Curiosity about hypnotised prey.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Curiosity about hypnotised prey.

Postby Marco » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:25 pm

I haven't really considered it to be my thing yet, but I'm curious about the idea of prey being hypnotised into being eaten (obviously snake-preds are an easy choice here, but if you like, it could be any pred who does this.)

What I'm wondering is, especially from fellow preys, do you imagine that you're somehow still aware of what's going on? I mean, if the scenario is that the prey is hypnotised into stepping into the pred's mouth or whatever, is there a part of them that can still see what they're doing, and still doesn't want to be eaten (assuming they're unwilling), they just have no control over what they're doing, or are they just under they pred's full control, which means even their mind isn't capable of conscious thought anymore?
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Curiosity about hypnotised prey.

Postby CFTS » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:42 pm

I personally prefer mind control, rather than hypnosis. Sometimes the prey is aware of what is happening to her, and her surroundings, and other times, she isn't aware of it, or isn't able to see the reality. For example, the prey could think, that she enters just a cave, when in reality, it is the maw of a big creature. Of course, in my case, the pred orders the prey, to take of her footwear, to be barefoot, before the prey enters the maw of the pred. :wink:
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviannapper » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:32 pm

There is a version of "hypnosis" when a predator makes a prey fall asleep. For example, a reoccurring character in Slavic folklore, Bayun the Cat can lull a human to sleep, so he can either rob or eat them.
Here is cartoon version of Bayun the Cat where he hunt birds:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/298384
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Sitharc » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:31 pm

I highly prefer prey to be unwilling, least once inside and the fun/hell starts, so... I'd rather they'd be somehow still aware/deep down not want it.

Don't care for it taken to the extent to make/force a prey to be willing, and especially when make them enjoy being brutally digested.
Sitharc
---

Postby Leshana » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:29 pm

Sitharc wrote:I highly prefer prey to be unwilling, least once inside and the fun/hell starts, so... I'd rather they'd be somehow still aware/deep down not want it.

Don't care for it taken to the extent to make/force a prey to be willing, and especially when make them enjoy being brutally digested.

But, what if they are hypnotized or controlled to get them inside, only for it to wear off once its too late to escape? Thus they struggle/scream once they're melting etc.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby CreativeWriter » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:40 pm

I like it when prey is somehow feeling like it can't resist the temptation of being eaten. Like "I know what will happen, but I just HAVE TO go in there.".
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviannapper » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:10 am

Here is nice vore video. Giant plant hypnotizes prey to prevent it's escape:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfsueJ3gFQo
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby Marco » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:21 am

Sorry about being so late here - I really hate that I do this.

CFTS wrote:I personally prefer mind control, rather than hypnosis. Sometimes the prey is aware of what is happening to her, and her surroundings, and other times, she isn't aware of it, or isn't able to see the reality. For example, the prey could think, that she enters just a cave, when in reality, it is the maw of a big creature. Of course, in my case, the pred orders the prey, to take of her footwear, to be barefoot, before the prey enters the maw of the pred. :wink:
Those are interesting ways of doing it, the final one in particular sounds fun, and would also put a nice spin on the whole "Let's enter a cave that just happens to look like a creature's maw" thing (which admittedly, is a kind of guilty vore pleasure of mine, I guess...) it at least adds some credibility to it by making the pred unaware of this completely.

Sitharc wrote:I highly prefer prey to be unwilling, least once inside and the fun/hell starts, so... I'd rather they'd be somehow still aware/deep down not want it.

Same. The prey always have to be unwilling for me, so the idea of them being aware, but unable to stop it happening is a nice way of imagining it for me.

Aviannapper wrote:Here is nice vore video. Giant plant hypnotizes prey to prevent it's escape:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfsueJ3gFQo
Managed to see that sometime before, but thanks. The plant has a nice design, in my opinion, and it was cool seeing the "stomach" or whatever it was (I am interested in plant preds, but I need to get an idea of how their internals could be.)

Thanks to all who responded and sorry for taking so long.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CFTS » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:42 pm

Marco wrote:Those are interesting ways of doing it, the final one in particular sounds fun, and would also put a nice spin on the whole "Let's enter a cave that just happens to look like a creature's maw" thing (which admittedly, is a kind of guilty vore pleasure of mine, I guess...) it at least adds some credibility to it by making the pred unaware of this completely.

Indeed, it is a very fun way of doing it.;) There even could be another creature inside the maw, of the bigger creature, waiting for food. And because the prey is under mind control, the prey probably won't know what would happen.^^
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion