When you first time getting excited in vore things?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

In which age you first time was feeling excited about vore things?

5 years old and lesser
15%
From 5 to 10 years old
43%
From 10 to 15 years old
23%
From 15 to 20 years old
15%
From 20 to 25 years old
3%
From 25 to 30 years old
No votes
From 30 to 35 years old
No votes
From 35 to 40 years old
No votes
After 40 years old
1%

Total votes : 87

When you first time getting excited in vore things?

Postby Kasev » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 am

Hello! I create this poll, and discussion, because interesting, when, and how another peoples are getting into vore.
Anyone also can describe them experience about how they're getting into vore.

As for me, first time I was feeling really excited about it, when i was about 6 or 7 years old. I was looking, how pelican was swallowing mouse alive in nature, and thinking, what pelican and mouse are feeling in this moment.
At about of 7 or 8 years old I first time swallow little aquarium fish alive. I wasn't know, why I was need to do it, and why I was so excited about it. From those time, I start to swallow about of 2 or 3 little fishes per week. They was reproducing very fast, so my parents wasn't find my little addict.
At maybe ten years vore started to be not so interesting to me. I found another hobbies.
But it returns, whe I become 15. I started swallow little fishes again, but this time I was also masturbating, when was doing it. But this time, I thinking about it from prey side. I wasn't know yet why I thinking about it, and why I getting aroused from this, but slowly I was turning into, preyslut (how i name it).
I explored what is vorephilia, only, when getting g 20-21 years old. Only those time I found much of vore portals, and content, made exactly for vorephiles like me.

That's my story of getting into vore. Will be happy to see another peoples stories in comments. :)
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Re: When you first time getting excited in vore things?

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Didn't discover vore until I was 17. And it was just a random fuckin' dream at the time. Litterally dreamt I was walking a giant chameleon like thing with four arms (two long, two short) and it would eat bullies that tried to pick on me on the street. It had a throat pouch that was expandable, think a Pelican's beak, and it's stomach was the same way, just bigger. It was my pet, so it had a leash and collar but I never bothered to see if I'd named it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby strijing987 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:16 pm

I think most people might agree with me that my first vore-ish thing I saw was in Men in black 2. I had some fascination after a few later having found out the name
strijing987
New to the forum

Postby iWasFrozenToday » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:29 pm

It crept up on me. I forgot the order, but there were to events that got me into it.

[ The infamous Men in Black 2 vore scene that happens as the movie is just beginning. ]

I was just chillin' at my grandmother's house for the usual post-church visit, and we ended up watching a movie. The goal was entertainment and not to watch anything specific, and soon Men in Black 2 grabbed everyone's attention. When Serleena ate that guy, I remember feeling VERY strange. It's like... I was blushing, but I didn't know why.
Nobody around me even seemed to notice. I had to excuse myself and decided not to watch the movie with them.

[ A story my teacher read in either elementary or middle school. ]
Call me crazy; but I think I recently stumbled upon the EXACT same story on this website? Gosh, if only I could find it again and show you guys, but that'd take forever! Anyway, the story was about this little dude and he found a fairy. Just a short story for the class to read. Turns out this fairy has an attitude... the little dude puts her in a glass jar and he's worried sick about his own well-being 'cause he KNOWS she's angry with him. He somehow manages to find, I think; three? cockroaches and puts them in the jar with the fairy to scare her, only for her to eat them all up! They story doesn't get too deep when it comes to describing her meal, but it was just enough to make me feel that WEIRD feeling. It mentions that she bites one of the roach's heads off. It mentions that she ends up eating all three and this is important because fairies are also small creatures themselves, so she had to look bloated. Lastly, she burps and sleeps peacefully after the whole thing. It was so... like... I don't even know how to describe how one can feel "I really like this" and "What in the world IS this" simultaneously.

My BEST guess, in terms of age, is young but double digits. In between 10 and 14, probably.
I don't remember at all how large the time gap is between these two life-changing experiences.
iWasFrozenToday
Been posting for a bit

Postby Meowlin » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:35 pm

So I don’t remember the exact moment it happened, but I know that I was young. My very first experience with it was either Tom and Jerry, Ant Bully, or Invader Zim. I couldn’t be older than 8 or 7. Both Ant Bully and the Tom and Jerry episode came out in 2006, where as the invader zim episode came out in 2001. I am not 100% sure of when I found the Invader Zim episode.
Tom and Jerry has the classic cat and mouse scenes, but there was an episode where Tom was a knight and has to fight this purple dragon. The dragon squashed him with his hand and Tom turned into a can of food. The dragon opened it up with its nail and shook Tom out of it and right into its gaping maw. It showed the internal view of Tom holding onto the uvula, before dropping down the dragons throat. You can see the dragon swallow him before it goes to another internal shot of Tom being deposited into the dragons stomach. Tom swallows this ball of fire that allows the dragon to breathe fire, and he uses his new fire ability to escape. I remember playing this scene over and over again late at night. Something about it had caught my interest.
Ant Bully has a scene where all of the characters end up being eaten by a frog. The frog is a very large pred compared to the small ant sized boy and his new big friends. They show the internal view of all of them sitting in the stomach full of what I’m assuming is stomach acid. There is a chunk of a previous meal inside with them. I think it was a grasshopper head or something. They soon realize that the head is not connected to a body and that they will have the same fate if they do not escape. They eventually do manage to escape, but I remember watching this scene a few times on repeat.
Invader Zim has and episode where Zim shrinks down super tiny and hides in Dibs peas at their school cafeteria. You do not find out about this right away though. It starts with Dib losing the ability to use his arms. He starts to panic, until he gets a video on his TV of Zim. Zim explains that he is not inside the TV; and that he is actually inside him attached to his arm control nerve. This confuses Dib, but he is becoming increasingly nervous as he soon finds out that his arch nemesis is inside of him and controlling his body. Zim goes around messing with things while trying to find Dibs brain. Dib swallows this tiny bot to fight against Zim, and he eventually wins. Zim later gets disposed of in the toilet after his lose. This is another one that I became obsessed with and watched many times.
All three of these scenes had enlightened me of the world of Vore. I remember feeling weird when I had to say the word stomach, so I would pronounce it wrong in order to avoid this feeling in elementary school. People probably thought I was just struggling to say the word, but it was actually an awakening to me of what would become my fetish. I later on searched up videos with the word stomach in it, since I didn’t know the term Vore yet. I would look at comics and things that included Vore in it, and I soon discovered the official term for my fetish. I later on would listen to the sounds of stomachs at night, or try to record the sound of my own with my iPod tightly pressed against me. I watched many videos of people swallowing things like marbles, candy, animals, and even whole eggs. I would watch videos of these people who would eat someone and end up with this obnoxiously large round body. Their whole lower half would become a giant circle with their legs attached to it. After finally discovering this sight, I finally had found the place for me.
Meowlin
New to the forum

Postby Litenosöt » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:07 pm

I got interested in vore when I was 25 due to a divorce and I was really fed up with my ex-husband... It was so much more fun to eat/be eaten than have regular sex with him... >.>
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:08 pm

I was four years old at a daycare center when I remember this boy boasting that he was going to eat up everyone at the daycare center. At the time it seemed to me like I would be okay with that. Not long thereafter, I remember being fascinated with the darks in people's mouths, and how it would be so mysterious to go down inside there.

So, I was really young when I started to go down the dark path (or... wishing that I could).
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JirachiWishes » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:33 am

While I had been interested in the human body and the concept of macro/micro + vore since I was four or five, and I blame the movie Honey I Shrunk the Kids for that, but it was when I was 16 and played Kid Icarus Uprising that I realized it was no longer a scientific or innocent interest, and it was also the first time I felt... oddly aroused, if I may say such things.

For those who don't know, there's a vore level in Kid Icarus Uprising. Hades eats Pit, and Pit has to find a way to survive and escape. The line right before he eats Pit, the detailed 'gulp' sound effect when it happens, the music having a faint heartbeat in the background of it, the fact that Hades teases Pit all throughout the level... I already knew macro/micro was a kink of mine, from the very same character and game... as Hades is gigantic and I was just like, 'Wow, imagine standing near someone so huge'. However, this level made me strangely excited, much more than I had felt before, and way more than I probably should have been, and I came to the conclusion this was much more than being interested in it. I was enamored by the idea of being eaten. I thought I was a freak for this, but then I learned about the term 'vore' and realized that it was more common than I could've ever imagined. I discovered Eka's shortly after, joined as soon as I was of age. Thus the downwards slope that is my vore fetish really began.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby YoukaiChan » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:54 am

I was exposed to a lot of vorish media when I was a kid and always felt these funny feelings about them. The main ones that really stuck to me were the scenes from Hercules, Pagemaster, Feviel Goes West and Magic School Bus.
I'd always be intrigued whenever I see someone get eaten in a cartoon or anything like that, although I'd also feel really weird and conflicted, especially if someone else was in the room watching with me. I always chalked it off as some kind of weird quirky kid thing.

When I was around 11-12 years old, I discovered that vore was a thing on the internet (although it was mostly just archives of scenes from media rather than fan-made content) and I was pretty thrilled that I wasn't the only one who "had those funny feelings" towards this thing! But as I got older and more and more exposed to vore I came to realize "Welp, guess this is a kink now."
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby boomerangfish » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:26 pm

I blame Akira Toriyama wholeheartedly lol

I can remember the Android 18 episode coming on (HALLOWEEN WEEK NO LESS) and I couldn't watch it. Cell had been terrifying me all October. Flash forward to seeing it in the manga printed in Shonen Jump and being like "****, maybe I like this".
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:58 pm

My earliest vore fantasies appeared in daycare, I was perhaps four. I daydreamed about being eaten by caretakers and the idea was strangely comfortable, although I of course didn't truly understand what was fully entailed at the time. I mostly forgot about these until I discovered vore properly through the magic of the internet sometime in the Junior year of high school, I was probably seventeen. My vore preferences have since shifted to match my general sexual preferences, and waking fantasies have reemerged and gotten more sophisticated. For example, while I mostly thought of micro/macro as a young child (no doubt influenced by my actual size compared to attractive caretakers) I've since become more interesting in same size content. I think it's interesting that my interest was there all along, but remained buried until it was re-stimulated by accidental contact with the general fetish community. That's really all the insight I have to offer.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:09 am

My first vorish memory is when i was around 5-6 years old, and when I first saw Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. You know, the rancor and the sarlacc pit scenes. I was a bit terrified, but somehow I found those scenes hot. I remember the next few days I was playing in a playground with my friends and there was a big green slide that led to the sandbox. I fantasized as I slid down that I was Boba Fett sliding into the mouth of the sarlacc after the guy's jetpack went off.
MeatsBackOnTheMenuBoys
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion