Resident Evil 3 Remake

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Resident Evil 3 Remake

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:07 am

The Remake of Resident Evil 3 is set to be Released 3 April 2020

Unless a Cut happens ( which has a fair percentage to happen looking at Remake2 ) then the Original Game has two Vore Instants and There is also a Vorish looking monster in the Multiplayer Mode of Resident Evil 3

1- ) Gamma Hunter

No Confirmation for it until now , The two other types of Gammas were confirmed , I am not optimistic about Gamma Hunter being in Remake3 due to various of reasons , but hopefully It is in

2-) Grave Digger

No Confirmation for the Massive Worm either , but I guess it has Better chance to make it than Gamma Hunter , being one of the only two bosses in the OG RE3 , Plus if The gator made it in RE2 then Grave Digger hopefully will too , While the Swallowing part in the Original Game was a rare Special death animation and it wasnt that detailed , but hopefully it is more detailed in the Remake if the Monster made it

3-) Yateveo

It is a New addition and is a carnivorous plant monster controlled by Alex Wesker , Until now it is confirmed only for Resident Evil Resistance ( and likely will still be ) , The artwork of the monster has it swallowing whole a Humam , so Hopefully it remains in the Final game

Will update the Thread whenever new info appears
Boundy22
Participator

Re: Resident Evil 3 Remake

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:26 pm

Gammas, the croc, and the worm are the biggest ones I know of. I also know of a shark or different croc in a different RE game and a snake in a couple of others. The snake's gotten some artwork done of it too.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby SilasJustin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:49 pm

I tried to play here and was so disappointed. Indeed, a sad remake.
SilasJustin
New to the forum

Postby Boundy22 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:56 am

Some promotional screenshots were leaked ahead of its reveal time , and in it we have a look at a highly Vorish looking monster , While I am 99% sure it is the redesign of the gamma hunter but I will wait for Capcom confirmation for that

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
Boundy22
Participator

Postby CooraIthirid » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:11 am

That's the Hunter Gamma and Gravedigger.
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:42 am

Gamma Hunters Officially Confirmed , and We see a footage of it swallowing Jill Whole , Different than the Original

Boundy22
Participator

Postby luke4smith » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:17 pm

thats good scary
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Postby shyvur » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:49 pm

Wow...They ruined the Gamma hunter alright. Best headfirst vore video game monster of the last 20 years and now its just a weird giant full body chomp. :x
shyvur
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:41 pm

Well I guess there's always the small glimmer of hope that there's a different variation, like how the original had two.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:50 am

Chaotic wrote:The Yateveo, a plant monster shown in previews for Resident Evil: Resistance (the multiplayer component of Resident Evil 3) can swallow characters whole (headfirst) if they wander too close. If they're too far away it can fire off tentacles/slime to drag them closer. It's a rather quick animation but it might be of interest to some. The video below provides a few examples.

https://youtu.be/lXuX9j7QDnU?t=338 (Male Prey)
https://youtu.be/lXuX9j7QDnU?t=672 (Male Prey)
https://youtu.be/lXuX9j7QDnU?t=891 (Female Prey)

Probably more examples out there.

Thanks to Chaotic for mentioning this in " Vore in Video Games " Thread , we get our first view of Yateveo Vore , looks cool
Boundy22
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion