What beastlike monster do you most want to be eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What beastlike monster do you most want to be eaten by?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:14 pm

What beastlike monster from any game would you most want to be eaten by? Anything beastlike could be a potential vore preds as beasts are typically portrayed as predators

For me:

--New Pred Alert--

Okay, so I have just gotten acquainted with a game called The Last Guardian for PS4 after watching my brother-in-law play it

There is a large beast that accompanies the main character. His name is Trico. Not only do I find this monster sexy, he looks like something I would enjoy get eaten by. He is already big enough to swallow a human whole. If there was a female of his species, that would make it a perfect vore pred for me. My brother-in-law started playing the game again after putting it down for a long time and he started playing it again because he knows how I am attracted to monsters and beastlike things.

After watching him play for about five hours, the more this beast made me want to be eaten by him.

My answer is (isn't it obvious) Trico from The Last Guardian

These images do not even do this pred justice. Play or watch the game
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What beastlike monster do you most want to be eaten by?

Postby randomentity777 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Oh boy, I have one that you probably wouldn't expect. My choice of large video game beast pred would be the giant whale shaped BT that you fight in Order 68 of Death Stranding.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 1030213339

Since it's gender is never given, it allows for flexibility, since I prefer female preds. I can just imagine swimming around it's oily insides as it flies through the air.
You're probably wondering where I got this tan
randomentity777
Been posting for a bit

Postby TurboRex300 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:09 pm

I'm sure there are plenty of candidates in Monster Hunter World!
TurboRex300
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:55 pm

TurboRex300 wrote:I'm sure there are plenty of candidates in Monster Hunter World!

A few.

Great Jagras
Spoiler: show

Tobi Kadachi and Viper Tobi Kadachi

Just to name a few of the smaller ones. Then there's the bigger ones like Anjanath

And Xeno'Jiiva

And grown up Xeno'Jiiva, known as Safi'Jiiva.

All of the above monsters are easily large enough to swallow the Hunter whole. DEFINATELY vorish. Hell, Great Jagras, in the middle of a fight if he's wounded enough, will run off towards grazing plant eaters, bite one to stun it, and swallow the poor sucker right in front of you.

To put Xeno and Safi in perspective... Xeno is a two person fight, meaning two people can handle him. Safi... is a Multi Team, 4 Person per squad RAID BATTLE. And even with every player in the game fighting him and hitting him non stop, you can't KILL him. You can make him retreat, but you can't kill him.

As far as ones I want to be eaten by... There aren't many that come to mind immediately. I know there are multiple, but I can't think of any right now.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby TheDragonBoy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:14 pm

The Last Guardian was such a good game. If we’re limiting it to video game characters, Trico Is a good choice and he’s probably my pick too. Not sure if you know this (since you didn’t mention it in the post) but the main character actually does get eaten by him in the actual game, and a major plot point revolves around other members of Trico’s species abducting other humans by eating them and spitting them out later.
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ReptileKing23 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:06 am

Normally Reptiles are my thing, buuut I was VERY interested in the Watcher creature from Evil Within 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iURbj0S-E0

There's a death scene in the boss fight where it swallows you whole, lots of potential for something like that
Attachments
Watcher12.png
ReptileKing23
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:03 am

ReptileKing23 wrote:Normally Reptiles are my thing, buuut I was VERY interested in the Watcher creature from Evil Within 2:

There's a death scene in the boss fight where it swallows you whole, lots of potential for something like that

I think what's extra glorious about that one... is the Watcher is litterally a living puddle of semen. You're getting vored by a monster made out of used cum.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:49 am

I don't like snakes but the hydras and archhydras from Dragon's Dogma are pretty hot. It's probably how good the swallowing animation is. They snatch you and your character try to force the mouth open, saliva is dripping and if you can't struggle out of it, the hydra throws you in the air and gulp you and you become a bulge.

Speaking of Monster Hunter, I like the nibelsnarf, it's literally 50% mouth and it dashes toward you with its gaping wide maw. Despite some monsters being able to grapple you and some being able to eat you, oddly enough this one can't do either. Same thing with the Great Jagras. It throws you on the ground and you have to "roll away", you think it's going to try eating you but it doesn't. Then it swallows a herbivore (that is much bigger than you) whole. Capcom please.
Kitsouille
???

Postby randomentity777 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:
ReptileKing23 wrote:Normally Reptiles are my thing, buuut I was VERY interested in the Watcher creature from Evil Within 2:

I think what's extra glorious about that one... is the Watcher is litterally a living puddle of semen. You're getting vored by a monster made out of used cum.

I like the sound of that, but as you can tell, I'm a kinky boi
You're probably wondering where I got this tan
randomentity777
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:25 pm

Kitsouille wrote:I don't like snakes but the hydras and archhydras from Dragon's Dogma are pretty hot. It's probably how good the swallowing animation is. They snatch you and your character try to force the mouth open, saliva is dripping and if you can't struggle out of it, the hydra throws you in the air and gulp you and you become a bulge.

Speaking of Monster Hunter, I like the nibelsnarf, it's literally 50% mouth and it dashes toward you with its gaping wide maw. Despite some monsters being able to grapple you and some being able to eat you, oddly enough this one can't do either. Same thing with the Great Jagras. It throws you on the ground and you have to "roll away", you think it's going to try eating you but it doesn't. Then it swallows a herbivore (that is much bigger than you) whole. Capcom please.

Played Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. The Hydra and Arch-Hydra are definitely two favorites in that game. Not to mention the Mimics and other monsters that can eat you. Capcom really did miss a HUGE opportunity with the monsters in World. As you say, Great Jagras. Swallows herbivores MUCH larger than the hunter whole. Nibblesnarf is 60% mouth, 40% stomach, yet it's most threatening attack that involves its mouth is a lunge at you that merely knocks you away. Not to mention others from my post, such as Devil Jho, Safi and Xeno, Hell, one monster that's VERY dead is litterally known as the World Serpent because he's so big his BODY is a platform to walk on so you can run up to his head.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:49 pm

Well, preferably a very large one that doesn't look too ugly, isn't mean/evil, and whose innards are arranged like a dungeon that makes me feel like a belly spelunker of an adventurer while traversing said creature's innards. I have a soft spot for this kind of stuff. ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:30 pm

So where does this Trico line up in the ranking of your favorite pokemon predators, Justin? Does he supplant some of your favorites like Lugia or Reshiram?
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:53 am

rudeman wrote:So where does this Trico line up in the ranking of your favorite pokemon predators, Justin? Does he supplant some of your favorites like Lugia or Reshiram?

Well, if you must know (and you probably already know), Lugia and Black Kyurem are willing prey Pokémon (recreational vore) and I portray myself enjoying being eaten. Reshiram, is an unwilling prey, accidental prey, or unaware prey, and I portray myself not like being eaten by her (in real life it makes me super aroused though).

Most preds, I portray myself not like being eaten and I am unwilling. Trico, however, is a willing prey and I portray myself enjoying being eaten by him. That will make him third place in the willing prey or recreational vore list under Lugia and Black Kyurem at the moment. He does not replace anyone, he is just added to the list. I needed more willing prey preds anyway so there is plenty of room for Trico. If that answers your question

As usual with new preds, there will likely be an arc where I am REALLY into Trico as a pred and when I had my fun with him, then there will likely be a dip where everything is just typical, typical. Whether he stays as a top pred is yet to be determined.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BelleJar » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:48 pm

Oh hmm well the extremely rare occasions I'm up for playing prey I'd love to be eaten by a werewolf. Something about it really hits all those buttons.
Or maybe a dragon? Idk about that though, i prefer being the dragon more than beimg in one
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:11 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:Played Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. The Hydra and Arch-Hydra are definitely two favorites in that game. Not to mention the Mimics and other monsters that can eat you. Capcom really did miss a HUGE opportunity with the monsters in World. As you say, Great Jagras. Swallows herbivores MUCH larger than the hunter whole. Nibblesnarf is 60% mouth, 40% stomach, yet it's most threatening attack that involves its mouth is a lunge at you that merely knocks you away. Not to mention others from my post, such as Devil Jho, Safi and Xeno, Hell, one monster that's VERY dead is litterally known as the World Serpent because he's so big his BODY is a platform to walk on so you can run up to his head.

Ya, expecting big things from nibelsnarf if it comes into World T_T

Like there are several monsters that can eat you whole, but many only have the potential to eat you, but not the ability. It might come off as "why is this company not making vore content for me?", but seriously why are some monsters unable to eat you when they clearly should? Like really, the great jagras can't eat you? Its entire gimmick is swallowing things whole. Then I play GenU and I get swallowed by an ice shark... but not the monster that is half-mouth half-stomach? Odd.

Other than that umm, giant wolves like Sif, Holo and Moro. Zacian could do as well, if it was bigger.
Kitsouille
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:26 am

I initially avoided posting a reply here since I could go on, and on, and on about this.

I'll go with one. Only one. For now.

Siren, the humanoid femme beauty, that devours their own kind, preferably whole, alive and willing, hence, the lure of the Siren Song.

Sirens are shapeshifters, but their natural form is that of whatever primary elemental affinity they have (a Flame Siren will have a reptilian appearance whilst a Torrent Siren will have fins in place of legs). All can eat other humanoids, but will have a preference for non-natives and will seek out tourists/travelers.

Well, such are the Siren beings I know. One thing to consider is that they never dispose of remains above water; once you're swallowed by a Siren, the depths of the seas is all you'll know. Not that it would matter because Sirens excrete sand.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Return to General Vore Discussion