What kind of girl prey do you like?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What kind of girl prey do you like?

Postby Keyndron » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:43 am

Human or Demi without a doubt, though to be more specific...

Human and Catgirls while they're naked it's just more fun, twice more when they go down head first, willing or unwilling. Ideally though they're between 18-30 as well.

Only devour them softly though, never was into hard vore, but I do love it when they bulge me out when I feel the predatory mood.
Keyndron
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:51 am

My tastes in women (pun intended) don't vary much between vore and other lewdness. Athletic and curvy body-types are both more appetizing than skinny or average ones. Any unique feature like a birthmark is something I'll probably find cute and memorable. Women in their twenties are most attractive to me, mostly because that's close to my own age. I like to have to work a bit to score a meal, with interesting relationships and evolving dynamics. They should play "hard to get", if they want my interest. Everything tastes better with effort... and love of course. Someone who is frightened or squeamish but can be tamed is big hit for me. As for scenarios and settings: anywhere intimate and private, ideally with no clothes and plenty of time for vore-fore-play. I'm a sappy sack of shit who just wants quality time and good food, whether enjoyed with a cute lady or it's the cute lady I'm enjoying.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Flatheaddog » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:28 am

BaffledCactus wrote:My ideal prey is a human female, age anywhere 20's to 30's.

I like them spunky, fiery red hair and an equally fiery personality. I very much enjoy the idea of strong, capable prey that offer up a substantial fight but are eventually overpowered and consumed. They're used to never losing and the idea of defeat never even crosses their mind until they find themselves inside of a churning stomach - A victim of their own hubris and overconfidence.

Clothing wise I tend to like them looking like a California deathrocker just as long as their shoes/boots are able to slip off and render them barefoot in time for consumption!

Amen brother/sister! Not usually a predator myself but when I am I am looking for something that won't give out in the foreplay. Digestion should be a long process with a lot of thrashing and squirming because I like it to be a triumph when they're finally churned passed fighting back.

For the body I really like the look of a toned female body, the way a flat stomach and some toned thighs looks on a girl with short hair has never ceased to make me drool. I especially enjoy workout clothing and school uniforms and younger women (teens-20s). Like I said, short hair and especially black or brown hair. Redheads with longer hair are always a treat as well. it goes without saying that I prefer the human female form over anthros and other things (though I do not object to those things).

Something I really like is prey with make-up. I love the idea of a girl's make-up smearing as she digests. Just one more insult to injury, lol! All this said and done, these are my ideal female prey but I can find myself aroused by all sorts of women. Different sizes, ages and colors, etc.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby wamdueCastle » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:45 pm

Flatheaddog wrote:
BaffledCactus wrote:My ideal prey is a human female, age anywhere 20's to 30's.

I like them spunky, fiery red hair and an equally fiery personality. I very much enjoy the idea of strong, capable prey that offer up a substantial fight but are eventually overpowered and consumed. They're used to never losing and the idea of defeat never even crosses their mind until they find themselves inside of a churning stomach - A victim of their own hubris and overconfidence.

Clothing wise I tend to like them looking like a California deathrocker just as long as their shoes/boots are able to slip off and render them barefoot in time for consumption!

Amen brother/sister! Not usually a predator myself but when I am I am looking for something that won't give out in the foreplay. Digestion should be a long process with a lot of thrashing and squirming because I like it to be a triumph when they're finally churned passed fighting back.

For the body I really like the look of a toned female body, the way a flat stomach and some toned thighs looks on a girl with short hair has never ceased to make me drool. I especially enjoy workout clothing and school uniforms and younger women (teens-20s). Like I said, short hair and especially black or brown hair. Redheads with longer hair are always a treat as well. it goes without saying that I prefer the human female form over anthros and other things (though I do not object to those things).

Something I really like is prey with make-up. I love the idea of a girl's make-up smearing as she digests. Just one more insult to injury, lol! All this said and done, these are my ideal female prey but I can find myself aroused by all sorts of women. Different sizes, ages and colors, etc.
I dont wear enough make up for that to be an issue, but yeah the woman who fights her prey down is sexy, even if me as prey would not fight as much, but yes it should be a long process enjoyed by both
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby 1VoCa1 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Thank you all for your answers. As I said, I like it better when a human girl is prey. I also do not mind when a girl animal / Pokemon / dragon prey.
1VoCa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flatheaddog » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:15 pm

I'm pretty open about gender and species for my predators. I too prefer human prey and have a slightly greater desire for female prey.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:05 am

Whats my fave female prey? Hmmm... too hard, because i am have a few preferences of them... >.>
1. I am like lolis, soft skinned and cute, oppai or not, its doesnt matter, i am like them with kind personality, blonde long haired with yellow eyes.
2. Blondes, blondes and again blondes!! I am love them so badly, so these are my main preferences for prey!
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Flatheaddog » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:10 pm

NyaatoShiroi wrote:Whats my fave female prey? Hmmm... too hard, because i am have a few preferences of them... >.>
1. I am like lolis, soft skinned and cute, oppai or not, its doesnt matter, i am like them with kind personality, blonde long haired with yellow eyes.
2. Blondes, blondes and again blondes!! I am love them so badly, so these are my main preferences for prey!

So you like a lot of blonde prey, but what about blonde preds?
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby BeautifulBad9 » Mon May 04, 2020 2:55 pm

me, I prefer my preygirl to be

fairly athletic
shoulder length hair
toned legs and ass
a fairly substantial bust, but nothing to ridiculous
glasses, I don't mind
personality
either of the following
a reluctant sub
or someone who will fight to the very end

clothing, skimpy or sporty
char https://rp.aryion.com/profile/thehunger well that's the main one, alt list is a general mess tbh

feel free to pm
BeautifulBad9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Wed May 06, 2020 12:21 am

As a prey gal myself, I find average body-type gals the easiest to relate to. Adult females. No real strong preference on hair or eye colors, etc---I've played all sorts of characters all over the years, from fiery redheads who can't stand to lose, to self-assured blondes, career-focused brunettes with big plans in life, and more. And this is where I probably have a rather unpopular opinion/preference, but... Modest/cute/sporty/comfortable clothing, generally not super-sexualized in clothes or figure (personally, for my own tastes and opinion, I just feel that most content with M/f and female prey is of that nature and it's not my general preference---not knocking anyone else's preferences!) I do enjoy sexual stuff in vore (a great deal, even), but I just don't like the idea that the female has to be outwardly displaying all of her skin/showing off or project as super sexy or have huge boobs or ass and flaunt it, etc, to get the pred's attention or want. I had RP problems with this in the past when some of the folks wanting to play with me had an exact checklist of what the girl needed to look like with huge assets and overtly-sexual demeanor, etc. It's just not my thing. And characters of that nature don't interest me. I like more focus on personality.

And I tend to like prey on the more innocent and unassuming side, but who also have a backbone, can be sassy and willful, and definitely fight against being eaten alive. I also like seeing haughty ladies getting taken down a notch, if the vore part isn't being used as a punishment or 'what she has coming', revenge, etc. Awkward and shy types are great, self-confident gals are great, socially-challenged and aloof/cold women are fun, stubborn, headstrong women are great---there's a wide range that I enjoy in vore scenarios. But I can't either relate to nor play the types that just ooze sexuality as their personality. I'm also not a fan of typical willing submissive types, either. Unruly and uppity prey is my go-to in some form or another.

Humans and demis are generally what I like as prey and what I enjoy seeing in vore. But I've enjoyed seeing monstergirl prey in some pieces, as well.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Flatheaddog » Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 am

Thank you Charmeleonette! I agree with you 100% all body types and personalities for prey are valid. After all, they all end up the same way! I think what you said about the way prey act and dress makes a lot of sense too. It isn't often I see prey or pred who has normal clothes on. They usually have some other strange addition if they are. It hasn't rubbed me the wrong way but it just might now that it's been pointed out.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Postby 1VoCa1 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:18 am

Hello everbody. I present to you the first character I invented. Her name is Sarah. Now I come up with her biography and make a side and back view. This is a girl of 20 years old, she is a modest excellent student.
Attachments
OC Sara (preview).jpg
1VoCa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:17 pm

Flatheaddog wrote:
NyaatoShiroi wrote:Whats my fave female prey? Hmmm... too hard, because i am have a few preferences of them... >.>

So you like a lot of blonde prey, but what about blonde preds?

Dont wonder why i am like Guildias as pred, i am onto blondes in general >.> :D

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sugarygulp » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:30 am

Slimegirls or snakegirls (lamia) are my favorite.
sugarygulp
Been posting for a bit

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:22 pm

sugarygulp wrote:Slimegirls or snakegirls (lamia) are my favorite.

Geez, those are my faves too, nice jello and noodles :wink:

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:36 am

I don't mind any sort of female prey, mostly because I don't play much sexually when I have female partners. I'm not as much a fan of those with a cutesy aesthetic than I am with more mature, darker looks. Though it's more a matter of liking the appearance than actually being sexually attracted.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby BitesizedAmy » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:15 am

Me.

Besides that I think my favorite prey is the innocent adorable kind. something about someone with a meek personality that would never hurt a fly being put in a situation so horribly unthinkable as being eaten alive is just too good. It's also extremely fun to play. It's the same reason I enjoy fairy prey so much. There is just something so hot about such adorable creatures being devoured :D
I recently started writing vore stories, check out my user page https://aryion.com/g4/user/BitesizedAmy
BitesizedAmy
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:40 am

Well, I'm also a girl prey, so in this case I guess I'd have to list my preferences as an observer.

...Said preferences are the exact same list that I have when I'm the prey myself XD

I personally agree with what some people said here about not really enjoying super-sexualized prey - I actually find it a turn-off, personally. But I guess that might be because my sexual preferences in women are different than that of most people to the point of being uncomfortable with such depictions, so I digress. I mostly prefer modest and cutesy prey - ones with average, skinny or pudgy frames and wearing soft, comfortable, body-covering clothes that are smooth and fluffy to the touch - puffy frilly dresses are also a great one, particularly if they're long-sleeved. I guess I have a turn-on for fancy-dressed prey? In terms of personality, I guess I love it when they're kind of meek and shy, yet also genuinely nice and kind-hearted. And girly. Very girly. I'm talking stuff like huge plushie collections, adoring the colour pink, and obviously having a very feminine dress style. I like it when their timidness, frailness and softness/girliness contrasts with their pred being confident, tough and rugged/less frilly. (This applies to both butch/tomboy women/non-binary folks, and tough/muscular guys. Doesn't mean I only enjoy those as preds though; I'm also a huge fan of femboy and overweight preds, for example, as well as monster/alien/creature predators.)

Of course, my soft little heart can't really handle seeing lovable innocent prey meeting such a horrifying and painful end like digestion, especially if the predator in question is an unrepetant cruel villain. So I mostly only tend to enjoy prey like this in situations that involve willing and non-fatal vore, or at the very least willing and fatal vore with reformation. When it comes to unwilling and fatal vore, I can only really enjoy it if the prey has no significant characterization so I can at least overlook that side of the equation, or is a cruel person who had it coming and deserved such an ending anyway, or in which the prey simply isn't shown at all and I can focus on aweing over their pred's stuffed belly.

BitesizedAmy wrote:Besides that I think my favorite prey is the innocent adorable kind. something about someone with a meek personality that would never hurt a fly being put in a situation so horribly unthinkable as being eaten alive is just too good. It's also extremely fun to play. It's the same reason I enjoy fairy prey so much. There is just something so hot about such adorable creatures being devoured :D

Reminds me of that one time I downloaded a mod for Garry's Mod that adds cutesy, glowing little Fairies, and decided to see if I could get a Barnacle (a horrifyingly disgusting alien creature) to eat one of them - out of curiosity, I swear :V

However, the Barnacle only got a teensy little taste of the fairy before immediately spitting it out in disgust, and then refused to try and eat it again. I guess fairies are literally too sweet to be palatable as food to aliens. Either that, or they used magic to hijack the Barnacle XD
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:35 am

Personally, my preferred female prey should be younger than her predator, about her appearance in look, she's humanoid, light-skinned longhaired blonde, petite, slim, chubby or babyfat-figured.

She is wearing cute frilly dresses, pajama, nightgown or panties, with socks, stockings or pantyhose.

Her personality is playful, kind and naive to trust her predator there's nothing wrong is happening, until she's will be nothing than belonged to him.

That kind of prey must be very unwilling, feisty, hopeful to escape her fate until she's perished, even after being his sentient fat, she will cry and beg to end this.

She's cute even as fat or remains, and her predator will be satisfied to have her with him forever.

NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:49 am

Would it be cheating to say any?
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion