Which vore-related pain would you rather have?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Being chewed alive
14%
Being digested alive
86%

Total votes : 76

Postby justinrpg » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:54 pm

This question may appeal to both hard and soft vore fans.

Which pain, realistically would you rather have if you HAD to be eaten?

Would you rather have the pain of being chewed alive, but be dead before you got to the stomach? Or would you rather be swallowed alive and whole and have the pain of being digested alive?

Answer this any way you wish. Whether you prefer soft vore so you choose digestion. Or you prefer soft vore but you think the latter is less painful. Or vice versa on each. Hey if one is more painful, and you still want that option, feel free to choose it.

As a man who gets extreme pleasure and major sexual arousal from the idea of being digested alive, obviously you know where my answer went.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Which vore-related pain would you rather have?

Postby Edibility » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:22 pm

why do you endlessly make the same tired question threads that are nearly all the same?
Edibility
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:56 pm

Edibility wrote:why do you endlessly make the same tired question threads that are nearly all the same?

To boost interaction. Why else. (raspberry)

Well, yes, obviously, I've made it quite clear I am a digestion slut, lolz
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby benjdsen815 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:34 pm

personally I would rather be swallow alive so can feel the heat and spit of my pred while going down and feel slimy walls when i reach the stomach and slowly be digested in stomachacid
benjdsen815
New to the forum

Postby Noxyoursox » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:06 am

If pred is large enough to put my whole body in their mouth, swallowed whole and digested alive. I really like the idea of my guts/organs being torn out and eaten first by a smaller pred like a fox or wolf though :oops:
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby justinrpg » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:05 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
Edibility wrote:why do you endlessly make the same tired question threads that are nearly all the same?

To boost interaction. Why else. (raspberry)

Well, yes, obviously, I've made it quite clear I am a digestion slut, lolz

It is not really that. I am kinda running out of vore ideas to post. That is why I have been posting only once in a while (waiting weeks or more). I thought that this was different enough. I guess not.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:26 am

I dunno, sometime they're repetitive but I think this question is original. I can't really answer it though, pain doesn't do anything for me, so neither.
Kitsouille
???

Postby N-Mario » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Where is the option for neither? You say the question appeals to both hard & soft vore, so can't they just swallow me, and i just rest inside them for eternity?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:18 pm

Upset tummy from being overfull.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:37 pm

The only pain I want to feel is that deep hugging constriction from the throat or otherwise pulling me in, like a gigantic bear hug everywhere, pressing my shoulders wrists boobs hips knees and ankles tightly together and even kneading my face like an aggressive lover, that's the kind of pain I'd be down with. As for the digestion, I'd want that to feel *lovely*, an unnatural sharp contrast to the pain of being swallowed. The acids nurturing my bruised body like some tingly hot bath soothing my muscles and joints, muurrr
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Definitely digestion. I don't care if it's slower and more painful. I have a serious phobia of being mutilated that doesn't give a shit about what's rational.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xenophylia » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:03 am

There are other options here though. You could be paralyzed by poison and be awake but completely unable to move or feel pain while digested. There is also being sucked dry, like by a spider- a slow process where you can feel your inside liquefying as your life slowly fades. And then there is my fave- being slowly constricted unconscious by a snake before being devoured. Of course there is always the chance the victim will wake up prior to being completely swallowed or digested....
xenophylia
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion