Pred poll: What's your favourite moment when eating people?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

If you’re pred, what’s your preference?

Like Sigríður, I like feeling really full after eating lots of shrinkies.
7%
Like Rosemarie, what I prefer is the moment when I swallow.
14%
Like Kim, I like to feel a tiny person wriggle excitedly on my tongue.
3%
Like Mariella, I simply enjoy eating them.
2%
Like Summer, I enjoy going to the toilet the next day.
15%
No-one said this, but I enjoy listening to the groans and wet gurgles from my own tummy as I digest.
20%
No-one said this either, but I get a wicked little thrill from talking to my shrinkies after I’ve eaten them.
4%
Like several of the girls, the real bliss for me is being made love to when my tummy is full!
4%
I’m not a pred - but this poll is fun!
25%
Other (specify in a post).
7%

Total votes : 102

Pred poll: What's your favourite moment when eating people?

Postby French_snack » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:35 pm

In my Story 200, after competing and stuffing themselves with willing "shrinkies", the International Vore Competition girls talked about what part of vore they prefer. If you’re pred, what’s your preference? You can vote in the poll, and of course post below.

Here's the scene in question, from part 4 of the story:

Spoiler: show

Alison laughed. “I agree with what Kim said. You lucky, magnificent bitch!”

“That’s me!” Mariella agreed, gleefully. She stood up in the pool, water streaming from her arms, and placed her hands on either side of her softly bulging, tightly rounded little tummy. “And this is where Cian’ll be tonight!” She grinned, with wickedly pleasant anticipation.

“You’ll certainly have some digesting to do first,” Anniki smiled. “That looks like a very full tummy.”

Without a word, Janine stood up. In her bikini, her state of near-undress revealed her athletic build, with the lean firm muscles of her arms and legs. She puffed out her toned but now tightly stretched stomach, displaying its taut bulge.

Very nice,” Ida agreed, appreciatively, in response to her compatriot’s unspoken boast.

“Oh, we’re comparing tummies now?” Summer got up as well, water streaming from her bare limbs, and slipped her hands under the tight little bump of her very full belly, showing it off. “Admire it, girls!” she grinned.

Sahiba got to her feet and pointed at her own bare midriff, the darker tone of her Mediterranean skin contrasting with the rather pale skin of the attractive English redhead, but her bare tummy looking just as tightly packed, stretched taut. One by one, smiling or giggling, most of the women showed off their stuffed little tummy bump in turn. Rosemarie, giggling, even took her bikini top off, patting her tummy before sitting back down with a comfortable sigh, immersing her bared breasts in the warm water.

“So, is that what you like best in vore?” Abena asked Mariella, after they had compared impressions on one another’s bellies. “Being full?”

Mariella considered it, running the tip of her tongue over the edge of her teeth, thoughtful. “Maybe? I mean, it hurts, being so full, but… at the same time, it feels kind of nice.” She paused. “I think what I really prefer is just the eating, though.”

Agnes nodded. “I agree. The act of eating.” She smiled slightly. “I could do without feeling so stuffed, to be honest.”

Sigríður shook her head. “I like feeling full,” she said. “It’s just… satisfying!” She sighed softly. “Really satisfying…” she murmured, contented.

“Me, I like swallowing,” Rosemarie said, without hesitation. “That moment when…” She traced her fingers down the outside of her throat, and grinned. “You know!”

Abena nodded. “There is something about the moment when you swallow,” she agreed. “The finality, I suppose. It just… feels so good!”

“Anyone else like feeling stuffed?” Sigríður asked. “Or is it just me?”

Marlene nodded. “I like feeling full, after a big meal. Not too full, though. But just… feeling I’ve got food in my tummy.”

“Me too,” Ida said softly, and snuggled a little closer to her wife.

“Maybe I’m saying this because of my job,” Kim piped in, “but I kind of like feeling them wriggle on my tongue. Knowing they’re enjoying themselves, like? And the tickle is kind of nice.” Several of the other women nodded agreement.

Summer took in a quick breath. “Okay, I’m guessing some of you might not agree, but… My favourite part is the next day.”

Some of them looked at her blankly for a moment, until realisation dawned.

“You mean…? Eww.” Agnes wrinkled her nose.

Summer grinned. “Yeah, I mean that.”

“Going to the toilet?” Mariella gave her a look of surprise.

Summer nodded, smiling. “Yeah. Honestly? I look forward to it.” She hesitated, just for a moment, then went on: “I like… feeling the need to go. Not just after vore, but even in general. Sometimes I hold for a while, before I go and… yeah.” She laughed, just a little embarrassed. “I guess it just feels physically enjoyable.” She looked round at them. “Don’t tell me I’m the only one? Come on!”

Ida gave a slight grimace. “To me… Not my thing.”

“Not really mine either,” Abena said. “Though I guess I can understand what you mean.”

Kim’s stomach chose that moment to rumble, rather loudly. A wet gwwooorlllg. They turned to look at her, and some of the girls laughed.

“Sorry.” Kim smiled, and placed a hand on her tummy. “Sounds like I’m really starting to digest.”

“Or maybe that’s Eleni in there, feeling excluded from the conversation,” Mariella grinned. There were giggles, at that.

“Sorry, Eleni.” Kim smirked. “It’s digestion time for you.” She rubbed her tummy bulge lightly.

“Hey Simona, you asleep?” Sigríður asked. The giantess Slovakian remained lounging back in the water, with her staggeringly long legs stretched deep into the pool, her head resting against the thermal bath’s soft edge, her eyes still closed.

“No,” she answered with a faint smile, and without opening her eyes. “I’m listening.”

