Looking for specific story!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for specific story!

Postby AskingForThirds » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Hey I was hoping to get some help finding a specific story involving teacher Vore. I can’t remember the last time I read it but I remember a scene where a bunch of female students had to have a tug of war with a much stronger female teacher (who was swallowing the rope). The POV was from a male student who couldn’t keep his grip and slipped on some pull up bars into her mouth.

Not sure if it was deleted or if I just can’t find it on Ekas.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
AskingForThirds
New to the forum

Re: Looking for specific story!

Postby Zenith- » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:17 pm

I do know of the story you're talking about. Though it may have been taken down. I think it featured prey that wasn't 18 yet and so was categorized as underage. There was a point where all underage content was 'purged/hidden' on the site as Eka transferred to a new server host, but maybe never got properly restored after the fact.
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelete02g2698b » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:24 pm

I've definitely seen it, post-purge. Could it have been on Deviantart?
pendingdelete02g2698b
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackNoName » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:03 am

I think you mean a story written by the user Anonymousexperiment https://aryion.com/g4/user/anonymousexperiment
About a teacher called Miss Martin doing gym class. She has them do a rope contest where she sucks the students up and a few other fun Excersises that all somehow end up with the teacher getting to eat more students. Pretty fun.
But seems he might have deleted his stories. Sorry.

But I can offer a story I wrote which inspired Anonymousexperiment's,if you're interested.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/503972
JackNoName
Somewhat familiar

Postby spanxthanx » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:10 am

I do know of the story you're talking about. Though it may have been taken down. I think it featured prey that wasn't 18 yet and so was categorized as underage. There was a point where all underage content was 'purged/hidden' on the site as Eka transferred to a new server host, but maybe never got properly restored after the fact.

What? No loli allowed? Is that true? Suppose I had written plenty of stories with characters way under 18 involved in all kinds of kinky behavior, would they be taken down? If there's something I hate it's got to be moralists, hope the site is on greener pastures.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilasJustin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:07 pm

I think, it is. But not all of the elements can be approved during it. And that is the problem.
SilasJustin
New to the forum

Postby bgearson » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Is it one of the stories posted here

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=54693
bgearson
New to the forum

Postby SilasJustin » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:55 pm

It must be a story about just a teacher? It may be other different elements can be included? As I have a lot of ideas, but realization. After I found the results of work with https://writix.co.uk/research-paper-writing-service , it was definitely clear that stories can as a masterpiece. But if you use a professional approach. Otherwise, unfortunately, it is rather complicated to do so.
Last edited by SilasJustin on Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilasJustin
New to the forum

Postby Zenith- » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:05 pm

bgearson wrote:Is it one of the stories posted here

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=54693

Well done! I think you found it!
In the first post. The story titled: Prologue: Miss Martin's appetite is the one I was thinking of and perhaps the one AskingForThirds is looking for
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion