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:34 pm

I feel like I have a couple REAL unpopular ones around here.
1. I don't see the appeal for super cruel preds. Teasing, sure, nothing wrong with a couple jokes at the prey's expense to get em all flustered, but snuff-teir dialogue or just a disregard for the prey at all as a person just... instantly turns me away. Maybe it's my hyperempathy mixing with my own experience with bullies early on, but I just can't for the life of me stand stuff like that. Throw betrayal in the same scenario, And my mood is fucked for a week.
2. I think reformation actually brings a lot of fun potential to an rp or setting. Maybe not having it be super common in a more "normal" world, but when it is implemented, it can lead to scenarios where people can actually trust one another even if one's a pred, where vore can be seen as completely ethical cause they can just come back mildly inconvenienced, or it could even be a method of imprisonment/punishment depending on how the reformation works, like storing the conciousness of the prey in bodyfat.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eagerstriker » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 am

I've got 2 probably unpopular ones here, and posting about this when I'm kind of tilted and not composed isn't likely a good idea, but screw its a good day to die XD

1. I hate the over saturation of female preds! I prefer MALE preds (and prey too, but I tend not to focus as much on that cause for me the pred is the real show most of the time). I am gay irl, however anime girls as preds also work for me for some reason, so I will fav art with female pred if I like it, but freaking hell I feel like I'm drowning over here! It's too much for me sometimes! I'm sorta an old timer technically in that I've been a lurker thats been right-click saving vore art to external hard drives since 1999, so I feel like this may have been boiling in me for a while and am only now finding the strength to put my feelings out publicly... this kinda thing is hard for me. But thats the rub isn't it? Being gay is niche, and liking vore is niche, so gay vore is a niche within a niche (sorry for using that word 4 times in the same sentence XD ). I understand that obviously the amount of content will be much less, the that doesn't mean that I have to like it!!! It's just a frustration that keeps coming back and chipping away at me, and it also kinda ties in with number 2.... speaking of which!

2. How sites like deviant art and others like it handle their "recommended for you" stuff on their home page! I'll admit its not 100% vore related, but I mainly look at vore/macro/micro stuff so it kinda ties in. I seek out mostly male vore stuff, so thats the stuff I want to have recommended for me on the home page cause its harder to find that (especially stuff that I haven't already seen). BUT the way the recommendation systems work is based around what you favorite, so if I run into any female stuff I happen to like I can't favorite it! Why? Because if I do, AVALANCHE!!! My home page will be flooded with female content! And before you say "you can click that thing on deviant art that says dont recommend this to me", that doesn't work out so well. I'm not sure of the mechanics behind that function, but it seems like it is either overridden the moment you fav another one, or just completely broken, cause I'm still getting flooded with female content despite using that function!

Anyway, thats my frustrations out! Thanks to whoever reads this for enduring my rants!
Eagerstriker
New to the forum

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:07 pm

Eagerstriker wrote:How sites like deviant art and others like it handle their "recommended for you" stuff on their home page!

"Recommended for you" is the most toxic function. For one thing I hate tags and everything to do with tags- I say if you already know what you want, just go look at that. Algorithms that make recommendations based on tags and stats are specially designed to bury people whose work is a bit different, and create stagnant bubbles of incestuous trope-flattening.

That's one of my favourite things about Ekas. Doesn't matter who you are, when you post art your gallery is listed first for everyone, at least until someone else posts. I do not vibe with most of what's on this site, but I get to see it anyway and make up my own mind, and I think that's lovely.

Though personally, I've found the best way to discover artists I really like is to check out my watchers' pages and see who else they're watching. A lot of the favourites I've discovered that way are hard to find on the main gallery page because they haven't posted for a while.

On a related topic, this isn't so much an unpopular opinion as a question about others' opinions. But what's with all the "thanks for the watch" messages everywhere? Do people appreciate those, or are they just clutter?
Personally, when someone watches me I like to show my appreciation by checking out their gallery, and watching them back if they're good. But I'm not sure what "thanks for the watch" on someone's profile communicates, other than marking your territory?
I'm not having a go at anyone, I'm sure most people who do it are just observing formality. It's just a formality that has mildly baffled me for years.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Eagerstriker wrote:I've got 2 probably unpopular ones here, and posting about this when I'm kind of tilted and not composed isn't likely a good idea, but screw its a good day to die XD

1. I hate the over saturation of female preds! I prefer MALE preds (and prey too, but I tend not to focus as much on that cause for me the pred is the real show most of the time). I am gay irl, however anime girls as preds also work for me for some reason, so I will fav art with female pred if I like it, but freaking hell I feel like I'm drowning over here! It's too much for me sometimes! I'm sorta an old timer technically in that I've been a lurker thats been right-click saving vore art to external hard drives since 1999, so I feel like this may have been boiling in me for a while and am only now finding the strength to put my feelings out publicly... this kinda thing is hard for me. But thats the rub isn't it? Being gay is niche, and liking vore is niche, so gay vore is a niche within a niche (sorry for using that word 4 times in the same sentence XD ). I understand that obviously the amount of content will be much less, the that doesn't mean that I have to like it!!! It's just a frustration that keeps coming back and chipping away at me, and it also kinda ties in with number 2.... speaking of which!

2. How sites like deviant art and others like it handle their "recommended for you" stuff on their home page! I'll admit its not 100% vore related, but I mainly look at vore/macro/micro stuff so it kinda ties in. I seek out mostly male vore stuff, so thats the stuff I want to have recommended for me on the home page cause its harder to find that (especially stuff that I haven't already seen). BUT the way the recommendation systems work is based around what you favorite, so if I run into any female stuff I happen to like I can't favorite it! Why? Because if I do, AVALANCHE!!! My home page will be flooded with female content! And before you say "you can click that thing on deviant art that says dont recommend this to me", that doesn't work out so well. I'm not sure of the mechanics behind that function, but it seems like it is either overridden the moment you fav another one, or just completely broken, cause I'm still getting flooded with female content despite using that function!

Anyway, thats my frustrations out! Thanks to whoever reads this for enduring my rants!

I think your frustration is very valid and you shouldn’t feel bad for putting it out there. There is a serious over saturation of female Pred content, which is my personal preference, but I do like seeing Male Preds as well. This also applies in the vore game side of things even more. There are very very few male Pred focused games. That’s why I made one myself. Where am I going with this? Idk, but you are completely right. Although male Pred Vore seems to be becoming a little more common nowadays. Not by much, but I see more of it now. :D
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion