Yoshi as a pred?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you like Yoshi as a pred?

Yes, bring on the Yoshi vore!
79%
No, there are much better preds out there
21%

Total votes : 53

Yoshi as a pred?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:12 am

right now, I am going through a Yoshi phase where I want to be eaten by Yoshi and in his stomach. Yoshi is built on vore with him eating all the enemies in Mario games. I want him to do the same to me—including swallowing me.

Does anybody else like Yoshi as a pred?

If so, what do you like about Yoshi as a pred?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Yoshi as a pred?

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:24 am

I like Yoshi preds. Always lovely to see him get thicc instead of making an egg.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby TylerTheYoshi » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:15 pm

YESH
We Yoshies are the absolute BEST at all things vore! Nice and flexible, we can swallow things many times our size with ease~
TylerTheYoshi
New to the forum

Postby Tebomas » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:17 pm

I guess I like to see how casual and quick he can swallow characters (e.g. the princesses in question). And thanks to his longe tongue and pull force it's just a matter of making it touch someone, then they stick to the tongue and they get reeled in nearly instantly.
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:22 pm

Yoshi is an amazing pred.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Idea... might... MIGHT (since I have a lot on my plate already) write a Mario fic where Yoshi is either hired to protect Peach and eats her to do so. OR... Yoshi is just on a binge, comes across Peach, Daisy, and even Bowsette and eats them, popping them out as eggs so he can keep doing it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:32 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:I like Yoshi preds. Always lovely to see him get thicc instead of making an egg.

Imagine a prey getting excited thinking "ok I'll just come out as one of the eggs", but then once in the stomach realizing that they're actually going to be digested to provide energy FOR the egg!
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YoshiPikachew » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Not to mention he can even do this kind of stuff to play around with you:

Getting a mouthful of anyone and seeing how they taste would be my MO as a Yoshi.

P.S.: He could be licking them anywhere.
YoshiPikachew
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:35 pm

Honestly, if Yoshi is gonna be predator, I would LOVE to see it happen as a giant Yoshi plush that is able to swallow you. That would be interesting. Whether it has any tongue actions or not. still a Yoshi plush toy that you can fit in the mouth I wouldn't mind being eaten by it. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Eznam » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:53 am

Yoshi as a concept is S-tier, no doubt, but Yoshi himself as the frog t-rex is just not appealing. Like the main thing that makes yoshi interesting is the egg and how inconsistent the mechanics of it are. If he eats an enemy he poops an egg out, if he eats fruit he shits a mushroom, if he eats a main character he shits them out inside of an egg, sometimes the eggs are baby yoshis. Who knows what would happen if a Yoshi caught you...
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion