I really enjoy it when the pred is married. What about you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I really enjoy it when the pred is married. What about you?

Postby Miridium » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:11 am

To me, if the pred is married, it only reinforces the whole "you are food to me and nothing more". There is nothing sexual to it as far as the pred is concerned. Only feeding.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: I really enjoy it when the pred is married. What about y

Postby Fireborn7 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:17 am

I prefer when the prey is so the wife or husband mourn when you gobble up their loved one.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby HungryNacho » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 am

Nah not really I prefer the pred to be single in most terms, but for the most part, I don't really care what status the pred has single or not as long as the pred is what I like in a pred it doesn't really matter to me.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:22 am

I thought of a married pred couple that happily share their prey or work together to get 'dinner'. Don't know, that's where my mind went.
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby Noxyoursox » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:07 am

I agree with Fireborn7, a pred eating married prey in front of their horrified spouse is SUPER hot, even better if they are given a chance to try to save their loved one before digestion (this is one of my fave scenarios, period). Married pred I could take or leave, it works great for endosoma but I'm not as fond of it for fatal vore. I suppose it depends how it's handled though, it can definitely be done well.
Noxyoursox
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:36 am

As someone into endo, one of the things that sometimes passes through my mind is the prey being the spouse of the pred.

In the early days of me indulging vore, I also liked when the pred was implied to be the replacement spouse for the prey. Such as, the wife feeding her old husband to her new one.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:55 am

Miridium wrote:To me, if the pred is married, it only reinforces the whole "you are food to me and nothing more". There is nothing sexual to it as far as the pred is concerned. Only feeding.

Yes! :) As prey, I very much like the idea that a lovely woman eats me simply as a treat, or as part of a meal, while she's happily married and her married life is of much greater importance to her than one bit of food she eats.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Emi » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:08 am

Ugh... no. Well, only if he is married on me:) I don't want to share my fav pred with anyone.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:18 pm

Really does depend, honestly. If the pred is married, maybe their spouse is bait.

EXE: Pred is a great big anthro shark or sharkess. Wife/Husband is just a human, or other small anthro. The smaller member of the marriage goes to bars and picks up dates. Brings them home. Husband/Wife hides while their human has his/her fun before they pop out and devour the date.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:25 pm

Kinda sounds like cucking with extra steps.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:06 pm

Eehhh...

It's of no importance to me really. If it's part of a story I'm reading and it's well-implemented then, cool. Kudos. Otherwise, it's more or less just fluff to me. If ya like that kind of thing, cool. You do you.

Spoiler: show
Marriage is overrated though...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Miridium » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:51 pm

French_snack wrote:
Miridium wrote:To me, if the pred is married, it only reinforces the whole "you are food to me and nothing more". There is nothing sexual to it as far as the pred is concerned. Only feeding.

Yes! :) As prey, I very much like the idea that a lovely woman eats me simply as a treat, or as part of a meal, while she's happily married and her married life is of much greater importance to her than one bit of food she eats.

Oh hey Frenchie! Haven't seen you in a while. Seems we really do think alike.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:32 am

Miridium wrote:Oh hey Frenchie! Haven't seen you in a while. Seems we really do think alike.

It seems we do, yes! As you know, several of the IVC girls are married, and still enjoy eating people. There's something about being in Cherry's hot tummy, for example, while she cuddles up contentedly to her husband after her little snack... ;)
French_snack
???

Postby Miridium » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:49 am

French_snack wrote:
Miridium wrote:Oh hey Frenchie! Haven't seen you in a while. Seems we really do think alike.

It seems we do, yes! As you know, several of the IVC girls are married, and still enjoy eating people. There's something about being in Cherry's hot tummy, for example, while she cuddles up contentedly to her husband after her little snack... ;)

Oh yes definitely! :D
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:18 am

This can be played with. What about a scenario where your wife finally eats the jerk who keeps on staring at her ass, then when she gets home with the prey still alive and alert within her you as the husband can tell him through her stomach that you know hes been harassing your wife, and tell him he will have a GREAT view of the insides of her gut and ass, that is except for the unfortunate circumstance of him having become her poop, of course, lol!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:08 pm

French_snack wrote:

I have similar feelings. I also like the idea of a wife who eats shrunken people not because it is necessarily something she's into, but because her husband is. To her, you're nothing and her love for her husband is much more important.
Tali'Zorah vas Vorah Soft vore and a sexy quarian shaking her hips
It's Not Nutrient Paste A quarian discovers her underlying predatory instincts
Ray
Participator

Postby French_snack » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:23 am

Ray wrote:I have similar feelings. I also like the idea of a wife who eats shrunken people not because it is necessarily something she's into, but because her husband is. To her, you're nothing and her love for her husband is much more important.

I once wrote a story with that premise. A lovely young woman eats a dozen shrunken people just to please her boyfriend, even though she herself isn't into vore.
French_snack
???

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:08 am

Married prey is a huge turn on to me! A husband watching as a superior male eats his wife? Perfection!
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Return to General Vore Discussion