“Mmnn, I can understand the feeling,” Sahiba said, and yawned. “My tummy’s making me sleepy.” She leaned back a little too, her eyelids fluttering as she tried to keep them open. Her heavily gorged belly was urging her to rest, while it digested her food into absorbable nourishment.

“Hey no, not sleep!” Rosemarie protested. “We decide what we do tonight, yes?”

Agnes’ stomach gurgled in turn, and she stifled a yawn. “Sorry. I’m awake,” she promised. “Yes, so: tonight?”

They discussed it for a while, but their tummies were becoming rumbly and loud, perhaps as Alessia’s pills helped to speed up their digestion. Their hard-working stomachs required rest, as the women’s eager conversations and shared giggles faded gradually into a sleepy contentment, and they dozed amidst the soothing sensation of the warm bubbles.

“Well…” Summer stretched, and got to her feet again, stepping up out of the pool. Her auburn hair was plastered wetly over her pale bare shoulders. “If you ladies will excuse me, I’m going to go and make love with my boyfriend, while the people in my tummy are still moving.” She grinned. “I’ll catch up with you later!”

Those who were not too sleepy watched her go. Almost despite herself, Ida found her eyes following the sway of Summer’s shapely bottom, barely concealed by her yellow bikini. It was a very nice bottom, she thought admiringly. A flicker of lust broke through her pleasant sleepiness. She yawned, and stirred, then whispered in Marlene’s ear.

Her wife responded with a seductive little smile, and kissed her cheek. “Yes,” she whispered simply, the tickle of her breath warm against Ida’s ear. “Let’s.”

They got up. “If you’ll excuse us too,” Ida said, her tiredness crumbling under the flow of her own rising excitement, “Marlene and I are going to, um… go somewhere private and cuddle.”

Some of them women laughed. “Yeah, right – ‘cuddle’,” Mariella grinned.

“Yeah, enjoy your… cuddles,” Sahiba smiled.

“We will,” Marlene smiled back. She slipped her hand into her wife’s, and squeezed it tight.

The others watched them go, and then slipped back into the water’s warm, soothing embrace – and a painful yet blissful post-prandial contentment.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Re: Pred poll: What's your favourite moment when eating peop

Postby TaciturnTiger » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 pm

The finishing swallow is absolutely the climax of doing the noms, and is probably my favorite part. Second place would probably be lazing about with them inside; either with them digesting and out cold or worse, or relaxed and snuggled up if non-fatal. But the finishing gulp is totally my favorite part, and it can be a letdown when vore sequences skip that part entirely.

Also, uh, talking to one's prey from outside of your belly, especially in a consensual vore scenario, is really freakin' hot o\\\\o
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:46 pm

TaciturnTiger wrote:The finishing swallow is absolutely the climax of doing the noms, and is probably my favorite part.

I'm prey myself, but I can well imagine that for a pred, there's something deliciously satisfying in that moment when they feel the prey slide down their throat. One luscious swallow - and the prey is all theirs. :)
French_snack
???

Postby stearwing » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:47 pm

Tiny prey isn't my thing, to be honest, as they make for less to dispose of - so in the context of this poll, it's about when the prey dies.
Sounds edgy, but hopefully makes sense from the perspective of not wanting to put up with constant struggling.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:10 pm

Other. I prefer the lewd part, with same size to 1/6th size prey (Barbie vs human). The prey is down your throat till her crotch is in your mouth and you lick her (my pref. Think "him" if that's your thing). She knows she should run or struggle, but it feels too good. She starts moaning, and writhing with her crotch in your mouth, until she cums. But you keep licking. How long can she keep cumming? Before long she's been bucking, writhing, screaming in orgasm, filling your mouth with her cream, until she's exhausted, maybe unconscious. And that's when you swallow. The rest of her slides down into your tummy, filling you while you wait for her to realize what's happening and start to struggle, while you pat your tummy in satisfaction.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:58 am

This was tough, but came down to a split between feeling the prey's movement in my belly, or teasing the prey before eating them.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby French_snack » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:29 am

Thagrahn wrote:This was tough, but came down to a split between feeling the prey's movement in my belly, or teasing the prey before eating them.

Such a variety of pleasures. ;)
French_snack
???

Postby exiledtiger » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:12 am

While teasing foreplay, and teasing them in the belly afterward is fun, the best and most thrilling part, is plenty of slobbery mawplay to drive them over the edge with pleasure, and right as a climax is reached, gulp them when they're the most distracted and pleasured, writhing, kicking, and likely quite noisy.
exiledtiger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hoboman » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:49 pm

This was so hard to decide on.
For me, and this is what I picked, the best part would probably be the moment of swallowing. It's the point of no return, sealing the prey's fate, and that makes it incredibly satisfying as a pred.
A close runner up is laying around with a nice, stuffed belly, listening to them digest away.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:46 am

I am like when theyre swallowing and just liking to eat them~ :gulp:
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:50 pm

As safekeeping predator, which appears very rarely, I am enjoy when they're willingly going to my throat and sliding through my stomach and I am rub my own belly at end.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:58 am

My character is a male Predator, who seduces women to devour them, and only women can see him and he chews them up and swallows them whole, he is only slightly taller than the victims, and can materialize them again after eat them
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flatheaddog » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:17 am

French_snack wrote:
TaciturnTiger wrote:The finishing swallow is absolutely the climax of doing the noms, and is probably my favorite part.

I'm prey myself, but I can well imagine that for a pred, there's something deliciously satisfying in that moment when they feel the prey slide down their throat. One luscious swallow - and the prey is all theirs. :)

My thoughts exactly. I'm not really even into shrinking or tinies but the satisfaction for my preds comes from knowing you've won.
Flatheaddog
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion