Would you do you favorite scenario if a little compromised?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Would you do you favorite scenario if a little compromised?

Postby Devourerita » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:56 pm

The wording of the title is a little weird because I couldn't figure out a correct way to word it with the limited length.

Anyway, would you go forward with your favorite vore scenario in the way you like the most (RL, a request from your favorite artist or writer, an RP) with the only caveat being that a single thing from it had to be changed to do so (that you can choose)? For example the gender or species of the pred/prey, the fatality, the length of the ordeal.

As far as I'm concerned I'll have to remain pred using my character and the scenario would have to remain fatal, so I could compromise with the length of the scenario and the species and gender of the prey.

How about you? What would you accept to compromise and what should remain set in stone?
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Re: Would you do you favorite scenario if a little compromis

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:14 pm

I'd be pred, because I'm rarely prey (though I might make an exception for female preds that just wanna keep me around). Non-fatal, cause I'd wanna do it again. Compromise on the scenario. Either she wants to keep me or I'm being spread around from pred to pred. Always female.
Last edited by ArcaneSigil on Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Gender, I feel, is one of the more flexible things about a scenario for me. It's turned out to be the thing I can accept the most change in.

That's a personal preference though.

Mostly, what jerks me off the most though, is unfactual reporting of preferences. You shouldn't say you don't mind F/F if you only want to play male prey.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Darian wrote:Gender, I feel, is one of the more flexible things about a scenario for me. It's turned out to be the thing I can accept the most change in.

That's a personal preference though.

Mostly, what jerks me off the most though, is unfactual reporting of preferences. You shouldn't say you don't mind F/F if you only want to play male prey.

Why does that bother you so much? There are people who are fine with women swallowing women but aren't going to be in that scenario. There are guys who are only into F/F because they don't see themselves as prey or pred. I myself am a Pred, male, and will only gulp down females. I like F/F and F/M. I don't much like M/M or M/F but I'll tolerate M/F. I only play male preds, but I prefer M/F for my rps and F/M or F/F for other things.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Well, it's more that when someone says they 'like' F/F on their seeking profile, but then tries to insist on f/m when we start hashing things out.

It's a false impression. When you're trying to find a partner, you should do more than just state your likes and dislikes... you should make it clear that while you like something, it's not something you want to play.

Like, if you don't prefer to play a female prey, you should say so. If you're willing to try it, put it in the 'maybe' section. If you don't want to play it, say so.

That way, if someone sees your profile and thinks, 'ah, this would be such a cool f/f scenario,' and then the player starts insisting on playing a male prey... it can be disappointing.

if one at least says 'prefers to play male prey' that's at least up front about preferences. That way, one can look at an ideal scenario, and think "Am I willing to go with this if I swap around the sex and gender dynamics?"

Often, the answer for me is: "I'd prefer f/f, but since this looks like such a cool concept, I'll be fine with a male."

But it's hard when you work yourself up for your ideal scenario, only to get it twisted by a vague preference chart.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby AMemeticHazard » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 pm

My favorite scenarios are all variations of soul vore, in which the prey completely ceases to exist, digested into utter oblivion. That said, if the opportunity came up to be soul vored IRL, I would probably jump on it, even if I had to settle for sentient disposal. It's not like I'll have any other opportunity for my existence to be ruined by a horny glutton :oops:

A bit of deception would make it all the better. Maybe the pred tells me that I'll be sentient cum at first, but they'll make sure it goes down someone's throat, even their own, so that I'm properly annihilated. And before I know it, I'm several thick ropes of blue ball batter being caught in a tissue and flushed away to languish for all time.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Gender of the Pred (me) is fluid, I enjoy playing as a Male, Female or Hermaphrodite.

Gender of the Prey isn't so fluid. I prefer female prey. I'll accept Herms, pre-op TS with boobs and a dick, even extremely feminine passable TV's. But I just can't take the "hairy guy" look, no matter what genitals are attached, And I'll only switch to play prey, if it's nonfatal, like vore girlfriends who take turns swallowing each other for reformation or full tour.

Species isn't so fluid. I prefer human prey, or close to it (Elves, Vulcans, Twileks, etc.). I'll take "Playboy Bunny" type anthros, with hairy animal ears and tail attached to a human looking face and human female body hair pattern, but I can't get off on an anthro with a muzzle or fur. I can't imagine kissing the muzzle or the fur. Even as a pred, I don't get off on the thought of my character as an anthro. I've played insectoid preds and a tentacled eldritch horror but no preds you'd see in Zootopia.

I prefer non-fatal, but I'm happy to do fatal with reformation. I've been known to do fatality and even hard vore as a plot device, not a center of the RP. For instance, fatally eating my female prey's boyfriend, literally eliminating the NPC competition.

I prefer the length of the RP to be long enough to get our jollies. Whether that's a sex scene or a vore scene. And the scenes can be repeated through a long RP. If you're talking length of the post instead of the overall RP, I prefer a sentence to a paragraph at a time. We can post less if it completes the thought (I swallow you, and lick you on your way down, lingering on your privates to make you cum and go"), but the extra detail sets up the next part of the RP so it can be important.

The last thing, that confused me, is: "...would you go forward with your favorite vore scenario in the way you like the most (RL..." Real life vore? Not even with Fava beans. BUT, I've explained in several threads on the forums that I look at vore fantasies as a metaphor for oral sex, you suck in the whole person instead of just the genitals (don't know about anyone else, that's my take). With that in mind I'd be happy and eager to meet a woman with similar tastes (pun intended) who'd like to pretend that cunnilingus is "eating her". I'd even share a nice Chianti with her. And of course, cosplay is acceptable.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Litenosöt » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:59 pm

I find it easy to compromise regarding the gender of the pred/prey, but absolutely not with the aspect that it has to be hard vore. I don't do soft vore under any curcumstances, it doesn't turn me on. And of course as a switch I can play both pred and prey, but it has to be a cruel pred, not a gentle one... Also macro/micro and same-size works just fine, not so fussy about that :) But in all situations both pred and prey has to be humans or else I'm not interested. Regarding situations it always has to unwilling or else it's an instant turn-off. And only oral vore, obviously.
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby KKtheneko » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:45 pm

I can compensate length if I get to do it again
KKtheneko
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Hmmm...

I'm always prey, and that's one of those things I'd never compromise on...

I typically avoid RPs that deal with non-sentient preds, but I could compromise on that.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Eznam » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:32 am

This is kind of a bad question. Not just because you asked it poorly, but the entire question revolves around "Would you do vore if you didn't have your favorite scenario" and like, 99% of people on this website would do so many different types of vore with so many different things that it's kind of an inconsequential question. Most people have to go through with it to RP or get commissions anyways. This is essentially "would you do vore but boy???" without specifying the boy. Just for a laugh, I'll name everything that I could compromise.

The scenario for me would be real life, but I could compromise it to literally anything else without losing anything.
The gender would be a girl, but I can actually go for FtM and MtF trans, as well as androgynes and agenders. And I don't compromise for guys.
The hole would be UB, but I can also go for OV, AV, Skin Absorption, Tail Vore, Nipple Vore... And I don't compromise for CV
The position be prey, but I can also be observer or pred.
The fatality would be absorption, so "technically fatal but I'm still alive in the pred's body", but I can go for fatal and safe vore.
The length of the ordeal would be until the pred dies since I'm going for absorption but I can also go for permanent endo or reformation, or even if I'm not going for fatal I can also just pick any length of time I'm not really comfortable with.
The species would be just human since I enjoy how it could happen in real life, but I can actually go for any humanoids, demis and nagas. And then I don't compromise if it's furry.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:57 pm

Siuddithsi wrote:Gender of the Pred (me) is fluid, I enjoy playing as a Male, Female or Hermaphrodite.

Gender of the Prey isn't so fluid. I prefer female prey. I'll accept Herms, pre-op TS with boobs and a dick, even extremely feminine passable TV's. But I just can't take the "hairy guy" look, no matter what genitals are attached, And I'll only switch to play prey, if it's nonfatal, like vore girlfriends who take turns swallowing each other for reformation or full tour.

Species isn't so fluid. I prefer human prey, or close to it (Elves, Vulcans, Twileks, etc.). I'll take "Playboy Bunny" type anthros, with hairy animal ears and tail attached to a human looking face and human female body hair pattern, but I can't get off on an anthro with a muzzle or fur. I can't imagine kissing the muzzle or the fur. Even as a pred, I don't get off on the thought of my character as an anthro. I've played insectoid preds and a tentacled eldritch horror but no preds you'd see in Zootopia.

I prefer non-fatal, but I'm happy to do fatal with reformation. I've been known to do fatality and even hard vore as a plot device, not a center of the RP. For instance, fatally eating my female prey's boyfriend, literally eliminating the NPC competition.

I prefer the length of the RP to be long enough to get our jollies. Whether that's a sex scene or a vore scene. And the scenes can be repeated through a long RP. If you're talking length of the post instead of the overall RP, I prefer a sentence to a paragraph at a time. We can post less if it completes the thought (I swallow you, and lick you on your way down, lingering on your privates to make you cum and go"), but the extra detail sets up the next part of the RP so it can be important.

The last thing, that confused me, is: "...would you go forward with your favorite vore scenario in the way you like the most (RL..." Real life vore? Not even with Fava beans. BUT, I've explained in several threads on the forums that I look at vore fantasies as a metaphor for oral sex, you suck in the whole person instead of just the genitals (don't know about anyone else, that's my take). With that in mind I'd be happy and eager to meet a woman with similar tastes (pun intended) who'd like to pretend that cunnilingus is "eating her". I'd even share a nice Chianti with her. And of course, cosplay is acceptable.

Pardon?
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:08 am

I feel like this fetish is broken down into so many little facets that getting to choose the thing I could change would be easy since I like a moderate amount of things (I consider myself picky compared to some). Human, furry, feral, oral, anal, unwilling, willing, reformation, full tour... the list goes on and I could change a lot.

The few things I would not be interested in is a short list. I'd want to remain the prey, I'd want it to be macro/micro, a predator of my choice, and since it would be real life I wouldn't want it to be non-fatal. I can role play that it would be in real life and that would be plenty close enough to death for me.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:17 am

I'm going to talk about an RP since it reflects what I want in real life, etc and it's a good reference point since rp partners can want to incorporate something I normally wouldn't. There are lots of ways I can compromise. The first is including fetishes I'm neutral toward like foot fetish. Sometimes they can be cute and spice things up anyway even if they aren't my first choice. I can play with anthros in certain conditions. Again, not my favorite, but as long as they don't somehow step into uncanny valley I'm ok with them. There are some species I'm ok with too like bears as predators and mice as prey if everything else clicks. Finally, genders. I'm willing to play as a female for a female character although I prefer male. I'm also willing to play female for a male character if my partner will play another female to go with one of my male characters.
Jayezox
---

Postby Bellyl0ver » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:02 pm

I’d like Pyrrah Nikos from RWBY to let herself be eaten to fulfill her vore fetish. Gender,pred,method doesn’t matter, as long as it Pyrrah and willing.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion