Anyone else like Vacuum Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anyone else like Vacuum Vore?

Postby animedog » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:35 am

I love vacuum, toilet, and drain vore. Mostly when the hoses or pipes bulge with the victim X3
I have a certain motto that I live by!:

The bigger the meals, the better it feels~
animedog
Heavy user

Postby cle0na » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:59 pm

I'm huge vacuum vore fan, mostly I love female preds with vacuum mouth powers and instant digestion with no bulge)
Please welcome to my favorites, I have some stuff there)

And the best of my fav's is the story I commissioned from writer Brazzel , its about cute girl who finds out that she has amazing vacuum powers))
Here it is https://aryion.com/g4/view/638243
cle0na
New to the forum

Postby wynonna » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:23 pm

So what if someone or a furry or some other something becomes incorporated into the vacuum cleaner and their belly basically becomes the sweeper bag.
Ex: I saw a cartoon once in which Sylvester was chasing Tweety, who got to a sweeper first, unhooked the bag, and Sylvester saw he was about to crash into it, but couldn't stop, and ran face first into it. Tweety clamped his mouth around it ant tied his tail to the handle (it was an upright) and switched the sweeper on, and it ran all around the room sucking up everything in it's path.
wynonna
Participator

Postby Amirkun » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:02 am

There are a lot of stuff out there that might be able to satisfy your liking out there lol.
Amirkun
Been posting for a bit

Postby wynonna » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:44 pm

I've had a hard time finding it. Maybe I'm not putting the right thing in Google?
wynonna
Participator

Postby quickcrunch » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:28 pm

Have thought about it before, and I'm not against it. I just don't have any interest in things like the dirt, or dust since I think about breathing it in, and it makes me lungs hurt in real life, and I cough just thinking about it. Maybe if it were a robot, or some sort of sentient, or anthro like object headed creature that has a stomach to go into, or something similar to store things captured inside then I'd totally be down for enjoying it much more.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby wamdueCastle » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:24 pm

this is one of the dangers of being a shrunk human, that I enjoy,
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starduster » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:07 pm

For some reason I've been really into the idea of feeding my OC into a vacuum and turning her into dust. I dunno why I've been attracted to it so much, but I wanna do it badly.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby illuminatitriforce » Sun May 23, 2021 8:33 pm

would make some if I could draw
illuminatitriforce
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Mon May 24, 2021 6:00 pm

Awww man I thought this was gonna be about organic preds swallowing prey (equally larger or smaller) like a vacuum cleaner. I guess I got disappointed once I found out that the OP of this thread's premise was what it literally said on the tin.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AshLovehart » Mon May 24, 2021 10:53 pm

MajinCell wrote:Awww man I thought this was gonna be about organic preds swallowing prey (equally larger or smaller) like a vacuum cleaner. I guess I got disappointed once I found out that the OP of this thread's premise was what it literally said on the tin.

No, some of us like that! I love human preds inhaling prey like a vacuum. I personally HATE inanimate/object 'preds'.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby MajinCell » Tue May 25, 2021 11:09 am

AshLovehart wrote:
MajinCell wrote:Awww man I thought this was gonna be about organic preds swallowing prey (equally larger or smaller) like a vacuum cleaner. I guess I got disappointed once I found out that the OP of this thread's premise was what it literally said on the tin.

No, some of us like that! I love human preds inhaling prey like a vacuum. I personally HATE inanimate/object 'preds'.

You and me both.

Never understood the fascination with ordinary fixtures like showers and toilets being preds.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 am

Do you mean like the pred opens their mouth and basically "vacuums" the prey in and eats them? Yeah, I like that too (and had actually started thinking about that again, recently) - as said before, I like vacuum cleaner scenarios too, but I'd also enjoy some of this. :)

EDIT: On the overall subject of "Vacuum Vore" I actually like various types of it, or whatever you want to say. The scenarios I like, from least vore related to least vacuum cleaner related are as follows;

1. A character sucks up another character with a "normal" vacuum cleaner (albeit one that can suck up a full sized being, in a cartoon like way.) I realise that this is entrapment, not vore.

2. The above scenario, but the vacuum cleaner is "alive" in someway, so the prey sucked up is actually "eaten" by the vacuum cleaner.

3. The pred can magically become a living vacuum cleaner, and eats the prey by doing so, and sucking them up, before turning back into themselves, with the prey now in their stomach.

4. The scenario mentioned earlier, where there is no vacuum cleaner, but instead the pred has some kind of "vacuum mouth" power, and basically inhales the prey into their mouth and eats them (I realise this is a different thing.)

Hope it was okay to share these.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon May 31, 2021 8:47 pm

This is what I can offer in regards to an RP. (Because I still haven't figured out how to write stories in a suitable format to post here.)

1. An anteater equipped with cybernetics after an accident resulting in several injuries, has been given a vacuum feature to assist him with catching prey.

2. A robot dog (Cybertronian or some other kind of sentient robot species/race) has several vacuum features in his arsenal (both for cleaning utility and catching prey to be converted into fuel or energy. though endosoma is possible, and is even used as a method for dealing with insomnia in patients.)

3. A cartoony pred imitates a vacuum cleaner to catch their prey.

4. A pred with powerful lung capacity that can inhale his prey with the grace of a super suction vacuum.

So sorry if my offerings do appeal to your "converting the prey into dust" bit.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby AshLovehart » Mon May 31, 2021 9:07 pm

PikachuX2073 wrote:This is what I can offer in regards to an RP. (Because I still haven't figured out how to write stories in a suitable format to post here.)

1. An anteater equipped with cybernetics after an accident resulting in several injuries, has been given a vacuum feature to assist him with catching prey.

2. A robot dog (Cybertronian or some other kind of sentient robot species/race) has several vacuum features in his arsenal (both for cleaning utility and catching prey to be converted into fuel or energy. though endosoma is possible, and is even used as a method for dealing with insomnia in patients.)

4. A pred with powerful lung capacity that can inhale his prey with the grace of a super suction vacuum.

This is more in line with my personal interests. I personally hate 'object' preds. So, It is nice to see other people into living preds who can just inhale prey
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby xMashtooth » Fri May 13, 2022 6:29 pm

PikachuX2073 wrote:This is what I can offer in regards to an RP. (Because I still haven't figured out how to write stories in a suitable format to post here.)

Wow I love all of this I love the anteater, vacuum robot dog, cartoony vacuum imitation, or the powerful pred who can inhale like a vacuum. I’d super be open to rp
xMashtooth
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion