Vore Fantasy on Fantasy Island

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore Fantasy on Fantasy Island

Postby HungryNacho » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:52 am

so I keep seeing these trailers for a horror/science fiction movie called Fantasy Island where you can have one of your Fantasy's come true, and I just keep thinking what if you decided you wanted one of your vore fantasy's to come true would you go there? If you're prey to be eaten by your most desired pred, or if you're pred to eat your most desired prey, or if you're observer, Observe what vore you want to see. as for my answer, I'm not sure if I'd go to fantasy island or not but I do think it'd be cool if you could have your vore fantasy come true but I guess there would be consequences from getting eaten since it seems like the movie is a horror movie and the fantasy's don't seem like what they seem to be so I'm not sure if I'd go to fantasy island or not. but anyway It's just a random thought that comes to my mind when watching the trailer of this movie just thought I'd ask if anyone was thinking the same things.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Fantasy on Fantasy Island

Postby Bradleymiddler » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:12 pm

It used to be a family-friendly-ish show in the 70s where the guy running it was honest... but there would often be ironic twists, so you're right not to take the deal anyway.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion