Mystery Flesh Pit.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mystery Flesh Pit.

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:16 am

I've just learn about it today through and I did a bit of research to learn more about it. I find it fascinating and I like to share it to everyone on what I've learn so far.

Acorrding to Tor.com, Mystery Flesh Pit National Park began as a much-loved exercise on r/Worldbuilding. The brainchild of Redditor u/StrangeVehicles, aka designer, illustrator, and writer Trevor Roberts, it has since evolved into a series of imaginary NPS effluvia showcasing the monstrous attraction.

As the name suggests, it’s a giant flesh tunnel opening through the Earth’s epidermis, dermis, hypodermis, and more, revealing colossal esophagi and leviathan spleen. As you descend, you may encounter “spasm fits” and “gastric ejecta” or feel your bodily moisture being “leeched.” Deviate from the marked trails and you risk digestion, lethal entanglement with “Macrobacteria” and “Abyssal Copepods,” or a splattering of “amniotic secretions.”

Roberts describes the MFPNP as such:

The Mystery Flesh Pit is the name given to a bizarre natural geobiological feature discovered in the permian basin region of west texas in the early 1970s. The pit is characterized as an enormous subterranean organism of indeterminate size and origin embedded deep within the earth, displaying a vast array of highly unusual and often disturbing phenomena within its vast internal anatomy.

Following its initial discovery and subsequent survey exploration missions, the surface orifice of the Mystery Flesh Pit was enlarged and internal sections were slowly reinforced and developed by the Anodyne Deep Earth Mining corporation who opened the Pit as a tourist attraction in 1976. In the early 1980s, the site was absorbed into the National Park System which operated and maintained the Mystery Flesh Pit until its sudden closure in 2007.

On Reddit, Roberts said that he's developing supplementary material (maps, guide pamphlets, etc.) for a fictional national park/national monument chiefly characterized by the existence of an enormous living organism which extends deep into earth. The origin of the pit is unknown, as well as it's ultimate size and complete characteristics. The company which discovered the pit, Anodyne Inc., has been granted a contract from the NPS to operate a tourist experience there with close oversight from the U.S. Government. Though most authorities and experts have determined that the pit is reasonably safe, new and unusual phenomena in and around it continue to be recorded.

From the National Park Service website:

"While the rural areas of west Texas are known for their sparse populations, one tourist attraction seems to continually generate a steady stream of visitors around vacation seasons. The titular "Mystery Flesh Pit" has been a wellspring of fascination for geologists, biologists, sociologists, engineers and the general public alike. Guests are advised to book age-appropriate tours and activities well in advance of their visit, as only small groups are permitted into the orifice at any given time. That said, pheromonal discharges and the overall aggression level of the MFP can vary with short notice, so visitors should be advised to be prepared for changes in schedule & availability."

Here's some pictures of Mystery Flesh Pit and even job opportunities.

mysteryfleshpit.jpg

display.png

display-1.png
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mystery Flesh Pit.

Postby Jaxed » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:20 pm

So, SCP 2678?
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2678

I wouldn't stare too long at the billboards for that pit if I was you.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:25 pm

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bowyer2 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:52 pm

THEDEMONWARLOCK wrote:
Jaxed wrote:So, SCP 2678?
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2678

I wouldn't stare too long at the billboards for that pit if I was you.

That's what I was thinking! Although, I still love the depth of the park!

Didn't know that there's a thing of it.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:11 pm

Sounds like fun, lolz
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:54 am

sweetladyamy wrote:Sounds like fun, lolz

I believe that there's more coming involving the anatomy of this "pit".
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fireborn7 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 pm

I specifically came here to say that's basically The Vore Hole but it looks like you all beat me to it.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrNobody » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Bump with a link to site materials:

https://mysteryfleshpit.tumblr.com/
MrNobody
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:28 pm

Oh hey! Didn't think I'd actually hear about the Flesh Pit National Park here! Here's an awesome video that basically summarized the entire story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcKR0KhTgHg

Some notable points:
- The lore apparently mentions that the 'monster's' internals that the park is made up of is a dragon. So... dragon and micro prey lovers? Go ham. A dormant dragon is underground and people are feeding themselves to it as a national park.
- There are areas that create chemicals that act as aphrodisiacs to humans, and some of them are super potent. This 'dragon's' got some horny juices laying around inside 'em.
- There was an incident where a circus group(?) got lost and ended up in some digestive acid where they were discovered to be dissolving into each other. Now, ignoring the obvious horror element, mass micro prey. Go wild, boys.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion