Halo Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Halo Vore

Postby Starduster » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:59 am

Anyone else think there is a severe lack of Halo vore? I'd love to see more Elites(or others) gobbling down humans, but there doesn't seem to be much of it honestly.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Re: Halo Vore

Postby Dragonsurfer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:24 am

I full heartedly agree, really needs to be more Sangheili(Elite) and other kinda Covenant vore.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Starduster » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 am

I could maybe try my hand at writing a sangheili vore story, but I'm also into disposal, plus I've never written a vore story before (though I have RP'd), and I'm afraid my tastes will make it a bit niche.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonsurfer » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:42 am

It's all good man, I love disposal too. (seeing a sangheili eat and dispose of some UNSC troop(s) would be hot)
But if you wanna go ahead, just glad to see others with similar interests around though.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:48 pm

I've got one in the works that I have yet to post. A group of Sangheili rescue a human soldier from a bombardment of plasma but they're all injured. The Sangheili minors want to kill the human in the most brutal way possible, the majors want to simply eat the human but the General wants something special.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Date Masamune » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:11 pm

I have to agree as well because I don't see much of Halo vore even with Covenant and UNSC including Spartans
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby Starduster » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:31 pm

If I were to write a story for Halo, what would you like to see in it? (aside from disposal, because muh fetish is naturally going in)
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Starduster wrote:If I were to write a story for Halo, what would you like to see in it? (aside from disposal, because muh fetish is naturally going in)

No blood, preferably. Really good bulges, descriptive gulping.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Dragonsurfer » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:27 am

Nice bulge descriptions, decent description on the gulping and stomach inside and such.
~ Kiya the Dragon ~

Dragonsurfer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Base54 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:24 am

ArcaneSigil wrote:I've got one in the works that I have yet to post. A group of Sangheili rescue a human soldier from a bombardment of plasma but they're all injured. The Sangheili minors want to kill the human in the most brutal way possible, the majors want to simply eat the human but the General wants something special.

Ha, what's hilarious is that I have one in the works as well, but it's more of a first chapter in a series of chapters.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby Starduster » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:18 am

I'm probably reading too deeply into this, but I don't really know how to frame the story. The idea was that the covenant is testing out a new "weapon" on humans, and they round the humans up into camps before gobbling them all up. Issue is, once again, I've never written smut outside of RP and I'm afraid its gonna be bad.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Base54 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Starduster wrote:I'm probably reading too deeply into this, but I don't really know how to frame the story. The idea was that the covenant is testing out a new "weapon" on humans, and they round the humans up into camps before gobbling them all up. Issue is, once again, I've never written smut outside of RP and I'm afraid its gonna be bad.

Well, to be honest, in my experience, is very hit or miss. So my advice is to go in with your best foot forward and take a leap of faith. If anything, I'll definitely read if you ever do decide to release it.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby Starduster » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:18 pm

Base54 wrote:
Starduster wrote:I'm probably reading too deeply into this, but I don't really know how to frame the story. The idea was that the covenant is testing out a new "weapon" on humans, and they round the humans up into camps before gobbling them all up. Issue is, once again, I've never written smut outside of RP and I'm afraid its gonna be bad.

Well, to be honest, in my experience, is very hit or miss. So my advice is to go in with your best foot forward and take a leap of faith. If anything, I'll definitely read if you ever do decide to release it.

Got it, will do. Thanks.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starduster » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:03 pm

Alright, finished the story, now just waiting for Eka to approve my getting a gallery so I can post it.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigboy1992 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:02 pm

There is implied hard vore. The brutes eats their prisoners and grunts or jackals. I also feel like the jackals would hang up and munch on humans as well since they are alien dinosaurs.
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Starduster » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:12 pm

Uploaded here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/581899

Warning, contains disposal, just so you guys know.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby TimberWolf25 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:24 am

I knew an artist named Splatapple that would draw some Halo vore.
Though mostly Jackals and Skirmishers.
https://www.furaffinity.net/scraps/splatapple/

Other than that, yeah, kind of rare.
TimberWolf25
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigboy1992 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:42 pm

So I wrote a short halo vore sequence, but I am not sure how to post it to my profile.
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby bigboy1992 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:50 pm

Just gonna copy paste it here. This is my first time writing anything.

**Before I get started, this will have a little dialogue but I suck at writing it. Our protagonist is Matt, he is a newly retired UNSC marine. He has been recently hired by the salvaging company Svarog Wrecking Ltd. Matt and the crew he is apart of have been hired by ONI to break down and salvage a recently declassified facility. As expected, ONI knew more than they let on. Matt and his coworker Diaz are working in a massive hanger. **

Matt: (is currently leaned against the wall thinking about the past couple of hours)
^^ It had been a couple of hours since ONI security teams came in contact with whatever it was in the restricted area. I don’t care what the tell us, A weapons malfunction may account for a random shot, but long sustained bursts of fully automatic fire? Explosions? I don’t think so.
We have been here for days. Everything about this place feels wrong. Half of this facility feels like a nerd’s wet dream with the number of computers, medical equipment and whatever those tanks are. But the other half feels like a prison. I don’t know what they planned on keeping here, but I doubt it’d be human. The restraints Janice found look like handcuffs but they can fit over my thigh. And that cell Diaz found looks big enough to house a brute.
It doesn’t help that ONI keeps barking orders at us and keeping secrets. I left the UNSC to avoid this bullshit. Fucking spooks think they are on a golden pedestal.
Can’t do much for now. Just gonna keep my head on a swivel.
^^

Matt gets up and moves back to the wall strut in the hanger. As he walks, Matt notices the three guards looking anxious. He nonchalantly looks around his surroundings as he is moving. At the strut, he sees Diaz fumbling to switch on his plasma torch.

Matt: What’s with the guards?
Diaz: I don’t know. I saw one of them earlier on the radio. Maybe they got new orders?
Matt: Maybe. I don’t like how antsy they are. They look like they are ready for a fight.

As Matt says this, the guards who were huddled by the entrance start fanning out. One staying by the entrance, the other two making a slow sweep of the entire area.

Guard #1 by the entrance: Hey!! You two!! Get back to work! You don’t get paid for sitting on your asses!

With that, Matt and Diaz get back to cutting the wall strut. Loud sizzling/buzzing sounds deafen the air of the hanger while the bright blue flashes obscure Matt and Diaz’s view of the rest of the hanger.
As the two guards continue their sweep, Guard #3 sees movement by some empty containers in the far back of the hanger.

Guard #3: Hey, movement in the southwest corner. Report this while I go check it out.

Guard #3 moves to the closest container and looks around it with the weapon light on his MA-5B assault rifle. He sees nothing out of the ordinary before moving to the next container. As he searches through them, Guard #2 moves a bit away while still seeing Guard #3’s light moving around the containers in the distance.

Guard #2: Will do! (Gets on radio) Commander we have movement in our sector. We are checking it now and will report back.
Commander: Copy. If you find the asset, disengage and wait for back up. Over and out.
Guard #2: Copy, over and out.

As Guard #2 finishes, he looks over to where Guard #3’s light should be and its gone. Curious and alarmed, Guard #2 gets back on his radio.

Guard #2: Javi, where are you?

Static comes through the radio.

Guard #2: Javi, seriously check your radio!?! What’s your position?!

More static comes though the radio but for a brief couple of seconds, the sound of liquid gurgling comes through.

Guard #2 though spooked, moves through the container area to find Javi. As he moves by the massive containers, he is looking around for clues as to where his friend could be. Some time later, Guard #2 comes around Javi’s rifle. It was bent in half like it had been hit by a gravity hammer or run over by a scorpion. Guard #2 feels a sense of terror and urgency while starting at this. Wondering what happened to Javi or what could do this to the rifle. As he begins to move out of the area, Guard #2 hears a peculiar sound. It sounded like muffled bubbling. On alert but wanting to keep a low profile, he readies his MA-5B but keeps the light switched off.

He makes his way deeper into the container area, as he does so the sounds of muffled bubbling and gurgling gets louder with each step. Finally, Guard #2 approaches a small opening amongst the containers. He realizes two things, one being that he is pretty far from the others in the massive hanger area and the second being he sees someone leaning against the container. Guard #2, sticking to the shadows, hides behind a small crate in the area. He looks over the crate and is astonished by what he sees. Leaning against the container had to be the largest Spartan he has ever seen. At what he estimates at 2.7 meters, the Spartan was taller than a brute. Looking closer he could tell the Spartan was female. He also saw that she was wearing an incomplete set of black MJOLNIR armor. She was missing portions of armor around her lower abdomen and her helmet was gone. She had short jet-black hair that stopped at her shoulders and a pale complexation. He couldn’t see the rest of her face as her head was leaned back.

But the most jarring feature about the Spartan was her lower abdomen. Her bare stomach exploded out from her waist like she was pregnant with twins. Only she wasn’t pregnant. The belly sagged down and looked stretched. Her belly button hadn’t popped out either. She was just leaning against the container with both of her hands rubbing her belly while her head was leaned back. He could hear the bubbling and gurgling sound from earlier emanating from the gut. He was astonished and almost couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

Suddenly the bubbling and gurgling intensified and the Spartan moved her head forward. Guard #2 is able to get a better look at her face. She looked cute with a button nose and a somewhat angular face. She grimaced and rubbed her belly deeply. He wondered what could be troubling her stomach when the rumbling got even louder. The Spartan moaned and grimaced some more while deeply rubbing her massive belly. Just as it seemed like it would go on forever, the Spartan let out a thunderously loud and deep belch. It echoed throughout the hanger and lasted for a couple for seconds. Normally, Guard #2 would have been somewhat impressed by the disgusting display had he not see the object that flew from her mouth. On the ground in front of the Spartan, was Javi’s acid eroded, saliva covered helmet. The Spartan sighed and patted her belly relieved of what was ailing her belly. She suddenly looks over at Guard #2 directly in his eye. He realizes at that moment that she had known he was there the entire time. The look on her face morphs from relaxed to one of anger and mischief. Guard #2 turns and tries to run before a powerful grip lifts him by the neck. He is turned around, facing the Spartan as she moves him close to her face as she sniffs him. All the while Guard #2 is struggling to free himself. Having dropped his rifle, he tries to get his M6 sidearm out. Only for the Spartan to grab it and crush it in her hand like paper. The last thing he sees is her vast maw opening up before his vision is consumed by a fleshy red hue and then darkness.

Back by the entrance, Guard #1 is spooked by the earlier belch. He tries to radio his compatriots by bur receives no response. He looks over at the salvagers and makes a judgement call. He abandons them and heads back to camp for reinforcements. All while Matt and Diaz are busy working, not noticing as the last guard runs for the hills. Or as a large figure approaches them in the distance.
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion