Where does vore get sexual to you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

In the pred's mouth
43%
Going down the pred's throat
13%
In the pred's stomach
15%
Being digested in the pred's stomach
12%
Completely digested in the pred's stomach (eg: only skeleton remains)
2%
Between the stomach and intestines (eg: liver)
No votes
In the intestines
2%
Turned into poop in the rectum/exiting the body
8%
Vore is not sexual to me
6%

Total votes : 127

Postby justinrpg » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:20 pm

When it comes to vore, where at in the vore experience does it become sexual to you? Is it in the mouth, in the stomach, or even further?

Me, it is almost always in the stomach even for unaware, accidental, or unwilling. The only deal with those is that I do not portray myself as having sexual arousal when I am in the stomach for an unaware, accidental, or unwilling. However, in reality I find those scenarios very arousing especially when digestion is happening. Willing prey is where I portray myself enjoying being in the stomach and/or getting sexual arousal from it.

However, with both my wife Reshiram and my vore pred Black Kyurem, when they are moving me around in their mouths savoring how good I taste, sometimes it can cause me to ejaculate depending on how their tongues hit my body and stimulate it. This is usually unintentional—especially for Black Kyurem as he too gets the arousal when I am in his stomach and not before. While Reshiram loves the entire vore pred experience and that is why she savors me (and because I taste good), and Black Kyurem only wants arousal with me being in his stomach, does not mean that Black Kyurem should miss out on savoring how good I taste. Humans taste good to dragons and dragon type Pokémon.

The trip down the throat is arousing a lot because it is an indicator of where I will be headed (to the pred's stomach).

So for me, it is definitely the stomach as where vore becomes sexual. Also digesting too

If there are many areas where vore gets sexual to you, either select the most dominating part, or the earliest sexual part of vore chronologically in the vore process
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Where does vore get sexual to you?

Postby 4ofSwords » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:04 pm

Vore STOPS beings sexual to me at the mouth, really - or shortly thereafter. Where it's most interesting is the interaction ahead of it: The hints, the threads, the desire the pred has for the prey.
4ofSwords
???

Postby LightyDust » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:33 pm

I would say... being digested and also getting completely digested to nothing but a skeleton.
I get really horny when i think about it. Immediately.
LightyDust
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:58 pm

I voted for digesting in the stomach, but being in the mouth, being swallowed and just being in the stomach are also triggers.

Thing is, it's not static; it can be at any stage mentioned, and at stages not mentioned such as pre-vore and post-disposal.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby 157and493 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:10 pm

I cannot participate in this poll because there is no option for “all of the above.”
Last edited by 157and493 on Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
157and493
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:00 am

In the mouth is where it STARTS for me so that's what I voted. Specifically, when I am in her mouth and she has closed her teeth and lips around me and no more light from outside will ever reach me again (until/unless I am full toured). It is then that the experience is solidified and there is no turning back. To me, too much pre-vore chatting and teasing often comes off as cheesy, I'd rather just be consumed as a food source as that is exactly what I am
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pureawesome » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:53 pm

I kinda agree with 4ofSwords, in that for me, it gets sexual well before anyone's actually inside someone else. The moment where one character looks at another and goes "they look like food" is where it starts for me. I differ from 4ofSwords though, in that it doesn't stop being sexual for me until they're digested.
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Postby Siuddithsi » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:40 am

When does vore get sexual? When there's sex, penetration and orgasms, usually before the vore. But some of my preds do it during. Draining your balls into your prey to give her a cream filling before you swallow her. Pausing when she's in your mouth to tongue her to so many orgasms she's practically unconscious. Rocking up and down on her during unbirth/AV to use her as a living dildo or buttplug. Sex is the main course. Vore is the satisfied dessert.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:27 am

I voted "In the pred's mouth," because that's where you (start to) get the sensuous flesh-on-flesh.

But there are cans of worms here, just like there are in any closed-ended vore question/poll. (It's unavoidable, it seems.) Since we're talking about a fetish enjoyed in the mind (the definition of fetish, really), it's all about the idea and not about the actuality of it, fictional or otherwise.

Sexual arousal generally happens beforehand. For me, that arousal starts to happen when it is clear that I belong to my predator. That's even before I am aware of the possibility that she will ingest me. In terms of how my arousal leads stimulation and to orgasm IRL, is simply a matter of thinking about the process from belonging to being in the stomach. Orgasm happens whenever it happens. Inside the story, sexual stimulation and orgasm are just not part of it. My mind (and the development of the story) are not, in themselves sexual.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:18 pm

I prefer NOT to be digested. So it's either being held in the mouth, or being imprisoned in the belly for the rest of my life. So I'm going with the mouth for this one. :)

It just feels so comfortable when you're being held by the predator somehow without any danger involved. :D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby JWesh » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:36 pm

I would say it starts at the mouth, but everything from teasing before I'm eaten to being flushed down the toilet really gets me going. Vore in general is just great.
I damn near have a butt fetish though, so I'd say the sexual satisfaction peaks when I imagine being nothing but poop inside my predator's badonkadonk
JWesh
New to the forum

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Fri May 29, 2020 11:14 am

Digesting a prey while masturbating, after cum, pred disposes, while masturbating again, splashing all cum on remains and peeing. And sometimes, fucking a dump. :D
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThuxEi » Fri May 29, 2020 6:03 pm

The whole vore is sexually exciting for me. So it starts in the mouth of the pred. When it started to fascinate me, when I was child, it was pictures of animal mouths. So...
ThuxEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby promemeus » Sun May 31, 2020 2:33 am

None of the things listed. for me it only gets sexual with anal vore or unbirth. Also two other things are appearance and wether there naked or not cuz u know im all about them BIG TIDDIES and PHAT ASS
promemeus
New to the forum

Postby JettCabino » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:41 am

All of the above, but definitely as grisly gore in the belly and as shit, as well as the whole transition between stomach and toilet. Really everything in oral or anal vore, or cock vore into oral or anal vore and said systems and artistic liberties with anatomy. If it's a full, dilf of a male, I am diving in to perish in him.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby IddlerItaler » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:06 pm

I'm voting for "In the pred's mouth" but I would go even earlier if there was the option.

Looking at a pred's lips, seeing their tongue trace their teeth, hearing them remark "You look good enough to eat". No, we can go even earlier: the prospect of vore, the knowledge there is a predator on the prowl who finds you delicious and is on their way to scarf you down, like in games such as Coin Diver, was enough to cause me arousal oftentimes.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby WingedDevourer » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:09 pm

From the moment I see the potential predator and the thought, that thing might eat me, arousal sets in and can't be turned off.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:49 am

This is a hard question for me. The most of the process of vore, from before it even happens with the pred threatening the prey with devourment all the way to the prey digesting inside the pred's stomach turns me on.
Honestly, I can't vote because it's honestly a tie between shoving the prey into your mouth, feeling them wiggle in your stomach, and feeling them panic a thrash around inside as digestion starts. Though I will say, if it were an option, I'd probably pick to just before the prey is swallowed. capturing and forcing the prey into submission, Looming over them, threatening them ether with words or by opening your mouth wide close to their head or face, breathing on or licking them, putting their head or face into your mouth as you begin to swallow them.
That has to be the most sexually arousing part of vore to me.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby FunnelVortex » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:59 am

I tend to cum around the time the prey is being digested in the stomach but what really makes a good vore scenario for me is a good buildup of everything leading up to that. And after my arousal has peaked I get to see a cute, happy, and satisfied pred.
FunnelVortex
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:59 am

Is question only for people who are prey?
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion