Anyone else like Vacuum Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone else like Vacuum Vore?

Postby Starduster » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:36 pm

So, maybe it's just a mood I'm currently in, but I love vacuum Vore, especially with inanimate "preds", like an actual vacuum. To me, the idea of a vacuum slurping someone up and turning them into dust is really appealing, though I'm unsure how everyone else feels about it. Any opinions on it here?
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Re: Anyone else like Vacuum Vore?

Postby unicorn » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:04 pm

I love it, but it's pretty hard to find
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tebomas » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:59 pm

I enjoy pretty much any soft vore, especially when it's casual. And simply slurping up people and using them up is definitively a fun version of this!

Can be done with living preds as well of course, but for this objects are really fun! Next to the vacuums some fun ideas can be someone getting sucked down a toilet (I think that's a rather common version that has pics), or getting sucked into a bottle or so and turning into water/drink.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:21 pm

You mean like Kirby?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Aviannapper » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:44 pm

My favorite story is the amazing preynapping story with v-cleaner "vore"/encasement:
:arrow:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/443100
Here is my illustrations for the story:
:arrow:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/443350
https://aryion.com/g4/view/443146
:idea:
Maybe you'll like it.
Last edited by Aviannapper on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Jon111 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:46 pm

it's pretty neat.
Jon111
New to the forum

Postby Aardvark » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:43 pm

I absolutely love vacuum vore too :-)
Aardvark
Participator

Postby Michael Palic » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:50 pm

Yes.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby marloweny » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:14 am

I recently got an animation you might like then: https://aryion.com/g4/view/590081
marloweny
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:40 am

I've always been confused by it. Serious question, do you get off to the house chore of vacuuming? Or is it only when someone's being sucked up?
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blackcadi95 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:05 am

Guilty as charged.
blackcadi95
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:59 am

The concept of a living being getting sucked into a machine in and of itself is not appealing, but a pred using a tool to capture and store prey for later use is kind of interesting.

Maybe add some fantasy elements to the vacuum, like the ability to shrink living creatures that it takes in. Also some way to shunt the living creature into some sort of storage container, but allowing the garments and other nonliving things to pass through.

Say someone hosts a party, selects a few guests to capture by spiking their drinks, and during the clean up the maid uses a special vacuum that can reduce the prey to doll size and put each into their own jar. Once contained, they prey is use at leisure, and possibly in different ways.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby randomentity777 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Thagrahn wrote:The concept of a living being getting sucked into a machine in and of itself is not appealing, but a pred using a tool to capture and store prey for later use is kind of interesting.

Maybe add some fantasy elements to the vacuum, like the ability to shrink living creatures that it takes in. Also some way to shunt the living creature into some sort of storage container, but allowing the garments and other nonliving things to pass through.

Say someone hosts a party, selects a few guests to capture by spiking their drinks, and during the clean up the maid uses a special vacuum that can reduce the prey to doll size and put each into their own jar. Once contained, they prey is use at leisure, and possibly in different ways.

That's a concept I like. I'll see if I can do some brainstorming for sketch ideas
You're probably wondering where I got this tan
randomentity777
Been posting for a bit

Postby AshLovehart » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:24 pm

See, I ADORE vacuum vore. But I DESPISE it with inanimate objects. I love when a human gains the ability to just inhale prey, kinda like Kirby
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Yes! Both with it's something that should suck (like a vacuum) or someone causing it or doing it themselves!

I'm not personally into it as much with the dust-conversion, but as long as it isn't painted cruelly, I'm not averse to it either. I enjoy it particularly where there is still a sentient agent responsible for the consumption, even when it is the "prey" having made a mistake or just accidentally set events in motion.

I think I wrote a vacuum vore story a while ago. It's been a while though.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Myuu » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Love it, especially when there's a machine for it made specifically for the purpose of catching prey and exhibiting them as they get pulled in. I'm not really into the whole dust idea, but I like the concept of entrapment in the chamber. Part of what makes it nice with full size prey is the detailed bulging and futility of anything the prey does. It's just perfect for any preds to watch and really drives the point home that so and so was weak enough to get pulled in by a mere machine. That being said, I also like it when there are details like the tube being seemingly too small (yet stretching out like a snake), rubbery elements whether it be the hose nozzle or the entry into the container, and when the prey finds the idea a joke but quickly finds out that the thing is legit and was designed to suck people just like them up. A bit of a spoopy/scared prey element on the last one but it's always fun to have those realization moments. There's a lot of scenarios you can fit a more specialty vac into than a common household one, for example, one I posted in rp requests involves hiring a pred that uses the vac to take care of some pesky prey in a house where they've overstayed their welcome and need eviction by any means. Entrapment, multi prey, bulging and fun galore!
Myuu
New to the forum

Postby Aviannapper » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:51 am

Vacuum Vore monster in action (from the old PC game):
https://aryion.com/g4/data/404480-43956 ... Vore03.gif
:lol:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Drakohahn » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:59 am

That reminds me of an old story I can't find again. It involved a magic using female shrinking her husband and getting aroused seeing him get sucked into her vacuum over and over again.

I think I saw it on Giantess Planet, but like I said, I can't find it again and it's been years since I last saw it.
Drakohahn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:54 am

Love vore with "non living object" if the object is some how living. One idea I'm really into is that of an AI core that can be placed into almost anything. Did a drawing of that once with a space ship that sucked people in with rubber hoses.
Mecho
---

Postby gr8fzy1 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:38 pm

Heck yeah, I am all about the SUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Although I am much more into living things doing the sucking, such as people with sucky holes (Mouth, bum, cock/vag, tail, etc), I do like it with inanimate objects as well. Preferably if that inanimate object somehow gains sentience. I guess I have a sentience fetish as well, because I love non living things being...alive.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion