How do your family/friends feel about vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How do your family/friends feel about vore?

Postby Hagen » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:13 am

Trying to be as polite as I can be,
Its things like vore, in fact vore exactly is why you don't need to tell the world what gets you going.
The worlds a little to open about things.
I mean we're anon on here for a reason.
Hagen
Participator

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:18 am

If a sum of money equal to or greater than the sum of paying for the rest of all of my required expenses to live until I was 103, I'd be more than willing to go around telling people about my personal kinks and fetishes.

Until then, why would I?
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby pinkhedgehog » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:51 pm

No idea. I’m the only one as far as I’m aware. The fact that I was just sorta born with this attraction leads to believe that it might be genetic, and if that’s the case then surely there’s a family member somewhere who has similar desires but never really satisfied them or is about as quiet about it as I am. And that’s just when it comes to family all by itself: When it comes to friends instead, well... I’ll have to make some before I’m able to acknowledge the other half of the question. >.>
pinkhedgehog
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:44 pm

I'm sorry to necro-post here, but something horrible just happened.
My little boy was playing with my computer last night and found my writing. Some of it is very adult oriented, and he's just starting 5th. He's really smart, and with all the online classes last year, he knows how to use a computer, and he knows how to read and I'm going out of my mind, and I don't know how much or what he saw. I don't know how much he read, but the folder was opened and he was playing one of little old games I have on my computer like it was a normal video game. I know I should talk to him, but I'm such a horrible person I feel like the last person on earth to talk about grown up things, especially to a child at that age.

What do I do?

I feel like a horrible person for this, and I mean more than the usual feeling of just being a not very good person, but I mean, like, I really feel like a failure of a parent. If my mother in Florida found out about this, there would have been hell to pay, and maybe there will be if everything goes horribly wrong, but living with my uncle and aunt here on the other side of the country isn't much better. I don't know if anything is going to happen or if anyone will say anything, but if they find out, I know for sure, I'm going to have to find a place of my own and I really can't afford that right now. I feel sick I'm so worried.

What do I do? What should I say?
Tassie
Participator

Postby NightRoller » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:52 pm

First off, this isn't necessarily the best place (or even a good place) to ask for that advice. And my advice won't be the best.

With that in mind, I would personally just recommend explaining to your child that there are some parts of the human body which others are more attracted to than not. And the creation of yours, while you appreciate he enjoys it, is not something you want to share with him right now because it will make it more difficult for him to connect with friends in school and etc.

And as for you, I would recommend making a thumb drive or two of your nsfw things and keeping it out of easy access, unless you would like him to discover it again in the near future.

Edit: I'd like to mention that, if he's that smart or about as smart as I was at that age, if you try to blow it off or pretend like it was nothing, he won't believe you or will possibly trust you less because of being not allowed to play it. Obviously you don't want him to play it any more for the time being, so let him have a good reason why (a reason that makes sense) you won't let him see those things again for at least 10 years (or so). Own that you have your secrets that you want to keep, don't pretend they don't exist. And if your mother hears that you have secrets, you'll have to deal with that as it comes.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tassie » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:24 pm

NightRoller wrote:First off, this isn't necessarily the best place (or even a good place) to ask for that advice. And my advice won't be the best.

Thanks for being honest. Sorry I was in such a panic last night. It was too much for me to take in, and that was at the end of a long, hard week. I don't feel comfortable explaining what a 'fetish' is, not yet, maybe not ever, but maybe in a few years it will be different. Thanks for understanding.

NightRoller wrote:Edit: I'd like to mention that, if he's that smart or about as smart as I was at that age, if you try to blow it off or pretend like it was nothing, he won't believe you or will possibly trust you less because of being not allowed to play it.

The USB drive is a good idea. My life is a disaster, but I have everything all neat and tidy on the computer, so it was pretty easy to quietly shuffle everything away. God I hope he doesn't find this thing now. He spent all last year on a computer for school, and I think he's really smart, maybe smarter than me with a computer now, so I think you're right about not hiding things; Echinda Wars isn't a good game for all ages, but it's only the demo, so maybe I'll let him find that again and get bored with it. I don't know. I'm still sort of in shock over the whole thing.
I really don't want the rest of the family to learn about this, and you know children can't keep secrets.
I guess the only thing I can do now is wait for the dust to settle and hope it turns out not as terrible as I'm afraid of. I most certainly am going to be more careful, and honestly, I think I should delete all the bad stuff from my gallery, maybe even the whole gallery. I just don't know.
Sorry.
Tassie
Participator

Postby go47 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:04 am

Don't let him play it. period. Chances are as weird as it sounds and how awful I'm putting this, it IS a fetish game and there IS a high chance he knows theirs something more to it than a game, consciously or not. Try to articulate its something he simply can't play until he is older and he'll probably forget about it eventually or rationalize it as something else.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:29 pm

My family and friends that know about vore think about it in the same way as any other kink they don't have, it's odd and probably somewhat amusing but otherwise they really don't have an opinion. I mean, I myself feel that way about people being into feet, so I think honestly that's the way anyone who wasn't raised to think sex is evil would feel. Kinks are just a personal taste thing, and they are all about fantasy, so it's not anything that would attract anyone's attention unless they have major hangups. My family just doesn't have major hangups about sex, and I don't make friends with that sort of person.
blergle
---

Postby Tassie » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:38 pm

go47 wrote:Don't let him play it. period. Chances are as weird as it sounds and how awful I'm putting this, it IS a fetish game and there IS a high chance he knows theirs something more to it than a game, consciously or not. Try to articulate its something he simply can't play until he is older and he'll probably forget about it eventually or rationalize it as something else.

No, I get it. After all weekend to think about it and a quiet, or at least, monotonous day at work, I feel like I did the right thing, even if I didn't do it intentionally. I'm sure I was suspicious as could be, and I know I haven't been myself the last few days, but today felt like it was TOO normal, and that everyone around was just pretending like they didn't know the world was ending. In retrospect, I know I'm making more of this than there is to it, but I still feel horrible and guilty about it.
I'm taking your advice and the game has already been deleted from my computer.

I'm sure worse things are going to happen; there's the computer for online school and the tablet for homework and such, and the year is just starting, but I'm really holding off on getting another phone. They grow up so fast, it scares me and I feel like crying because everything feels so out of control.
Sorry. I know this isn't the place for this sort of thing. I'll stop now.
Tassie
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion