Fuck that shit...literally

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fuck that shit...literally

Postby htaed » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:40 pm

For those of us who like vore focused on graphic digestion, have you ever fantasized about the predator literally shaping the fecal remains of his previous meal into a orifice to pleasure himself inside of? Put simply, does the idea of a predator literally fucking his own prey shit intrigue you?

It's fucking twisted as hell, but I'm not going to lie, the sounds of that on paper would be worth exploring for a story. It's the ultimate act of degradation for the prey.
htaed
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fuck that shit...literally

Postby TheRPKing » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:53 pm

I love that idea! The pred fucking, cumming, pissing, or otherwise abusing their former prey is a huge thing for me. I also have a massive scat fetish in general. I wish it was more common. Anyone have any stories or images that feature that?
TheRPKing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyslan03 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:36 am

Tyslan03
Participator

Postby TheRPKing » Fri May 01, 2020 11:07 am

Tyslan03 wrote:https://aryion.com/g4/view/436190

Thanks. So hot!
TheRPKing
Been posting for a bit

Postby htaed » Sat May 02, 2020 11:42 am

Tyslan03 wrote:https://aryion.com/g4/view/436190

Not really into furry stuff, but the illustration captures remains defilement.
htaed
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 9:13 am

Ooh, thats hot! Especially when their prey is lover or someone who has obessessed.
When pred humps their prey-shit, its instant hotness~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThuxEi » Fri May 29, 2020 6:07 pm

As I am a willing and open to almost everything, imagining the predator doing it fascinates me. So I don't see it as degrading, but almost as a tribute to his meal, ha ha. It reminds me of a BD from Refe2 with pony vore on Furafinity. That's what the pred does at the end. I found it funny, especially knowing that the scenario featured a completely willing prey and predator.
ThuxEi
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion