How do your family/friends feel about vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How do your family/friends feel about vore?

Postby SlideV » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:13 am

How does your family and / or you friends feal about vore and / or your enjoyment of it.
SlideV
New to the forum

Re: How do your family/friends feel about vore?

Postby Vorepun » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:35 am

Oh my god I'm going to sound like a creep for having people know, aren't I?

So I'm very open with my friends. We're a big ol bunch of queers and a lot of our humor revolves around sex and kink anyway, so them knowing *I'm* into something weird isn't a big deal. Every one of us is into *something*. It's just a big joke. They pick on me, I pick on them. It's pretty chill, and all in good fun. Any kinkshaming is clearly a joke.

My mom has seen me break down from self hate but she doesn't know the intimate details, just that I'm into weird shit and I sometimes hate myself for it. She's very supportive so that's also not a big deal. But it's not something that comes up in conversation.
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby 157and493 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:23 am

My best friend knows and thinks it is a little weird, but he is really into overweight women so we are both pretty kinky and like giving each other a hard time as a joke.

My parents know but they do not really seem to care.
157and493
Participator

Postby Jewel33 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:39 am

You guys are a lot braver than me, I'm taking it to my grave.
Jewel33
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:02 am

The only people I've told are: A teacher once (my mouth ran away from me...) and he just sorta shrugged it off-he was way too banal about sensitive topics to stay teaching, but he seemed okay when I bumped into him in the store a few years ago, and we chatted a bit; my father, who's a blithering idiot so I might as well have told a brick wall that thinks like a guy in a beer commercial; my friend, who isn't into it so he's mildly weirded out by it, so I usually just give a *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* kinda joking thing with it with him if it comes up; and my psychologist, who is...actually fascinated at times, like with how I portray the characters in my writing being okay with being eaten :wink:
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby hexall90 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:12 am

Erratic wrote:Oh my god I'm going to sound like a creep for having people know, aren't I?

Nah. My closest friend knows and he was like "Oh, ok."
TBF he is as much as a frequenter of places like /d/ as me, so he pretty much already knew everything about the fetish.
hexall90
New to the forum

Postby Nekiame » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:42 am

My Close friends knows of it, and a good few of them are also into it, but those who isnt and know of it is pretty ok with it. Doesnt come into conversation, but it's not an issue between us. As for family, my parents do not know, but… I suspect one of my sisters know. She made a comment about seeing something once, I didnt really react to it, just saying "Yeah?" and she didnt make any more of an issue. Never been brought up again.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby JaredTheCat » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:31 am

My friends give me a little bit of shit for it, but nothing too severe. Parents found out, because I had printed Mukat's old College Meals comic onto paper, and my aunt found it, used it as blackmail. Parents were told anyway, and don't give a shit, despite them being pretty damn conservative.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby TheDragonBoy » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:02 am

Jewel33 wrote:You guys are a lot braver than me, I'm taking it to my grave.

Lol. Me too. Maybe I’ll leave a note for someone to update my profile when I’m gone, but that’ll probably be all.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby lynxmeat » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:19 am

most of my friends know funnily enough, both irl and online. thankfully they're all super chill with it, even the irl ones. of course theres always the occasional teasing or joke about it but it’s never anything too severe or hurtful. i think all my current friends are into some weird shit too anyways so they have to right to judge me, either that or they’re also into vore. plus, i’ve been friends with some of these people for 6+ years so the ones who don’t like it just learned to put up with it at this point lmfao

on the other hand with my family, i’d rather die then have them know. it’s kinda weird to have them know anyways imo. i would rather die then have my mom or brother find out. and i could never EVER tell them, like how would i even bring that up in a conversation? like “hey, nice to see ya bro— oh by the way, i’m into people swallowing others whole” ????
lynxmeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby curiousss » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:13 am

Uhh ya know, just like any aspect of my sex life, I don't want my family being
UNLESS one of the young adult ones are also weird and nerdy, and want advice or companionship in the struggle, and are cool with it and don't spread it around.

But plenty of my close friends know. And in fact, drawing more of it and posting it on Eka's has actually started some great friendships! I always thought it would be a bit lame to say that my best friends were online, especially because I appreciate hanging with buds and quality of time, but it's been much easier and fun. Plus, my closes friends are also quirky and also into their own weird shit.

SO TO THOSE THAT WILL TAKE IT TO THEIR GRAVE... find vore-friends with whom you can talk about this stuff! You'll feel so much better!
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby TW » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:43 pm

I told my folks, they don't really approve. My spouse is ok with the belly side, not a fan of the vore stuff. She tolerates it though with me. None of my friends around here know, aside from the few I know online who met through sites like this. :)
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:00 pm

It's not something I talk about to, say, my parents, but my closest sibling knows I draw it, she's not into it, but she's sometimes curious about furry or vore culture so she'll ask me. She's not one to judge, and we sometimes doodle sfw together so we can motivate each other's art. Most of my friends know too, I'm not real shy about it anymore with my closest friends, but no one really judges me for it, I'm not sure I'd be friends with them if I thought they would! Most of them just don't care, and one actively likes when I share stuff with him, he's not into vore, but he is into knowing more about weird fetishes.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Birichino » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:35 pm

My friends and I are just generally closed about sexual stuff, so it doesn't really come up. People it has come up with seem neutral in general, but maybe I just only get along with chill people.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Jaxed » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 pm

For people who read and make these threads, I'll say this, please don't tell or "come out" to your family. Sometimes, shit happens and they find out, but overall topics about sex and what you get off to isn't something to become a normal family discussion.

Yes, this fetish can be uncomfortable to deal with at times, and at times you may feel like you'll need to talk about it just to stay sane. However, there are plenty of people online to talk to about it, even out loud if need be in order to get this off your chest. There's discord groups, vrchat, plenty of spaces to make friends and engage in real vocal communication about such subjects. Not your family.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby harharharhah » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:09 pm

Unless I meet the right person, I'll never be able to answer this question :D
harharharhah
New to the forum

Postby Doku » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:46 pm

SlideV wrote:How does your family and / or you friends feal about vore and / or your enjoyment of it.

The do not know, and they would be horrified at the thought of fetishizing the death of a human being.

Moving on.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jotarosnack » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Honestly I would never tell anyone in my family, just the thought of that is super uncomfortable. The only people around me that know about it are my partner and close friends, and thankfully they're all fine with it. We have fun with it too, making jokes and occasionally drawing it for each other. I'm really glad to have them in my life. <3
jotarosnack
New to the forum

Postby Lepherandrian » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:17 pm

My sister knows and is okay with it and I feel fine to bring it up with her sometimes when I feel the need to bring it up. She sometimes draws pictures of characters with their mouth open and their tongue out and asks me of what I think. My brother knows as well but both doesn't care and doesn't like bringing it up. I feel my mom knows by this point since in the past she's seen some pages I've looked at before, and it feels like she knows that vore is a thing, but I never like to bring it up with her. My friends don't know, but I feel like I could tell them if somehow when and if the time comes.
Lepherandrian
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:24 pm

Well, I don't really have much in the way of 'IRL' friends, the few I did have and told about it where rather chill about the whole thing though(admittedly though, one was like, perpetually stoned). We drifted apart over time for unrelated reasons however.

My online friends however, not counting those who I actually made in vore circles, are pretty cool about it too. Specifically, one is a server for a(non-vore related) game, I am pretty openly preyishly obsessed with a few of the characters and no one(or at least, none of the moderators or devs, who are the ones that I'd consider my friends there) bats an eye.
Meanwhile, on a different server for fandom stuff, one of the moderators(as in, of two) is openly into vore as well. So I just piggybacked off of her enthusiasm to 'come out' to the group.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion