Are you an aquaphile if you love fish/whale type predators?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Are you an aquaphile if you love fish/whale type predators?

Postby N-Mario » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:39 pm

I'm curios if it makes a person an aquaphile if it's just the love of getting eaten/swallowed by predators that are of fish, whales, sharks, dolphins, etc. I looked the term up, but ti says it's more of those people who love swimming, posing in water, and sexual interests in, or under water. So, the person that loves getting vored/swallowed is usually considered sexual, and if by water creatures would make them an aquaphile?

I kind of don't mind swimming, or have any interest in swimming at all. I only love the part where giant under water creatures are able to swallow me. So would that be like half aquaphile then, or still pretty much all aquaphile?

Like, I have other interests besides under water creatures in terms of wanting to get swallowed, but it seems that they are my most favorite partner predators for some reason.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Are you an aquaphile if you love fish/whale type predato

Postby WizardLizard » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:46 pm

An aquaphile loves water, in the non-romantic sense because you can't fuck water. You are a voraphile who prefers aquatic predators.
WizardLizard
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Aquaphilia would be the obsession with water.

Icthyophilia would be an obsession with fish.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:49 pm

So, going off what sweetladyamy says, you are a vorarphile with icthyophilia. You like getting eaten by fish or seeing people eaten by fish.

Me personally... I don't mind fish preds. The bigger the fish the better. If it LOOKS like it could gulp someone whole, is pred. Whales, some dolphins, sharks, and other large sea creatures are definitely in my favorites.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby N-Mario » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:09 am

Alright seems to make more sense. I didn't know there was another word for that. I usually just went with Vore, being vored anyway. Sounds much better IMO than whatever icthyophilia is. I mean, from what I can tell that word makes it sound weird. Though I really only love getting eaten, or seeing others get eaten/swallowed by them.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby randomentity777 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:55 pm

I'm always partial to the occasional aquatic predator. I guess it was because I watched "Finding Nemo" when I was young and the bit where they got stuck in a whale's mouth left a lasting memory on me
You're probably wondering where I got this tan
randomentity777
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion