Have you ever written a vore story about yourself?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Have you ever written a vore story about yourself?

Postby KungPowPelican » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:40 am

This is a weird question, I know.

Anyway, I know we write or fantasize about others getting eaten, but have you ever written a story about yourself getting eaten? Ever fantasized about how you'd react to being swallowed whole? A self insert story if you will. Just interested in hearing your thoughts, since I've been thinking of writing a story that involves me getting eaten for once. Since most of the time I just focus on celebrities.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Have you ever written a vore story about yourself?

Postby SpadeOfTheRedScarves » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:27 am

I actually have been writing one for awhile, well, only one of the three stories I planned to write as I haven't had the time finish the second on or even start the third one.

Basically it was self insert story of myself getting eaten by one of my favorite preds, in particular Neptune, Reimu Hakurei and Sash Lilac. Not at once though, I would "choose" who to visit on a certain day and then be eaten, and before that certain day, those three would fight over who gets to eat me after finding out the technique of vore.

Yeah, not really that good of a plot even for a self-insert story, but as someone who isn't a writer it's the best I could come up with, especially since I wanted to keep someone like Reimu in her canon personality while in a vore story without resorting to using her fanon personality.
Last edited by SpadeOfTheRedScarves on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpadeOfTheRedScarves
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryNacho » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:14 am

yeah, lots of times I write a lot of scenarios of me getting eaten by my favorite fictional characters. I never post the stories anywhere yet I don't know if I will just something I write in my free time for myself plus I'm not sure if I'm that good at writing. but yeah I like to write them for fun sometimes.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:22 am

I have once, it was a Halloween story called "Teleportation Paradox", and it is still a draft in progress! I wouldn't mind writing another sequel to it though.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:44 pm

I've got one in mind, but I haven't gotten around to writing it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Peptidase » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:17 pm

I'm really not into direct self-insert, but it'd be pretty hard to avoid characters in my stories taking on some aspects of myself. I've only got my own experiences to draw from, after all.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:23 am

Not myself as me but OCs with a good chunk of my persona, yes.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby KungPowPelican » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:18 am

N/A
Last edited by KungPowPelican on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:14 pm

It's not an especially weird question, and absolutely not. Never. I considered it years ago, back when I started because I thought it was expected, but in the end I wasn't comfortable doing it. I still am not, and don't expect ever to be. For some, it's the ultimate rush. For me, the terror of the real thing is transcendent. I'm capable of RPing it out with very trusted partners, but I cannot handle it in a form others may view.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ediblestranger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:53 pm

No, and I don't think I will. I tend to try to be very descriptive in my stories and on the off chance that someone found and read a story I wrote involving myself I feel as though I'd be in for a line of questioning later on. I have told very few people about being into vore and literally no one that I write stories of it.

I have considered it though. But decided against it for the reasons stated above.
-EdibleStranger
Ediblestranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miridium » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:30 am

Nah. Not into self inserts or self insert OCs.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:06 am

Ediblestranger wrote:No, and I don't think I will. I tend to try to be very descriptive in my stories and on the off chance that someone found and read a story I wrote involving myself I feel as though I'd be in for a line of questioning later on. I have told very few people about being into vore and literally no one that I write stories of it.

I have considered it though. But decided against it for the reasons stated above.

This. I'm too paranoid about being found out on the very small chance that someone I know is also out here...
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby CanidSerpent » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:46 am

In a way? I wrote a 2nd-person fic a while back, and I am sorely tempted to do something more directly with myself. I think self-inserting/OCs are really fun, I don't actually read or look at too much stuff that's solely canon/canon. I never really thought about people 'finding out', but I don't really have much in the way of irl friends or family to worry about. Most of the friends I do have know it's a thing I like and that's it comforting for me, so they don't bat an eye at it really.

I don't know, maybe I'm just more open about it than others. I don't think it's shameful, just something I enjoy at the end of the day.
CanidSerpent
Been posting for a bit

Postby lynxmeat » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:04 pm

kind of? ive written plenty of second person fics that take aspects of myself without directly stating its myself but ive never actually wrote or drawn something with the full intent of it being me. ive mostly done ocs at the very most, or even other people. fantasized is a different story though. ive definitely fantasized myself in plenty of vorish situations
lynxmeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScornfulStomach » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:57 pm

I have written a few with myself as predator for friends. I'm not preyish so I can't really answer the rest of your questions.
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:14 am

No, but some of my OCs are very close to myself, in terms of personality and values.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fishreeler » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:51 am

Speaking (and even more so writing) about yourself is usually difficult, and this is not surprising. Another thing is surprising: once it was easy. Each of us once presented ourselves easily and with pleasure. When? Yes, in childhood, of course!!!
Last edited by Fishreeler on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fishreeler
New to the forum

Postby Jayezox » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:03 am

I would never write about myself in a story except in some 0.001% miracle scenario. It's a bit too personal for public and can come off as cringey.

However, I constantly fantasize about getting eaten of course. It's the dream after all.
Jayezox
---

Postby KungPowPelican » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Kinda changed my mind and been having second thoughts about writing stories where I get eaten. Maybe I'll just stick with celebrities and superhero characters. The more I think about it, the thing that makes me uncomfortable about writing a story about me getting eaten, is how personal it feels. And no, I'm not talking about people discovering my fetish.

I mean it's personal in the sense that the terror of me getting eaten, and writing about myself in that scenario, gives me an overwhelming sense of dread. Of course it's all 100% fictional, but it feels way too real since it's *myself* I'm writing about and I can perfectly imagine how I'd react. As one of the users above said (Doku), it's the terror of the real thing.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tastymeat » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Yes I have but not completed it to date. Let me know if you want details..
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion